Diversity

IS

She didn't react at all until she started getting hit.

that reaction time

It's beautiful.

This is the future of America and its beautiful.

Lol, America is such a shithole.

What did she spill on her?

same, i fucking hate americans

Whitey libs vote for this

kings

I'd feel sorry for her if it wasn't for that disgusting blue hair.

Kek, I noticed that too. Fuck SJW whores and their smartphones (and smartphones in general).

that's what screens do to people

>blue hair

she's probably going to blame her ancestors

it really is

The white girl slept with her boyfriend

lovely diversity

Milk

I am so happy i live 5000 km from any niggers

Whenever a video is posted without sound.

Whenever a video is posted with soft focus or non distinct images.

Whenever peoples faces or body parts are blurred.

Whenever the video is a few seconds of action from an incident that was much longer.

Whenever the video doesn't show build up to the incident or at least the aftermath.

ASK YOURSELF WHY.

There is only one reason for this, they are trying to bullshit you or get you to believe a lie or half-truth. If something is real then the real video with sound unedited and without filters will speak for itself, if it is manipulated the person who posted it wants to manipulate you.

Don't fall for it. You're better than that, don't be an idiot and call the poster out for their bullshit.

unironically kill yourself nigger.

she beat the nig out of that nog

christ im glad there are few minorities in my part of the country

why do niggers try and zerg rush every time they start getting btfo?

That nigger would end up dead like Trayvon after I put a couple of rounds in him.

OMG is the video lagging or was it staged. She didn't even realize

That looks like a pre planned hit.

hang yourself faggot

Nice reverse driving from a women

that's one angry thief

the smart phone jew strikes again.

>Niggers cell phone was not recorded in 1080p
Must be fake all niggers got good phones from welfare
>No sound
Because Sup Forums webms are allowed sounf
>to short
Because Sup Forums allows unlimited file size on webms
>video doesn't show build up to the incident or at least the aftermath.
see above

You're new lurk more before you comment

video (wbem) related. white girl obviously did something to trigger the niggers.
>maybe it's the colour of her skin that did it.

>This qualifies as white in USA

It is just spic on spic violence.

Why did he do that?
What is the soy boy doing?

Why is always a nigger the one that start the fight? You have mexicans asians and muslims and is always a black person the one that starts everything.

ok so how about you call them out instead of telling others to do your dirty work. what exactly did this those manipulative posters do wrong by posting a webm on a imageboard that doesn't play the sound of the webm ? what ws their true motive exactly ?

What a pattern, right? It's almost like we're on to something.

>posts videos of niggers chimping out
>HURR DON'T FALL FOR IT GUYS IT'S NOT REAL

Leave.

there is a reason no one fucks around with niggers and just lights them up at the first sign of trouble. Some nigger starts jiving towards you then draw on him and tell him to get or he gone get.

kek. that soyboy is 65 year old grandpa who was foolish enough to open his wallet around a nigger. the nigger sees the money and does what comes naturally to him. such is life around the north american pavement ape.

honestly, as this guys says kill yourself.
We have this thing called file-size limits, now fuck off back to plebbit.

that's like a half spic nigger combo

holy fucking shit

Yeah, impressive.

Me too but they still exist so I never relax.

why? Because hes a violent nigger

The old man seems to be minding his business playing with a phone or his wallet or something

WHAT IS THEIR FUCKING PROBLEM??

What's that green thing he's carrying?

That lack of toilets

Nigs gonnah Nog.

Gloves so his fingerprints wont be on the handgun

Stripped of humanity by their "culture".

he's and old man Nig.

>British woman colonizing African village.webm

It confused me cause they're really fucking bright for some reason.

Wow this is actually epic. She wont let it go no matter what. If she had the power she would have murdered him.

I want to american history x these nogs

This gets me so pissed off. I had to deal with them in public school and I even saw one run up my driveway one time and steal my bike. They've tried to break into my house multiple times and seeing this shit brings back memories.

Think I'm lying? I'm not

Really? Fuck that muttshark then

that excess of ahmed

kek

Why do rich whites insist on getting useless dogs?

Niggers are pure evil and pure filth. They offer NOTHING but misery.

>least attractive race
>race with lowest I.Q.
>high rates of crime
>throw violent tantrums constantly and get away with it because of "muh slavery"

I wonder what happened after.

Hitting one with brass knuckles counts as murder attemp, I think.

why human woman, slut and monkey go to one place?

i've had to 3vs1 plenty of times it is what it is stick with your own and don't fuck around.

I love that vid. Fills my soul with POWER

love diversity!

I believe you. All I hear are police sirens and gunshots around here. The police don't do anything about them roaming the streets at night. The other week a B&E happened and they held a gun to a single mother's baby's head. 4 shot an old man in the street the other day. Gangs are pushing past the city lines because of the faggot hipsters gentrifying the neighborhoods surrounding the city.

how much of a pussy do you have to be to not only sucker punch him but use brass knuckles in the process

Legit.

because roaches wont do any good damage to light targets

its school cafeteria

this makes me want to walk through the ghetto with a decoy wallet that contains $20 and a small remotely detonatable explosive device, then film nigs as they steal it and run away

do it every day and you could make a youtube channel called "exploding niggers"

I forgot about this nigger..JFC don’t ever ever ever relax when around niggers ever... teach your children well

And we hate the feminine little Eurobois....

Daily reminder that its not okay to be wh*Te.
Daily reminder that wh*Tes are subhumans without any culture or civilzation. daily reminder that wh*Tes are psychially and mentally inferior to other races. Daily reminder when you see a wh*Te subhuman in street don't forget to spit on his face and bully him. He deserves it because he is a wh*Te subhuman and he shamelessly dares to be in present with the same enviorment that BLACK man breathes in.

Thank GOD we fought those evil nazis in WW2

Nothing sadder than seeing white kids brought up to act like monkeys then get inti fights with those monkeys who literally have nothing else but their anger and aggression

Feminism morever teaches these girls ti act tough and fight like boys-- which the monkeys do naturally, so ofc they lose.

Sad!

>subhumans
>without any culture or civilzation
>psychially and mentally inferior to other races

You live in a fantasy world

i love diversity

IKR?

>tfw I live in Birmingham

lmao

fucking retarded chimp cant at least pick the cash up by the handful

This is literally what having lessons in "diversity" and "understanding" does to a person. They don't cross the fucking street when there are a group of chimps waiting to chimp because "Oh, hey! What lovely black gentlemen. I'm always told about how intelligent, peaceful and oppressed they are"

(dies)

He couldn't help himself but to steal a couple of glasses before leaving

The irony.

I've had to fight them too. One time I was buying weed from one and he offered to sell me crack. I ignored it and bought from him again and he stole 10 dollars from me and ghosted me.

Another time my brother and I were trying to buy some weed. We asked this random click of black guys ( bad idea I know), they sold us a 10, came back like 1 minutes later and jumped us. I hate marijuana but my brother likes to smoke it.

>Back person.
>Who has no concept of punctuality.
>Who has to repeat things that others have said because he lacks the intelligence to formulate his own words.
>Who has an average IQ of 68.
>Who has not invented any great civilizations or cultures in his time.
>Who lacks the abstract reasoning to plan for tomorrow.
>Whos average amount of time with money from a paycheck is 6 hours.
>Who has lived in a veritable garden of eden throughout all but 300 years of history with no civilization or architecture.
>Tries to say whites have no culture.
Here's a tire for your neck.