Why is the right obsessed with calling others pedophiles? Is it projecting?

Why is the right obsessed with calling others pedophiles? Is it projecting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Jz4KtNvVkU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>completely real site, you guys
>I swear

They are more likely to be parents, especially with multiple offspring. The biggest offenders are always the left. Especially gay men.

It's like asking why the right with all their small business' like being armed behind Plexiglas.

Thats what your ding and biden is the biggest pedo cant wait for him to run all the vidoes of this creep

>deus vult

>Why is the right obsessed with calling others pedophiles? Is it projecting?
Remember when the husband of Hillary Clinton's right hand womyn was convicted of child luring? Remember when Hillary Clinton's husband raped several women?
Remember when Hillary Clinton knowingly got a child rapist off scot-free?

nu-Sup Forums hates old Sup Forums
old Sup Forums was mostly pedophiles
therefore, nu-Sup Forums hates pedophiles

Definitely

Is there a Trump fan dating site?? I don’t even like the guy that much but would love a MAGA hat wearing tradthot.

I advise people to steal clear from that site. These days, being a "DRAUMOPHSS" supporter is "literally" a hate crime to these never Trumper leftist retards. If it isn't a honey pot, you can be sure that the site will be constantly bombarded with attacks. I would never trust my personal information with that site.

They both look ugly and non-white. This is pretty much how I picture all of /ptg/

Never realized scarce was a respected journalist

>but muh hillary
there is far more believe proof of trumps sleezy acts, like the teenage beauty contestants saying he walked into their dressing room.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Jz4KtNvVkU

yeah I know, you are gonna dismiss all of it. cause trump is a saint

Why is the left so obsessed with Trump?

>there is far more believe proof
what?

he is literally the president

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

yeah I know, its all fake jew media and you will dismiss it all. but pizza gate

>allegations
hmmmm

>Jihadi
What was that about Aisha?

yet Sup Forums won't give the same benefit of the doubt to all the gay pedophiles. except if he is milo I guess cause he agrees with Sup Forums on almost everything else.

>They are more likely to be parents, especially with multiple offspring.
>Especially gay men.

kill yourself, brainlet

why are all these sites owned by jews
is this another jewish ploy?

These outsourced shills can barely string a coherent sentence together.

After Trump won the presidency, small groups of soy eating bug men and trannies formed a bunch of liberal centered discords that they use to coordinate shitposting efforts on designated boards with high amounts of Sup Forums influence. They are trying to change the cultural landscape of Sup Forums so that we cannot use it as a headquarters for the 2020 election like we did in 2016. They will reply to this post with mutts and wojaks wearing maga capes or pictures of overweight Trump supporters because they've distributed a collection of images meant to dissuade people from liking him.

FACT: Only bigoted ageists think sex with low aged persons is wrong.

Nah, Russia pulling its funding for Trump propaganda after Syria coincides perfectly with the sudden drop of it being available and widespread