twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

user that's my wife.

hm

And so is this!

Im pretty sure she is American

She's american

And here is a cuter Japanese scientist!

>thinking american is an ethnic group
She was born in Japan, she said it in the VN if you weren't a filthy secondary.

I love pale anime girls, they are so cute!

Isn't she just a meme scientist?

Is she really considered pale?

She has a PhD in neuroscience, time travel, and memes.

Yes
this is now a Maho Thread

So is she

How could she be your wife when she's my wife why are you lying user

The ideal amount of T H I N N

How could she be either of your wives when SHE IS DEAD?

She's easily the palest of all the characters in S;G, compared to say Okabe.

Kurisu is a symbolic example of schrodinger's cat within Steins;Gate lore.

Who is ready for Okabe to fucking break in R;N DaSH?
>Reach Steins;Gate
>Timeline shifts to new timeline somehow
>Either Kurisu or Mayuri are going to be retroactively dead all of a sudden

So he ends up in the beta world line again? I wonder what kind of worldline it will be, I wonder who caused the shift?

It depends entirely on who caused the shift.
If it was a country, go to Beta
If it was SERN, it's off to alpha
if it was some other fuck, welcome to fuck knows where
I hope it's Omega somehow, that will give a reason for Okabe to not infodump you at the very start of the whole thing due to Daru and Okabe never meeting in that timeline. If they do this Daru could even purposely avoid Okabe for the majority of the story because suddenly a guy he's never met starts looking for him specifically, I guess we will find out.

I really hope it's Omega actually. I want to see more of it.

Scientists can be sexy. They are professionals, not nerds. It's a thing.
businessinsider.com/50-sexy-scientists-2013-2
datingforscientists.com/browse

>posting 3d
GET OUT

Not quite.

Disgusting

>a guy he's never met starts looking for him specificall
He'd run. He would not be found. He is the hacker on steroids. An impossible paragon of Anonymous. I'd let him do me up the butt.

>The entire plot revolves around hide and seek with Okabe

If I already wasn't dedicated to my waifu, I would be all over Maho in a second.

>Okabe

ok?

as long as she's not a gun or a plane or a boat or something

She's a zombie.

I can only imagine her posing this way for Okabe after they are married, or after some shots at least.

meh, not as bad as being a fucking clock

No, he'd just disappear. Okabe has no way to pursue him once he wants to vanish, unless he has unlimited access to a time leap machine. And even then, it would involve drawing Daru out, not finding him.

I bet she gets sweaty, wearing that outfit in the heat of summer.

There are only two known timelines they could jump to in DaSH not to have Okabe ruin everything by dropping a mountain of exposition on Daru.
>Omega where Okabe only knows Faris and never started the lab or met any of his friends, making him very angry at whoever fucked with the timeline, there is a pretty high chance that he would be able to contact Daru if he doesn't act like an imbecile
>Gamma, where everything is fucked and Mayuri is dying of cancer and the entire lab fucking despises him, with Moeka as his only trusted ally. Making him go fucking nuclear. There is basically zero chance he will be able to talk to any of the lab members in this scenario.

Why would she ever bother to shower at the lab, when she goes nowhere else near there but there with anyone but Okabe? Just to see Mayuri naked, of course.

It was a joke user, a time travel joke. Because she dies but then due to time travel she doesn't . and then does. and then doesn't . She isn't actually a zombie.

You don't think giant robots are capable of generating their own attractor fields, given their place in the collective unconscious of Japan?

>When Mayuri's reading steiner finally kicks in, and she remembers dying and being dead a whole lot.

How QUALITY is huke's art gonna get for DaSH?

Daru turns into Leskinen.
It's merely flashes of recollection for people not named Okabe in general. the most a usual person can get is seeing the other world as a dream. Okabe has the best Reading Steiner on the planet, which was confirmed by S;G 0 iirc

And in his dream, Mayushi tore through every layer of reality to be with him at the world's end. She is a dreamer, with a hidden power.

That bit really didn't make any sense.

Not yet.

Hope that the 0 adaptation isn't shit then.

>Mayuri talking about her shitty Rainet keikaku movie
What are you implying? All I know is that everyone tried to get Okabe to watch the series during the original and he never did.
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAA
It will be a trainwreck.

People like the S;G adaptation while I didn't think it was very good, maybe people will like the 0 one as well.

>he never did
Exactly. He's the last user of reading steiner not to be infected by the rainet meme.

They fucked Faris up pretty bad.

Steins;Gate has 1 route you can take in all reality (The other ends can easily be done as OVAs if thats what they wanted to do, which it sadly wasnt)
0 is a clusterfuck and splits pretty fast so will be much harder to adapt successfully
>They fucked Faris up pretty bad.
>posts Kagari
??? Faris was Faris in S;G 0 and acted in character the entire time.

They fucked up lots of things bad, they rushed everyones arc, they fucked up most characters and the art was pretty bad compared to the VN. Okabe felt like a significantly more mediocre character in the adaptation.

Oh I get what you mean I'm retarded. Yeah Faris was pretty fucked in the adaptation, I didn't like her at first when I started with the anime but she was one of my favourites in the actual VN and her end is my favourite along with Suzuha's and True.

No, in the S;G anime. A Kagari is fine too.

She's a haafu. That's why she's a ginger.

iirc, the plot for DaSH is actually preventing another world line shift from happening, instead of changing the world line early on.

Why would huke working on R:N?

Well thats boring. I hope it actually is a shift because if it's just preventing one it really limits the shit we can see.

I'm sure we'll see some shift in the story anyway.
I just want some robots really.

Not to mention that Okabe will be around to dump random chunks of exposition on everyone. There is a part of me that wants it to shift to Beta somehow just so Okabe knows who Lab Mems 9 and 10 are.

steins;gate had the absolute stupidest fanservice. that seen felt so out of place. it was a serious part in the story and suddenly my pants were off and I had my ps vita in one hand and my dick in the other. I had to block out Mayushii from view cause every time I'd see her I'd get soft. I don't even think I ejaculated. Just sorta put my dick away at some point and kept reading. that's what I like about visual novels.

Arguably, so is this guy:

A virgin scientist.

I won't knock that drill presses are sexy but what's the thing next to it?

Lotta confirmed virgins in the lab. Not even a thing. If anything, Mayuri is the odd one out in that respect.

Something you combine with a drill press to make SCIENCE!

Um, look closer.