How much anime do you watch?

So how much anime do you exactly watch Sup Forums? for me i watch about 8 hours almost everyday.

About 0-3 hours, depending. I've already found quite a few shows that have become all time favourites so I'm content with just taking it easy now.

I watch 3.42 minutes per day on average.

on avarage like 2-3 hours

Sounds good user.

About 2 to 3 hours? More on weekends though.

>I watch 3.42 minutes per day on average.

That isn't much

I tend to not watch anime for a day, watch anime the day afterwards, and then go back to not watch any for a day. The day I do watch anime is usually 2-5 episodes of already finished anime. There's also seasonal anime which I usually watch the same day they air. If I really get into an anime, I tend to binge it in 2-4 days.

0-2 hours a week
I read manga

>I read manga

I actually like reading digital online versions of manga better than just having a bunch of manga books all over my room.

zero lol anime is trash for pedo weeb

I'm only keeping up with one series this season, so 30 minutes a week. I have put a pretty good dent into my Manga backlog however.

I havent watched anime since last year..?
Aint nobody got time for kid's cartoons.

I watch maybe 10 minutes per day because I have a lot of trouble watching things
I can clear through a ton of manga without suffering from the speedreader's lack of knowledge

I don't watch anime

>zero lol anime is trash for pedo weeb

Then why are you here on this board?? get the fuck off my board normie.

this lol fuck anime I'm too busy fucking real girls

>normie

You first normalfag.

>I watch maybe 10 minutes per day because I have a lot of trouble watching things

Low attention span?.

Usually about an hour a day. Up to 12 hours if I find something good enough to binge.

>normie
Go back to your containment website, and stop replying to bait newfriend.

So it takes you around seven days to finish an episode? Seems like a shit way to do things.

At least one season of a series a day, sometimes two. I only take breaks to eat, sleep and occasionally browse Sup Forums.

I'd say yes but it'd only apply to watching shows and movies. I can focus on everything else just fine

You normie trolls are cancer get the fuck out.

15.684 minutes every 3 days.

No, I just watch one 24-minute episode per week, all at once.

Please stop.

Fuck off back to /r/anime you stupid newfag shitter.

Back in 2009~11 I used to watch almost every show airing that season, plus older anime on a daily basis, but life's too busy for that now.
So now I watch 1 to 3 per season and (not very often) marathon some complete series.

Well its the truth if you hate anime you dont belong on an anime board normalfags ruin everything.

You are obviously underaged.

Please stop posting and lurk more.

I don't watch anime that shit is trash for ironic weebs.

Depends on time of year since I have a slow paced job and work from home so I need something to fill the time usually around 4ish hours minimum

Maybe an episode or two of an airing series a day every other day, if that.
I'm in a burnout phase right now.

about 1.5 hours

>At least one season of a series a day, sometimes two. I only take breaks to eat, sleep and occasionally browse Sup Forums.

Holy crap you just described my life i am a real hikikomori been one for 13 years and because i have so much free time i do exactly what you do user.

>I don't watch anime that shit is trash for ironic weebs.

There is not enough good anime to rationalize watching 2-3 hours a day, unless you just started and are catching up. Have some standards guys. The people in those "rate the season" threads that watch 10 fucking shows a season need to fucking off themselves. Reminds me of when I'd get home from school to see my mom watching soap opera's everyday.

Congratulations Captain Obvious, good job on giving him the (You) he wanted

1-3 hours a day is fine. There are hundreds of good anime out there, each of varying length. How many of them have you seen?

>There is not enough good anime to rationalize watching 2-3 hours a day,

REALLY?? i can give you a list of a bunch of great animes.

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Black Lagoon

Space Dandy

Rozen Maiden

Angel Beats

Clannad

Bleach

Blue Exorcist

High school DXD

Parasyte

Welcome To The NHK

Death Note

Maybe two episodes a day at most and it takes 3x as long to watch because I have to check Sup Forums every five minutes. Staying caught up with seasonal anime almost feels like a job Tbh.

Jesus Christ nu-Sup Forums is comedy gold.

Anime is gay and stupid.

>Staying caught up with seasonal anime almost feels like a job Tbh.

I know that feel bro.

>used to be able to power through series even if they weren't enjoyable
>tfw can't even finish series that are enjoyable now

I know that feel. I dropped a show in the last half of the final episode the other day. I don't think I enjoy things anymore

Anyone who watches less than 60 episodes a week on average is a casual shitbag normalcool and shouldn't be on this websight.

haha
what a pristine bait, my friendo

upvoted

Damn dude, take a break or something. I've been doing it this summer because I have nothing to do after graduation. 13 years of 24/7 anime sounds like hell.

unironically serious by the way.

kys neet

Don't say mean word my nu-weeb friend.

You forgot to mention SAO, Mirai nikki, Attack on Titan and Tokyo Ghoul

>kys neet

kys normalfag

>You forgot to mention SAO, Mirai nikki, Attack on Titan and Tokyo Ghoul

Actually never got into those desu.

LOL why the f*ck are there so many normies on Sup Forums these days

~8-16 hours depending on how much i sleep.

srly bro reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee frick off normies -_-

3-5 episodes a day currently. I've gone through certain times where I didn't watch any anime for months though.

>LOL why the f*ck are there so many normies on Sup Forums these days

Most of them are just baiting and acting like retards and the real normies that do come here well its summer user their summerfags.

What if he likes Manga?

w-woah, this thread went full Gaia

>haha
>what a pristine bait, my friendo

Not bait

Such as you? Replying to obvious bait while using the word ''normies''

Zero self-awareness newfag.

Depends on what I want to do, but usually a couple hours a day before bed, but I've been gravitating towards manga more recently.

wtf bro where is naruto????????????????????????????????????????????

kys normie

>Implying im that person
>Implying Sup Forums has IDs just like Sup Forums

Recently its about 8 hours

Is there a word you use to describe the void in your gut when you finish a series?

Also it took me a long time but I finally watched Highschool DxD within these 2 days and the name Rias Gremory is burned inside my mind it was some good shit boi now i miss her why even live

Im not saying you are him. Im saying you are replying to him seriously when he's obviously just baiting.

You also use the word ''normie''. How ironic of you to talk about summerfag when you are one yourself.

>wtf bro where is naruto????????????????????????????????????????????

Naruto is shit

but bleach is good????????????????? kys summer normie go back to facebok

anime is garbage

Please do not disrespect NGE

>Damn dude, take a break or something

Well watching anime isn't the only thing i do.

some of you might watch anime, but are you really 'watching' anime or are you all just watching anime?

I watch 2-3 episodes a week. Every so often I pick up something older and then it becomes about one a day.

2 1/2 hours a day, I autistically get up early before work to watch anime. It's the only quiet 'me time' I get.

>Please do not disrespect NGE

I said its good im not disrespecting it.

You'll forget in no time. I have trouble recalling the titles of anime I watched the previous season. I literally can't name a single one right now.

>this thread
>How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards and a resistance to shitty external board culture thats not present anywhere else.

Kill yourself.

I watch 2 hours a week but read manga maybe 2 hours a day. A lot of time is spent refreshing my bookmarked manga. It's like checking the fridge every 30 minutes.

Moot is probably thinking the same thing.

I dont want to forget
but i already feel it

FUCK OFF FROM MY BOARD NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Kill yourself.

Not an argument

Like the girl that already replied to you said, you start to be able to just move on and churn through another series. The key is to never stop, that way, the void will never be able to reach you.

I thought you were joking but you sound actually serious with your list of entry level garbage for ironic weebs.

You people are killing this board.

About 1 hour average, depends on what aired that day.

Any1 else hate niggers like me breh?

LE WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Fuck you user, Space Dandy is 10/10.

normies everywhere in this thread........

>You people are killing this board.

Sup Forums is still great hey its a lot better then modern day Sup Forums Sup Forums isn't dying

>8 hours almost everday
Do you even have a job?

Oh and now we got 3DPD posting to boot. Why is this thread attracting all the cancer?

i usually watch a bunch of animes at the weekend with my gf, last one we watched was kuna miko or soenthing, kinda sucked tbqh famalam

So you're mad because Space Dandy is not number 1 on my list of best anime's??.