ITT Sup Forums writes an isekai LN

ITT Sup Forums writes an isekai LN
I'll start.
MC-kun was walking back from his high school when suddenly he saw a truck falling from the sky, he desperately tried to run away, but unfortunately the truck was already on top of him and he lost consciousness.

Suddenly MC-kun was then transported into a magical world with magic and monsters and catgirls and shit! Thankfully MC-kun died holding several blueprints to AK47's and 7.62×39mm rounds, which were still on him when he spawned into this new world. MC-kun then vows to overthrow the Empire and purge all non-humans from the face of the earth. He then heads off to the town hall and files a petition to create his own political party.

(You)

In a twist of events, the truck was also transported to the magical world. Taking the form of an american trucker girl.

How is the party gonna be called?

Opens with user browsing Sup Forums, notices post in KoG thread that says that everyone in the thread will be Isekei'd by 2020 if he gets a five. He got a five.
user laughs and the scene closes. Then, it opens a few years later, user wakes up in Isekailand and travels around, meeting other Anons.

This picture

It'll be called the National Fascist Human's Party (NFHP)

MC becomes a famous author. The whole kingdom loves his story about a young knight-errant who was trampled by a merchant caravan, then awakened in the land of Tokyo where he became a NEET.

MC is black, gets lynched in the new world

Magic power increases the longer you stay a virgin. Everyone is hot because its an isekai though, so most people are shit mages. MC is a fatfuck ugly jap microdick loser and stays that way when he gets isekai'd so he is a fucking god. Main conflict is him debating whether or not to make himself handsome and fuck all the zillions of cute fantasy girls or continue being a magic god and keep doing highly immoral magic shit to people who call him ugly.

I'll take my publishing deal now thanks.

This would actually be pretty funny, I'll pay you 18 cents to write it

MC was a Special Activities Division officer who was bulleted in the back of the head in the name of information security. He wakes up and finds himself in another world, and through series of bizarre coincidences he became best friends with a king who then appoints him as the PM. Hijinks ensue as he assemble his own sog/pag, sink countries using destab and subversion methods he learned in his original world, and form international terrorist organizations for his kingbro

Sorry, it won't sell unless I can get an artist to draw cute girls for the cover. Such is life as an LN author.

MC-san, alone in his mothers basement fapping to his waifu of the month dies due to dehydration and the lack of nutrience he wakes up in another world where all his fetishes and fantasy's are real but one thing MC has to do is to find away back to his world to delete his browser history before people find out how deprived he really is.

Over the next few months, MC steadily builds up his party of like-minded supporters who share his utopian idealism of a perfect human-only world. Hundreds of AK47's and thousands of magazines with ammunition are created and distributed to his dedicated followers. MC trains them in battle tactics and small-arms strategies he copied from a 1939 Whermacht field manual. Several battalions of crack troops are formed, called the HH.
In the meantime, MC continues to rally humanity toward his cause. Through speeches, rallies, and propaganda, MC's message of human supremacy is echoed throughout the Empire. More and more humans join the cause. Violence and street battles ensue between humans and non-humans, tearing the kingdom apart.
Finally, MC denounces the king and vows to overthrow the Empire to restore order to the lands. MC gathers his army of now-several divisions worth of troops, and marches to the capital, brandishing their assault weapons. The king desperately tries to send non-human forces to stop MC, but they are all mowed down at long range, their medieval weapons and magic useless against modern technological warfare.
MC effortlessly takes the capital, and installs a one-party state, with himself as head dictator. Order is restored to the Empire.
All non-humans are immediately arrested and shipped to containment zones. Soon, extermination programs are begun as MC eyes nearby nations for further conquest...

perfect

Young man gets killed while fighting in a medevial war and end up in a fantasy land where he joins an "MC'S" group and generally follows along on the quest.

I'd watch the shit out of this

Fuck this. And fuck all your stupid ideas Sup Forums.

Let's do this in reverse. Let's have an entire series spent in a fantasy world and then finally, at the end of it, when the MC defeats the big bad boss have him transported back to the real world so that people only discover it was an isekai at the end.

"I killed myself after Russians invaded my stronghold in Berlin, and I was reincarnated in another world"

>MC-kun was walking back from his high school when suddenly he saw a truck falling from the sky, he desperately tried to run away, but unfortunately the truck was already on top of him and he lost consciousness.
and that's just the title

So this is the power of Isekai.

But MC's sister who had a crush on him saved him, and by mistake she was transported to a fantasy world, she decides to become a healer so that she can cure her brother of his mental problems, a fat noble who she is sent to heal forces her to suck his disgusting dick, and even has her imprisoned so that he can force himself on her when he wants, she gets saved by a prince charming type character, gets crush on him, later finds out that the fat noble was her reincarnated brother, uses magic to heal his mind and make him a better person, brother is ashamed and kills himself for living his life wrong, and then reincarnates as the prince charming type character