Holocaust

What is the consensus on the Holocaust? I am not going to say it did not happen or that the Nazis were the good guys. I can so far accept that the death toll was exaggerated and I want to research it further.

Hitler is a good goy the kike invented like Al-Qaeda to be a big spook and make shekels. Some filthy garbage trash jews had to be exterminated though, but not muh 6 million.
>oy vey not the dreaded masturbation machine!

What's the consensus on the Holodomor?

Your bait is weak.

Also; muh 6 gorillion, anti-semite nazi white supremacist!
>oy gevalt its anudda shoah goyim!

Not a bait

If you want to do research, read books watch videos of those that were arrested/prosecuted.

Best material you can find is from an American that lived in Canada and went to jail in Germany

Ernst Zundel

Then just lurk more you newfag, you'll find the answers you seek without making a shitty thread, it's not user's job to hold your hand and make sure you keep up. fuck off leaf.

Shit bait. Only retards believe "Le Holohoax maybe wasn't 6 million people" meme.

Revisionists are just pussies who can't admit they're deniers.

fake, mental slavery of the goyim

>muh lampshades
>muh soap
>muh screen door gas chambers
>muh deathcamp rec center and swimming pool
>muh deathcamp cinema

The general consensus is that it never happened but it should've. Just look at your country and all that degeneracy running rampant. That is the result of (((them))) winning the war.

Holocaust is the state religion and if you question it in any way you're extremist heretic

Given you're a heretic for even questioning the narrative, here's the 'moderate' breakdown

>Hey guys the Holocaust is a lie!!!
>Fuck off edgelord
>REEE I AM BEING SILENCED

Love u 2

>Fuck off edgelord
Throwing people into jail isn't the same thing as telling someone to fuck off

>Guys the Holocaust is a lie! Fuck the Jews! Kill them all!
>K you're going to jail for hate speech and trying to incite hatred.
>What!? I can't question the narrative!? Fucking kikes I knew it!!

get gassed kike

Jewish prisoners died of typhus and starvation, not from mass extermination in gas chambers.

The Nazi's rounded up the jews, put them in to the concentration camps and used them for slave labour. The Nazi's used ZyklonB to kill lice. As the war went on, conditions behind German lines deteriorated. Food and medicine became scarce. Disease and famine came to the camps and people started dying. The Nazi's cremated diseased bodies. The allies liberated the camps, people continued to die.

After the war, during the de-nazification of Germany, the camps were used to justify the intense bombing of civilians and to show the world just how evil the Nazi's were. The soviet's particularly used them for their propaganda. The myth of gas chamber executions took hold. Voila, the holocaust.

The majority of killings were bonfires. Gas chambers weren't used as frequently as bonfires but still existed. The idea of gassing a race became a key shock factor and symbol that took hold over the world news. You incorrectly assume that because of the immense symbolism of the gas chambers that the Jews were all killed in them, and you do mental math and come up with the idea that 6 million people couldn't have been gassed, which isn't what anybody in the news or media ever claimed.

That's the majority of holocaust deniers. Idiots.

>The majority of killings were bonfires.

Oh it was a big ol' Jew Roast eh?

Sorry, no. These prisoners were sick, starving and dropping like flies. They continued to be sick and die AFTER the allies liberated the camps too. The bodies were "cremated" in some kind of a fire, be it bon or mal.

Were Jews identified as enemies of the Nazi's, rounded up and put in to concentration camps? Yes. In those camps, were they subject to slave labour? Yes. In those camps was corporal punishment, and summary execution used on the prisoners? Yes. Were some prisoners used for human experiments? Probably. But, was there some sort of systematic extermination program where the prisoners were sent to gas chambers, poisoned with Zyklon-B, then had their corpse burned resulting in a so called holocaust? No.

I'm not defending Nazi's here. I'm just saying that this mass extermination story is a myth.

HOLOBUNGA WAS REAL

>I'm not defending the Nazis here
>As he defends the Nazis with a meme flag

Are all edgelords this stupid or just you?

If the holoHOAX was for real, why so many lies about it?

Lies like the one that had Jew ashes/fat used to make soap? Turned out to be a lie. The one that had Jew skin used to make lampshades? The one that had giant electrical mats used to electrocute Jews? Both LIES. The one that said Bergen-Belsen had homicidal gas chambers? The one that had the shrunken Jew heads? Both LIES. The one that said steam chambers were used to kill Jews? That a secret Death Ray killed 20,000 at Ausshitz. Both LIES. The one that said electrified water vats were used at Belzec and one that said 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz? Both LIES, since that number dropped to a little over one million, and that included non-Jews.

Then there's the LIES about Majdanek, which originally claimed around 600,000 dead Juden, but now the number has dropped to around 70K. And my fav, the one that said DER EVEL Nazis used a huge electric chair, capable of frying 10,000 Jews at once at Ausshitz.
So if they LIED about Ausshitz and Majdanek, why and what else did the holoHOAX liars LIE about? And where did all these holoHOAX survivors come from?

>rambles off things nobody is arguing
>posts the meme picture

Lol

Stop fucking worring about convincing people and start gaining power brothers
Your blood does not determine your heart and soul