Why have such huge companies tended to be liberal/SJWish in the last couple years? It seems like naturally...

Why have such huge companies tended to be liberal/SJWish in the last couple years? It seems like naturally, they would be conservative, wanting lower taxes, more tax cuts, more economic freedom etc.

But huge companies like Facebook, Google/Youtube, sometimes Apple, rich celebrities, even the government (I'm Canadian) actually advocate liberal things like third wave feminism, "equity", being anti-free speech, disproportionate diversity, still today insisting that there is a wage gap etc. Could it be purely for public relations? The people who run these companies (minus the celebrities) aren't dumb, and I doubt they are delusional. Is there an ulterior motive?

How could I be wrong to be against taking PC culture too far, and the political and racial turmoil and brewing modern racism that come with it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2pMkkXIDrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>subscribe to black creators

how about niggers make something I want to watch first

There is definitely an ulterior motive behind it all. They are trying to change the fabric of society. A lot of these C-level employees pushing for diversity came straight out the Obama administration.

Just remember folks, Diversity is Divisive.

Universities use their position as the gatekeepers of meaningful employment as leverage to justify their brainwashing. This makes shifs the market of educated labor to the left which changes the ideological makeup of these companies over time.

In the case of tech, it is because they're more dependent on globalisation than other industries.

Reductions in categoric inequality (women in the labor force, blacks in the suburbs, immigrants to the developed world) lead to increases in real economic inequality (more consumer demand and more labor supply means better price-setting positions from producers).

The ownership class remains committed to low taxes and wider economic freedom. For them, however, not for anyone else.

You're the most obvious newfag ever.

>Not knowing that International finance is a jewish tool to route resources to their companies, that they use to make more money without work or a good product.

Fucking

Lurk

More

Faggot.

jews

Brainlet detected.

they scurred cause commies like 2 kill lots of ppl, & usually crazy [pic-related]

>youtube.com/watch?v=R2pMkkXIDrM

It's just a marketing ploy. Marketing departments see all these SJW's scream and whine and be super public with no resistance, so they just assume that this is the new dominant opinion. The dollar is king, so they have to appeal to the widest range of perceivable dollars.

What these dumbshit marketing departments don't understand is just because a group screams the loudest doesn't mean it's actually a majority or even a sizable plurality.

A publicly traded corporation’s political positions are governed solely by what is most advantageous to their profit margins. End of story.

It also helps that it's a very consumer friendly ideology which allows for the incorporation of brands into the very identity of a person.

why are blacks being singled out for charity?
is youtube racist?
what if I subscribe to content creators, not for the color of their skin, but for the content of their content

You're retarded, and I doubt you understand the economy these industries exist in in full.

Also, even in your delusional libertarian fantasies, it's share price they care about, not margins.

The nazis killed way more than 6m.

there is no real proof that communism killed 85m

No proof about 270m killed by islam.

I feel sad for you, that you believe shit.

>How about niggers make something I want to watch
>He hasn’t seen fresh prince of bel air

the feeling is mutual

That doesn't even rhyme

I'm absolutely not going to subscribe to any black """creators""" now

>Have you seen black vlogs or reaction videos?

It’s true FPOBA was a timeless show with respectable outlooks, but now it’s nothing like that.

That's what I was thinking, because most people who don't think like SJW's (Until perhaps around now, as it's boiling over and can't be ignored) tend not to object in fear of being called racist, sexist etc.

But as I said, the people who run these companies aren't dumb. I really doubt they could be oblivious to the actual ratio of the SJW's they pander to vs. everyone else. So I don't entirely think that is the case

>Why have such huge companies tended to be liberal/SJWish in the last couple years?

after 9/11, patriot act, ndaa, snowden, etc the global corporations took a huge hit in consumer trust and confidence from all that spying, datamining, betraying, and the selling-out-of of the american people etc.

the 'system' orchestrated the rise in prominence of identity politics to distract from real issues such as endless war, endless debt, and the erosion of our civil liberties by an ever enlarging police state armed with the latest tech and weapons from those corporations to oppress us.

so basically they spend tons of money promoting themselves as 'diverse' and 'progressive' as shields against valid criticism.

by extolling the virtues of degenerate loser freaks they KNOW they those very same freaks will come to their defense because the corporation is seen as an 'ally' against the oppressor's current scapegoat (white men)

the men running these corporations dont believe any of this shit. its all a PR campaign to silence dissent by hiding behind the protection of crazed, single-issue progressive freaks.

its true.

And that's why we get car commercials that have nothing to do with the car and everything to do wirh tugging on your heartstrings. People are no longer swayed by advertising quality or competitive advantage over another company, it's all about "how does this company make me feeeeeellllllll".

There are economic costs to signalling for right-wing causes but not left-wing ones. This is because the left is organized enough to trigger lots of coordinated bad PR. It also helps that they have the mainstream media on their side which gleefully aids them.

As such, the Left coerces companies into complying.

That's leaving out the fact of very real decades in the making leftist infiltration of education which places lots of lefties in important positions in the free market.

used to believe this also until I saw mega corporations take a hit on profits to push leftist agendas over and over...Movies, comics, games, target, starbucks...the list goes on.

I've been thinking a lot about this too. In 2009 it was the 99% vs. the 1%, now all you see is propaganda pitting the 99% against themselves. But damn, they're tearing the whole country apart. Is taking it this far still in their best interest?

Two things. Cheap labor (outsourcing and mass immigration) and also because liberals are far more avid consumers so virtue signalling to them makes more sense. Also jews.

i 4got 2 mention, that only the civilized document how many they kill

in 2014-2018 they were pushing women everywhere
now they're pushing niggers everywhere

unfortunately, the silent majority aren't speaking with their wallets to let them know it isn't what we want to see
we've become a soft nation of comfort and as long as nothing disrupts our high speed internet, our netflix, our social media, and our mochaccinos, we'll just mumble about it to our trusted friends and go on with our day

Isn't this kind of racist towards black people? Treating them like kids "everyone gets a medal". Very degrading tweet youtube.

So, the big question. What do we do about this? What CAN we do about this? We need to think logically

I would think that one of these things is to not let your friends fall into this. But changing someone's views is hard, especially if they're already lefty-inclined. What could we possibly do other than to change the minds of a nation?

because of pic related.

>Is there an ulterior motive?

Yes.

Imagine you are farming people. Farming human beings.

You want your farm animals to get along with each other, no matter what their race. You want them all working together as your good obedient slaves, and definitely not killing each other.

This is what "left-wing" means to these sociopathic business owners. They use it in order to keep their slaves in order. And good left-wing slaves are the idiots that have been duped into their own slavery.

SJW is the new panhandling.

This kind of thinking is frankly beyond the limits of the common leftist.

That proves the point. People watched it because it was entertaining, not because they thought it was "diverse".

roses are red
violets are blue
niggers tongue my anus

I don't think so. Anyone could see that the racial relations were nearing perfection as much as they had ever been, maybe in the history of the whole world, until all of this shit. They are not making people get along, they're doing the opposite, pitting them against each other

> subscribe to black creators
Shut the fuck up jew!

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Subscribe to black creators

To appease the Jew

No, the business owners are definitely reinforcing all races getting along together.

It's part of globalism, it's part of their slave trade. Any of their human slaves that don't get along are expelled (i.e. called racist, sexist, etc.)

It depends. Sjw shit in entertainment, particularly more niche products is not popular and is generating backlash and lower sales. Look at current marvel comics or a company like bioware. Only the souless bugmen consume that shit nowadays. The femicunts who screech for these changes dont even buy the products. They just want to ruin any former white male spaces out of spite and malice (while at the same time they spy the potential of said mediums to spread their cancer further) They end up pissing off their original fanbase and losing money but the onus seems to be ideology over profit these days. They double down and are pushing this shit into overdrive. A mistake on their part imo, as if you want a pliant populace, the one thing you dont want to fuck with is the bread and circuses. They have made more enemies than converts.

>Why have such huge companies tended to be liberal/SJWish in the last couple years?
Same question:
>Why do the bourgeois project their values onto the proletariat?

Much like dogs were bred from savage wolves, by only keeping around the friendly nonviolent ones, business owners are doing the same with human beings.

This is why they promote feminine behavior, soyboys, etc. They want you to be a good little doggy.

Jews

Okay, I'll do you one better and follow INDEPENDENT black creators.

*WHEREISIT.gif*

>and I doubt they are delusional.
That's where you are wrong, buddy. Remember that guy who got fired from Google, and what he said about Googles company culture?

Could this be the great filter?

A lot of tech companies are owned by relatively young people so they tend to be more liberal. Anyone who is a race realist or anti pc before age 40 are usually failures.

Because liberals are devoted conspicuous consumers who think they'll find identity from their purchases and they are very easy to manipulate.

Do you have a catalogued list of the 6 billion jews?

all tech/big data is controlled by american intelligence agencies. for example, what you know to be google is in reality one of many subsidiaries of a company called alphabet inc.
why are tech companies left leaning? because the agenda they are advancing is leftist -- they are receiving marching orders from leftist institutions (the nsa, cia, fbi, and so on). the plan for us is a no borders, no white people, brazil/safrica/paki world, where everyone is brown and queer.

pretty sad that a show that ended 22 years ago is the apex of black entertainment

They're above nationhood.
Facebook, Google, they will all survive in a one world gouvernment. Fuck, they'll compose it.

Why would they benefit from middle eastern/black people no white people? Aren't the owners of these companies white?

It's probably a net gain for them usually. No sizeable amount of people are going to stop using YouTube because they tweeted "follow black creators" or whatever, they're already a cesspit of e-celeb "rationals" that hate feminists. But there probably are some liberals who see that who might suddenly feel warm and fuzzy about YouTube and, I don't even know, take adblocker off? In YouTube's case it's probably just a vague branding thing, they sell advertisements and are basically a monopoly in the space of internet video content so I don't know what they have to gain monetarily beyond maintaining a good image.

As another example, Black Panther is banging it up at the box office, and it's marketed as a cultural landmark for black people even though it isn't the first black super hero movie or anything. I guess it's the first one of the Marvel Studios era. But it seems to be working, it's making big gains.

>moron who doesn't understand anything calling anyone anything

I'll give you some hints, but you're not smart enough to understand them. Did South African blacks have higher incomes and longer life expectancies before apartheid or after? Was the income gap between black and white Americans wider or narrower during Jim Crow? Did women have greater economic security or less before women's lib? Was American housing stock more affordable before mass immigration or after? Was the concentration of corporate wealth and power greater or less before the CRA and VRA?

Honestly, I cannot believe people as stupid as you aren't just snuffed out the first time you're caught eating crayons or trying to suck your own microdicks. Fucking stupid, useless faggot.

Google is funded, and possibly outright owed by the CIA. It's an anti-Western propaganda apparatus.
That's it business model. Same with Twitter and all the other SM platforms that weren't turning a profit
for years, bordering on collapse in fact, but suddenly got angel investors during the run up to the election.
The service they sell is influence. The product they create is population data.

This is the answer.
>Large corps can take advantage of their newsworthiness to get individual tax and trade deals.
>More labor reduces cost
>Open borders/Free trade reduces costs
>Greater US domestic population increases demand, raising prices
Social/Electronic companies
>Social activity increases stock value/ad revenue
>Social activity can be ANYTHING
>school shooting
>racial strife
>disasters
>political upheaval
>wars
>revolutions
>politics
Twitter got a huge boost from the Arab Spring, the subsequent migrant crisis, and terrorism
Facebook is the home of all social conflict in the US. Gun Rights groups, Moms for Refugees, Gun Control groups, Kill Whitey groups, pro-Trump groups, it's all a win

The owners are elites. Race means nothing to them.
This is how they buy their way into being part of the future elite/immortal ruling caste.

>implying those (((companies))) pay taxes

This man gets it. There are some areas where trying to cater to liberals backfires (like the NFL for example), but in most cases it is excellent business. Who buys useless shit like avocado toast or shells out money to see garbage movies? It's all liberals. They are ideal consumers.

>Canada
>Reddit
What a fucking surprise

Social Media in particular has been the cause of the elevation of Hysteria in society, and is a tool of governments, radical groups Left and Right, the Destruction of Community, increase in ethnic tension, and End of Privacy and Employment.
They are ripe for regulation as were cable companies, utilities, mass media.
They produce NO product. Not cars, not stoves, not clothes, they produce no information (wikipedia is free), the companies who Gatekeep information, Universities, Academic studies journals, reputable news organization, don't want that information out.
It is all a distraction.
>If people figure out that modern social companies are almost purely parasitic instead of symbiotic, the industry is destroyed.

Searched google for this now, first link is jezebel.
>blah blah butthurt white male

Is it really any better than any of the other social networks? Instagram is the worst, my god. Any PC shit you've seen on facebook, multiply it by 10

Because they make enough money that higher taxes and cost of living don't mean much besides they will get a cost of living pay increase at their next quarterly review, liberals tend to be incredibly cheap with their money and wouldn't spend a penny to help the homeless but will vote for laws to force everybody to pay to help the homeless.

plz make it stob

Bretty gud xD

>Why have such huge companies tended to be liberal/SJWish in the last couple years
Because its smart financially. They're pandering to a demographic whose persona stems entirely from which Netflix series they bingewatch, what type of food they eat, the car they drive, what type of phone/watch they have, etc.

Every single aspect of the average SJW/yuppie liberal bugman, from their politics to their shoes, has been focus-grouped and marketed to them by big corporations.

So how fucked do you think we are?

Plz never change Sup Forumsfags.

Underrated post

Sometimes I feel like this place is a fabrication. All you guys wanna talk about are niggers, women, and gays. Do you know what this place could do if it focused on doing shit in their own instead of reacting to what Jews, blacks, and bitches do. It's literally up to us to fix this shit.

You can tell that the kikes who run that shit show are getting impatient.

>Nazi Germany
>2.1 M
oy vey

What are you gonna do about it?

It's bad poetry, just like every rap song ever.

Well I dunno. What is your ZOG nation going to do this time to ensure they once again succeed?

Communist entryism via HR departments

I agree, but what can we do? We need to think carefully and logically. We would need an ingenious plan to fix this if it's even possible. We're up against the people who run the whole world, and at least half of the modern world itself.

Watch out Hans, don't want to get arrested for thought crime.

And whose fault is that?

>the content of their content

SJW mindset has proven to be a very effective way of controlling people. A great tool for governments and corporations.

>no proof

Please tell never your not this brainwashed

Seriously, the whole world's getting fucked and we need to think about our options. Tell us your ideas, anything. Throw shit at the wall and see what sticks. What the fuck can we do?

The UK's primarily.

they wield their power to the fullest extent whenever they get power while conservatives actually believe in meritocracy and getting along with people

Isn't it more of a leftist thing to believe in getting along with people? With all the "acceptance movements?

Then again they are NOT about acceptance. They just think they are. Or maybe some of them know perfectly well what they're doing

I do subscribe to based blacks. I'd like to see them all kicked out of the country but it's not ever happening. 97% voted for Obama. They're simple creatures. They vote for successful things that look like them. So the only thing we can really do is help make success stories out of the ones that aren't degenerate animals and hope it trickles down into that lump of violence we mistakenly call a brain.

Because most of the country lives in blue states and is increasingly non-white so catering to their ideology is the most sensible thing to do in terms of business in both the short-term and long-term.

I feel you but this feeling will pass, after a year or at most 2-3 you will join in the inane bullshit, you will stop caring and realize that "huh, if all the normies are actually so suicidial and brainwashed, so willing to help the Grand Enemy or any invader tribe, hmm, maybe they don´t REALLY deserve to prevail?" and thus you are blackpilled and pro-migration.

Soi Boi

Twitter and well thought out campaigns to shift shit back in our favor.

>subscribe to black creators
They're all on worldstar though

Jews

Good. But we have to be so careful. We need to take the white pill on this one. Recently I've been realizing that fighting with lefties will. not. work. It only polarizes us more. It makes them hate us and not listen, it lets our hate for them cause us to not think objectively. What's fundamental to change someone mind is to let them think you're on their side and change them from within. People like Lacy Green didn't get red pilled (if she did at all) through arguing, but through someone she really likes, i.e. her boyfriend.

Anyway, we just need to plan ever so vigilantly and carefully.

You're absolutely right OP. Arguing with anyone when you're trying to convince them of something is futile. We have to think real big on this. I mean exposing the lies with official accounts, posing as normies, posing as leftists. Anything we can, just don't get caught.