Post yfw blacks start barking at you

Post yfw blacks start barking at you

verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/we-need-to-start-barking-at-white-people-who-speak-out-1823131315

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Albert_Schweitzer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's what us goddamned snow monkeys deserve for being born wrong, apparently...

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

we need to start lynching niggers again.

Do they not see that this would be a bad thing? That they would be behaving like animals, not humans? More proof that blacks are their own species. They are NOT human.

America seems like a complete hell hole.

Nearly 50% of your population is niggers/spics
They all have guns
They have jews baiting them into hating you
Half your whites are leftists, making it worse
You unironically had a nigger leader

Jesus save these poor people. How did they let it get so bad?
>Hiding flag so they have to explain themselves, rather than talk shit. Lmao.

Of course niggas gonna yapyapyap.

in other words no change whatsoever just niggers being niggers.

>uses pirate flag

>Avoids all complaints of his country
>Country hidden, talks about flag instead
Expected.
Sad.

>we /an/ now
CAW CAW CAW

>not posting a pitbull

Felons can't have guns

>Felons can't have guns
So all of your black on black violence, gang violence, etc etc is done by upstanding citizens who own legal fire arms?

Huh. Weird.

No they can't have guns already so any laws resricting it further is pointless and only affects regular guys

Oh I agree. Gun rights are fine by me, I make absolutely no claim otherwise.
However, 50% of your country is non-white, hates you, and has guns (legal or otherwise)

If youre not American it's just a glimpse into your future, memeflag.

You're not answering any of my points, Amerilard.

They all have guns
You unironically had a nigger leade

Explain yourself. Cuck.

Why would anyone even be talking to a nigger?

Because they make up 50% of your country.

>tfw niggers do the redpilling for you

This

We've always been a melting pot. Take your flag off, fag.

So, DMX?

>Take your flag off, fag.
Why?
Why do Americans get so upset when asked to speak about their own shit situation, that they demand we all reveal ourselves for you to attack?

Talk about your own country for once, lard.

Because you probably have a US flag.

What the fuck is there to explain? We are in our 20s and 30s here, we were born into a Jewish psyop and you want us to explain it to you? There is no answer that goes beyond killing 50% of the country, fuck off

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No. I'm actually white and not obese.

>We are in our 20s and 30s here
"We are mere children to be honest"

oh, ok

>No. I'm actually (((white))) and not obese.

Address. The. Points. Fatty.

They all have guns
You unironically had a nigger leader

You are one of the biggest fuck ups in the west. Fucking Sweden tier.

>biggest fuck ups in the west
Also the only super power. Also the biggest (by fucking miles) country in the west. Weird how that works. Other user is right to mock your flag, you're from some verifiable shithole that couldn't hold a candle to spic infested murrica in its weakest form yet you want to talk shit.

>get called a jew
>doubles down on memes
Why do Jews always claim to be white?

Holy fuck niggers already start hootin and hollerin when one trys to have a proper conversation with them

I am not worried about the niggers and spics. It’s the fucking white traitors I worry about.

It's more of a hoot or a holler similar to a chimp finding a banana to be honest.

das rite huite boi, no way dis can bakfire on us

>yet you want to talk shit.
Your country of mutts and leftists does nothing but shit talk every other country.

When you get some heat yourselves, you crumple under pressure and cry about it.
Pathetic.

I'm not one of (((them)))
>Talking shit about America is a "meme"
The fucking state of you cunts

>It’s the fucking white traitors I worry about.
A non retarded American. Fucking hell its a miracle.
You need to genocide your leftists, and quick.

Brilliant, this just gets better and better. Whites will just stop bothering talking to blacks. This started in 2015 in New York with blacks protesting in cafes where Whites were eating breakfast, because "raysis", then went national in Seattle when two incoherent, noisy, ie typical black women snatched Sanders mike and talked over each other for ten minutes for reasons no one ever explained, and from now on we can expect them to talk to us like we always thought that they did anyway, animal noises, so we can get used to safely ignoring them. Thank God.

Good doggo

MRW niggers finally get the police off their backs, so we conquer the hoods and enslave them again for the laughs, before mass lynchings.

>Post yfw blacks start barking at you

These niggers need to stop thinking white people are pushovers before they get hurt. Not all of us are these liberal pansies they must be around. Some of us don't put up with much shit from strangers much less from niggers.

And what do you want American Sup Forumsacks to do in this thread at this moment? Years before i was born there was a plan being hatched to fill this country with non whites (nigs are still only 16%, beaners around 30%), Jews have always railed against the white race but until now they haven't had the means to tarnish our genepool so efficiently. The subhuman hordes are armed, as am i, and sometimes even white people are retarded and believe in the lies of the Jew (just look at the collective governments of Europe)
What discussion do your want from us?

>bbbbbut the most powerful country in the world called my shithole a shithole, I wanna talon some shit, too! ;(((
Absolutely pathetic.

>I'm not one of (((them)))
Said every Jew ever when he could get something for lying about being white.
I wonder why you're so defensive? You're basically a living meme as it is, shrinking back and acting like, "I've been found out!"

We really do need to encourage this type of niggerism

>And what do you want American Sup Forumsacks to do in this thread at this moment?
Same thing you expect us to do whenever one of you stupid cunts starts spamming "DO SOMETHING" at us.

Why don't you DO SOMETHING, yank? Half your country is gone, quick, use your guns!

>the most powerful country in the world
Couldn't win in Vietnam, beaten by farmers.
Couldn't defeat ISIS for what, 10 years?

You guys are weak as fuck. Russia would destroy you.

Ok, so you're a Jew then.
>No I'm not
Heh, exactly what a Jew would say.

Also...
>hides identity
>this is my identity
Can't get more Jewish than this, frankly.

>Ok, so you're a Jew then.
I don't care what you think about me. But, at the end, you're the one playing word games and scrambling to put together some sophistry behind a facade.

HUSAGOODBOI

*whips out the spray bottle and sprays water in their face*

Bad boy! bad boy!

>this weak as fuck bait to make me take my flag off
Fucking hell you cunts are awful at this.

Mad on the internet. Sad.

>changes to a nazi flag to double down
Whatcha doin' Rabbi?

>you're a fucking subhuma-
>BARK BARK BARK

Hello, Untermensch.
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Albert_Schweitzer

>Felons can't have guns

>Whatcha doin'
Upsetting you.

lol prolly not
Those reaction images you keep posting betray an insecurity of yours, though.

We completed our operational objectives in Vietnam, a problem laid on our doorstep by France, ISIS didn't exist for ten years, we destroyed them as soon as we elected someone who gave a fuck about stopping them, and since when was ISIS the sole responsibility of America? Shouldn't rogue nations be everyone's problem? Did whatever host country your parasitic ass is currently leeching off of do anything to fight the literal country made of terrorists? Or is yours one of the countries that let it's citizens go fight for ISIS and then come back afterwards?

>Black Panther makes black people act like chimps

>Ape grunt

>I am upsetting you
>[Replies in under a minute] NO YOU'RE NOT

>and since when was ISIS the sole responsibility of America?
when they 360 no-scoped your towers, fag

>biggest military in west
>beaten by 2 cunts on a plane
lmao

Don’t (((they))) understand that to their animals they are white too and will be strung up next to us when the animals win?
>but I am not white I am Jewish I helped you and organized you!
>me: sucks huh

>i'm not mad you're mad!
>he mass replied to the whole thread
>reaction image

I haven't seen the movie, did he actually make the black people ape grunt? If so, amazing. Still won't see it though.

WE WUZ MAN-APES!!!

Make Sup Forums /an/ again!

I forgot the part where the World Trade Center was conscripted into the US military. Damn bro, you're really making me think

>You used an image on an image board so I win
fuck, guess you got me.

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

>I forgot the part where the World Trade Center was conscripted into the US military.
You laugh now, but there is a 10/10 revenge movie there.

>THEY THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD
>*DUN DUN*
>NOW HE'S BACK
>FOR BLOOD
>THIS SUMMER
>WORLD REVENGE CENTRE

>he used avatar-like reaction images
I did, actually. Glad you recognize it, Chaim.

>CENTRE
It's a Brit folks, we can all go home, nothing to see here
Have a good evening, Mohammed, it was fun arguing with you while taking my morning shit

who the fuck even are you? you're talking shit like its your fucking day job (which it probably is, shareblue) but you're hiding behind a memeflag as your only defense like it doesn't make everything you say not really matter
take it off, or are you afraid we might call you cucked again

Havnt seen it either but from what I understand it was an ape grunt referred to as a bark.

>I think you mean 12% and 20%

THIS

>Mohammed
More muslims in US than UK, and not a Brit, but ok.

>take it off
and allow you to deflect from how shit your country is?
Nah.

>can't handle being a Jew
>runs away to respond to someone else
Be proud of who you are, Chaim.

I'm not "runninga way"
You Americans are the ones *begging* for me to take flag off, and let you run away from my spicy points.

There is no points. There isn't an argument. Just a contest of wills with both parties trying to make one feel worse than the other.
I present myself as who I am and where I'm from.
You hide behind lies.
It's not hard to figure out which one of us is weaker.

>barking

Like the dogs they are?

>You hide behind lies.
You're trying so hard to get this flag off, lmao.

I'll save you some time.
>POO IN LOO
>LONDONISTAN
>A FUCKING LEAF
>SWEDEN YES
>(Whatever the catchphrase for Germany here)
That about cover it, champ?
i can feel how desperate you are from here.

waf waf!

Given up, champ?
Here look, gay meme flag for you to attack.

More whites in America than all of Europe, fag

"""whites""" by your standards, Tyrone.

The opposite is actually true. Mr Emanuel Gonalez.

>Nearly 50% of your population is niggers/spics
>They all have guns
>They have jews baiting them into hating you
This is why we need to our guns

>this will end racism!

I agree 100% with your gun rights. Don't let my shitposting imply otherwise.