ITT: we badly describe an anime, and others guess

1. A guy wets himself, then later on he meets succubi, a tomboy, a stupid girl, a masochist, and a best girl (also, name all characters mentioned).
2. A girl's dad killed someone, but that someone's boyfriend falls in love with the girl anyway.
3. Big-breasted childhood friend dies after being eaten by a monster.
4. A girl decides to start up a drama club; cute things ensue.
5. A guy has a harem consisting of at least seven girls.
6. A retirement ruined the chances of a season 3.
7. A retirement ruined the chances of a remake; relevant since a new novel is coming out.
8. Bassist ruined everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SrU9YDoXE88
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its not a new novel, just a short story

Be specific

That sound like the most confused anime ever.

Keep god happy

Girl who hates degeneracy falls in love with a degenerate MC.
Clue: two answers, both based on manga.

Haruhi

The main girl dies. She isn't revived.

1.Rubber band going on adventures while fighting people
2.Zombie apocalypse with titty monsters
3.Coolest guy does everything in his school with style
4.A weirdo hipster and a rich bitch
princess with communication impairment and doesn't know how to make friends falls in love with each other
also it's a manga

>Has an MC
>Harem

4. Clannad
8. Hibike euphonium

Groundhog Day, but when you give up she saves you.

Both are wrong.

1. Mech pilot feels mysterious connection to girl from his forgotten past. It's his mom.
2. The Gulf War was a front for a magic dance battle between the Illuminati and the zaibatsu.
3. MC and his whole family get together to bully a blind guy for not getting over his dead girlfriend.
7. Shana
8. Haruhi?

1. One Piece
2. HotD
3. Sakamoto
4. Ojojojo

1. TLR?

1. Eva?

Fuuk(a) you.

No. Literally his mom, and also more recent.

TLR?

Lesbos, incest, bi, homos and one straight.

>lesbian trying to read books fast enough to catch up to her lesbian lover
>Creepy white guy delivers a mail-order dog girl to his friend, who becomes the king of Atlantis This one is a hentai
>Prehistoric kickboxer protects a baby turtle
>Schoolgirl dies, befriends Frankenstein, and goes to school in hell.
>Penguin robot daughter cures a penguin phobia
>Stan Lee asks for coffee
>Smokers are fags, anime confirmed it

A young man gets where he always wanted to be in life by offering his body to an older man. This, however, leaves the MC crippled, even after following the man's advice of clenching his butt really tight.

Grand Blue?

Monsters and strange humans things, but three of them are cute, one of them is(n't?) monster and dog is best guy.

The fairies are dead people, and MC wants to shag one of them.

>7. Shana
So close, but not. Shana is actually #6.

>8. Haruhi?
Correct.

Fits, but not what I had in mind.
Hint: based on a VN

Jinrui?

Wait, MC in that wants to shag a fairy? If so, I guess that counts, though it's not the one I was thinking of.

Nope. Hint: it's a pretty recent anime.

Well, shit, I was going to say Berserk.

1.Konosuba?
Succubus-???
Tomboy-???
Stupid girl-Aqua
Masochist-Darkness
Best girl-Megushi- i mean Megumin

5.Monster Musume?

Expected 1-3 to be answered easily but #4 to be included as well considering it's low popularity on Sup Forums,you are officially my nigga.

KonoSuba is correct, the tomboy is Chris.

I might have made it too hard, here's some more: the man also adviced the MC to think about eggs and microwaves. Eventually he recovers by getting the succ from an old lady, and this sequence of events repeats itself a few more times. Also the older man is buff except not really.

group of cute girls doing cute things

Cute singer appears, meets the main cast, has concerts, then disappears after meeting her "sister".

Dio Brando but instead of a stand it's just a stopwatch,also he stops the time just to literally fuck an entire school for girls to get revenge on his father.
Hint:It's a hentai

An giant old man makes a kid eat his hair

BnHA

Not-so-obscure number references edition.
1. 0
2. 1
3. 11
4. 4523
5. 15,532
6. 1.048596
7. 299,792,458

Re:Zero, One-Punch Man, Inazuma Eleven, lol

>lol

6. Heroman
7. ACCA

>(you)

Takes place almost entirely in a single room. Harem (though it's not really romance) MC is actually too beta to self-insert as unless you're a total sub like me

I suppose those three are rather obvious, bingo.

GJ-bu, does that count as harem?

>dies after being eaten
Hm. Is she a zombie?
Lucky Star?

GLOPPING NOISE

Correct, and kind of.

SAO

1. Dumb Lolis
2. Woodstock
3. Plant Monsters
4. Despair

HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD

CHRISTINA

Cute girls do cute and also violent things in Spain.

6. Steins;Gate

Bingo.

Re:Zero

Sora no Woto?

literally 90% of anime

Guy hears a girl playing a piano in school, gets her and another girl to form a band, then one of them decides to leave the country.

1. Man spends years trying to save the world, is foiled at last second because a kid is angry about NTR.
2. Highschool girl is attacked by old man, so she breaks his back and kills his best friend.
3. Jason Bourne funds Facebook.
4. Reading poetry to lolis stops climate change.
5. Race traitor goes to prison, nearly starves to death.

Madoka.

Utena.

I'd want to say Gunslinger Girl, but that's Italy.

>Sound of the Sky revolves around a young girl named Kanata Sorami who is inspired to join the military after witnessing a rendition of "Amazing Grace" by a mysterious trumpeter of the Helvetian Army. Becoming a bugler, she is assigned to the 1121st Platoon stationed in the town of Seize (inspired by Cuenca, Spain)[1] in Helvetia (another name for Switzerland), where she is taken into the care of 2nd Lt. Filicia Heideman, M/Sgt. Rio Kazumiya and the rest of the 1121st Platoon. The story takes place in a post-apocalyptic world after a great war regressed humanity's technological capabilities back to early-to-mid 20th century standards.

This guy's really heavy younger brother keeps fainting but he finally slims down in the end.

5. Haruhi. Endless 8

Correct, only 4 and 7 left.

"Fantasy Spain" might have fit better.

steins; gate

1. Sorujaa
2. A six episode AMV about hormones.
3. These guys don't know what a fucking sunflower smells like in the first place.
4. /po/ and friends help /cgl/ keep from being bullied by Sup Forums.
5. A man cucks another man to death so hard that he dies too.

2. FLCL
3. Samurai Champloo

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=SrU9YDoXE88

High school student starts a world war because he's mad at his Dad.

I'll raise you another number:

Code Geass

Correct.

5. Kado

The MC has no sight, no hand, no girlfriend, but he does have a segway.

True.

Medaka, there's only one thing that comes off of my mind when seeing a number that large.

Got it in one.

City guy gets pampered by village kids for writing lessons.

Gods dying but saving the world isnt as important as axe to face fun.

1. A girl has to pee, and other cute girls are killed.
2. A girl shows her panties to the MC, meanwhile at some point the MC gets in trouble, and he and his friends are blacklisted by the entertainment industry.

Correct.

Mirai Nikki.

Barakamon.

Mc falls inlove with the girl who is the granddaughter of the granny who runs the complex where he lives now.
Tip: his roommate is a pervert with a heart of gold

I'm at a loss for this one

A cruise ship vacation ends up being so unpleasant for our hero that he assembles a small army of cute girls to take revenge on the boat.

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Someone already answered, you retard.

A guy and a girl experiment with a kitchen appliance, also the girl experiments on a "girl" and is shocked by her discovery.

Penquins, shiny foreheads and armpits.

Local college student develops unhealthy addition to shoving stationery down his pants

Addiction*

1. It's Fuuka before there was Fuuka, except the trucked character lives. Also the truck was at the start, not the middle or the end.

2. It's Fuuka before even that: the girl gets trucked and dies for real at the end.

Winrar

High school student suddenly becomes a deity.

Clue: it's not Haruhi

A girl is rejected, someone goes to America, and an American visits.

Beck?

Bad