Tomo-chan

Carol will literally never recover

Misuzu is certainly not impressed

Is he saying he's gay or something, I'm starting to get bored of this manga

Looks like she's feeling identified or that she just realized about something with her other couple problem. Maybe she'll realize about Jun not wanting to lose a friend

Title: Hard to tackle
Panel 1
Senpai: Carol is different from me. She's really strong. I've known her for a long time and I've never seen her show any weakness.
Panel 2
Senpai: I should have been attracted to that strength, but...when I thought about it turning into a deeper connection, I got scared.
Panel 3
Senpai: I wondered if, no matter how sweetly I whispered love in her ear, or how coldly I pushed her away, she would just take it like it was completely natural...
Panel 4
Senpai: It's not that I want her to be hurt...it's not that at all...
Misuzu: (So that's the problem...as I thought.)

>Whispered love in her ear
When did we get this lewd?

So, he's saying that Carol is crazy girl that never shows any kind of emotion. Something like a lifeless doll

I literally skipped a lot of chapters/threads and now I came back it's still boring. Like I get it senpai you're gay. I want Jun and Misuzu banter again.

i have seen this before

welp, time for Carol to rape Jun again.

>they degrade the quality so far that the kanji pronounciation is basically unreadable
98.5% japanese my ass
there's jews over there

I actually don't get it

>starting

>Senpai: I wondered if, no matter how sweetly I whispered love in her ear, or how coldly I pushed her away, she would just take it like it was completely natural...
Oh my god, no guy thinks like this, what the fuck kinda upbringing did he have?

wheres tomo? havent seen her in forever beside that one where jun runs after carol scares him

You see, Tomo is ultimately about how humanity doesn't learn from it's mistakes and the hipocrisy of the people who claim to try to "help" each other.

They're all making the same mistakes while trying to fix it in other's lives...

>sweetly I whispered love in her ear,
damn senpai, you want to hold her had too don't you?

He was best friends with Carol for most of his life. That'd fuck anyone up.

So what I'm getting out of this is that Jun needs to make a direct move on Tomo and Carol needs to physically mount Senpai for any progress to occur.

I'll see you all in 500 more chapters.

nay, senator.
carol needs to cry in front of senpai.
same goes for tomo.
I wonder who could arrange that?

This
Tomo has to show some of her girly side towards Jun directly (and not wearing a costume) and Carol has to be less of a robot in front of sempai and show off more than one expression in her face

I don't get it. I DON'T GET IT.

Why do all the guys in this manga have fucking inferiority complexes? There can be other reasons for not making a move on a girl you like jesus christ.

>less of a robot
Man, she even had the same stupid look on her face when she was sitting half naked in that alley.

What if Carol stays strong in front of Senpai cause she thinks he's such a weakling?

>Senpai: It's not that I want her to be hurt...it's not that at all...

It's not even an inferiority complex, hell, he just explicitly tried to make sure Misuzu understood it wasn't. He just thinks Carol acting like a doll to everything is fucking creepy and not fit for a proper relationship.

I think he's saying he never confessed or rejected her because he's worried Carol wouldn't really care either way.

But the entire point of the last arc was that it's not Tomo's fault at this point but that Jun can't see her as a girl until they fulfill their "promise as boys".

Basically Fumita has found an excuse to keep status quo endlessly until they are suddenly able to get over their respective inferiority complexes.

>Wouldn't care either way
It'd probably be something like this
>Sorry Carol, I don't like you
>Okay!
>Yes Carol, I love you!
>Okay~!

well considering it was always the thing keeping them from getting together i dunno about calling it an excuse.

Fumita's attempt on making these boring ass character seem "complex", or to have any depth whatsoever, is absolutely laughable. Not only that, he is ret-conning this whole "senpai liked Carol all along" thing. None of that would make sense if we went through earlier chapters, everything pointed to him liking Tomo instead of her. This series is a complete joke, only saving grace is that the character designs of the main girls are absolutely delicious. Hopefully, one day Fumita draws a doujin with the characters of this manga, as an apology for making us go through this pile of shit.

>I should have been attracted to that strength, but...when I thought about it turning into a deeper connection, I got scared.
He literally says he's inferior to her.

man please fuck off with your terrible attempts at observations

Welcome to 95% of Japanese manga/anime writers.
Most are retards that don't know how to write shit, they can just draw a pair of tits and ass real good.

You sound like an underage faggot.

>He actually enjoys this pile of shit of a series

He should definitely stick to hentai.

Tomo-chans popularity was a mistake. Instead of fun daily pixiv chicken scratch about making a tomboy blush we get this garbage.

>he actually goes out of his way to shit on relatively good manga
man you think people can't know when someone's underage, this is how you can know

>>he actually goes out of his way to shit on relatively good manga
>man you think people can't know when someone's underage, this is how you can know
I sure CAN KNOW that this is bait, no one with a working brain would call this a relatively good manga.

>hurr hurr you are underage
Never mind, I see that you are most definitely his target audience. Carry on.

Just because you like it, doesn't mean it's good.

>this level of bait
is it still summer?

are literally every other shounen thread just tired of your shit?

If you don't like it, fuck off.

>All these butthurt Tomo fags when people call this pile of shit for what it is

He's basically just afraid that she wouldn't care either way about the confession. I'm sure that's a relatable feeling.

I am honestly blown away that people actually think this manga is good. Even after the latest 3 chapters. Holy fuck.

>I love Carol
>but I want her not to be Carol
What the fuck?

she's obv a great girl, but she has a guard higher than china against the mongols.

he loves her boobs

yeah, but that's literally who she is.

It's interesting. Senpai's feelings towards Carol almost completely mirror Juns feelings for Tomo. Only Senpai actually can say it out loud.

that would actually be an interesting twist if senpai was just a piece of shit who was only sexually attracted to carol.

if she really was invulnerable, she wouldn't be looking for love.

well the problems are pretty similar.
Tomo has a side she never shows anyone, and it's so ingrained that she's forgotten about it.

So he's just a spineless faggot who can't confess (like every male in this manga) at the end of the day.

>Tomo has a side she never shows anyone
what are you talking about?
Says you.

his fear is probably correct, fwiw.

the part of her personality that's actually a girl. Jun's never actually seen it, only the physical part.

>Says you.
it's kind of the fucking point, user.

So he is literally worried she is an unfeeling sociopath?

>I fell in love with Carol
>But then I realized Carol is a sociopath
>Now I'm just afraid

This seems incredibly rational.

>the part of her personality that's actually a girl. Jun's never actually seen it
It was literally manufactured by Misuzu. If Jun is in love with "girl Tomo", then he's in love with Misuzu + Tomo.

Carols mother was stunted mentally by having Carol at such a young age. Carol was stunted mentally by having such a young mother. Will the cycle continue?

Senpai is the most level-headed character, after all

Carol is already past her prime in terms of breedability.

It's actually hilarious that they're addressing how Carol is a literal alien

the outfits certainly were. she's shown the camera her girly side, but Jun has always either never realized it or was never there when it was obvious. No matter how similar the two of them are, they're still a man and a woman. Tomo has something she's never been able to show Jun.
Like I've said for two threads now, she needs to cry in front of him.

>relatively good manga
>tomo-chan
the series is literally pulled by the merit of its first 200 chapters because right now it has fuck all going on, and its felt that way for almost a year now

come to think of it I actually dated a girl a little like carol.
completely unreadable, she made it impossible to judge the situation. I don't envy senpai.

Not to sound edgy, but aren't sociopaths the kind of people that view the murder and deaths of others as necessary means to an end if left with no ultimatum?

Seems like my kind of people.

NOT IN MY ASS YOU FUCKING HOMO

>then he's in love with Misuzu + Tomo.

What the hell are you smoking. Just because Misuzu goes out of his way to push her into doing things she wouldn't normally do, it doesn't mean she's pupeteering her.

never stick your dick in crazy.

>memes
It shifted, it didn't go to shit. Embarassed tomboy shenanigans don't push the story forward.

I seriously don't understand what his problem is. He doesn't want to confess his love because its too natural?

Tell that to the dead threads. There's clearly no point in arguing with you though, you're that guy that defends Fumitas writing to the death.

>girly tomo = tomo who does girl stuff
>girl stuff introduced to tomo as a way to win Jun by misuzu

shut up kike, how is that difficult logic? She'd never do girl stuff if she wasn't coerced. She didn't even want to wear a yukata.

's post sums it up pretty well. He basically feels like Carol doesn't seem to give a shit about literally anything either way from everything he's seen, and that would include him even if they became a couple.

good manga and HYPE HAPPENINGS aren't mutually inclusive.
second part, back at you.

Not really, they're not even necessarily a 'means to an end' mindset, sociopaths are just unable to sympathise with others, so it's more like 'means to MY end' in terms of what they do.

Sorry, *empathise with others.

So the author is trying to say that there's a downside to being invincible?

>I can't walk and breathe at the same time
Read Ojojojo or some other 4-koma, kid. You don't need to change the character dynamics to progress the narrative. Characters can retain their personalities and humorous interactions while still growing and developing.

This would be way too interesting for Fumita to have actually thought it through. If Fumita actually intended it, then I would be legit impressed.

>dropout

Why even argue with him? He's convinced Fumita is a literary god.

Hard to imagine she's a sociopath since she was able to notice Misuzu's feelings + the fact that she is at least somewhat attracted to senpai beyond his looks.

>push the story forward
>tomo-chan
???

You're being too extreme. Just because someone receives love advice doesn't mean they're faking their personality. And if Jun and Tomo got together, it'd already mean they see each other as man and woman, so there wouldn't be need of further 'girlifying' Tomo, which is only a thing they're doing to get Tomo out of the friendzone. Also, more importantly, Jun liked Tomo since chapter 1, so.

amano megumi technically has, but the story is like one-note.

You're thinking of psychopath, which tends to go hand in hand with sociopath.

user i know you're salty but there's no reason to lie

I'd love to see Fumita take a page from fruits basket or karekano and have early-manga gag traits end up being caused by deeply traumatic psychological scars.

>Fruits Basket
Seriously? I thought it would be a generic shoujo manga, I need to finish that manga.

Yeah, but he doesn't know that yet. We only know it because we are the readers, but on his eyes, she could legit be a sociopath. Obviously, this isn't the reason, this is Fumita after all, senpai is just being a typical faggot.

> I'm actually always so bright and upbeat because I've been consciously copying my dead father's positivity so my mother would pay attention to me and stop acting suicidal.

Fruits basket was pretty hardcore later on.

Personality? Fumita doesn't like doing girl stuff. Period. Claiming she has a "girly side" is retarded. She went to the batting cages on her date for fucks sake. Misuzu and Carol just occasionally dress her up and push her into doing something she doesn't want to do. Misuzu cops to it in a page