youtube.com/watch?v=OjkMF1ExpBQ

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/meieki_193TCG/status/898041039545540608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Avenge Mamika

Make Rui forget Yuina-chan

What's she going to do to him?

That will be Rui's powerup, right?

Looks like she's sticking one of her churros up his ass.

Hardcore sissifying FEMDOM. ROUND 2.

I'll be mad as fuck if she ends up losing like a bitch

Altair will only lose if she wants it to happen.

Say hi to Hikayu

Y-YAMERO

Selesia looks like she's done getting molested

She better stop bullying him.

At least now we know why Selesia's outfit is designed that way.

>Gigas punch
>Literally come at me, bro.

nice can't wait fight animation looks good

I know she's crazy. I know she's evil. I know I'd end up dying but I still want to hold her hand.

Someone needs to buy the coffin for when we find his body.

Man this fight is just shit, episode and episode of blueballing then killing the hype with specials, not to mention the fight in that nothing big is going to happen. Noone will die, altair will finish her keikaku, Meteora will just asspull some shit out of her book, and then Soda will do some shit while God of Ink plays. Its predictable.

That's so pure

My thoughts exactly.

It would be cool if they had Alice hiding inside the robot's closed fist. When the sword barrier blocks the robot's fist, she could then jump out and jump over the sword barrier and try to attack Altair directly.

Reminder that now you can get the LN version of the show

Now with more words!

She loses, people start cheering for her everywhere, and with the power of acceptance she wakes up and win against everyone and breaks the cage. Then the world ends.

Are translated versions for sale?

Is he avoiding ECF altogether? I don't get what his goal is and why he is hesitating

pretty sure he is already inside

Yuuya's such a slut

It's getting acceptance already.

I sure hope she is aware she can't defeat Altair in a straightforward fight

not until it get non-shit art

How about straightforward loving relationship?

What the fuck are they doing?

Selesia should be aware of that by now but it doesn't seem to be stopping her from charging in again and again.

Hatesex best sex

She is not allowed to give up

Why the hell do you think she planned to betray her instead of just confronting her?

This is the only surefire way to defeat Altair.

How ironic if Charon is the next one to put Selesia in a chokehold.

Hot

Mamika knew it but failed, Maybe Alice will succeed

I still feel like Altair should just try to attack the arena and cause thousands of casualties.

At least she won't pull the Setsuna-chan, unless Magane told her.

I'll self insert as Charon where I have my way with Selesia's mouth and Altair with Selesia's ass.

That would be evil.

Why Alice cry?

Her palace is burning in front of her or something.

cause she wants to find the reason why her friends all died

>if this had happened around episode 5 we would have tons of fanart and even a doujin from this scene alone
>reserved for episode 17, when most artists dropped it
another wasted potential

this is?

I'm already hyped for the Vogelchevalier vs Eizenkavalier fight that we know is coming. I guess that translates to Bird Knight vs Iron Knight or something.

i dropped this the episode after sharkteeth stole yuya's stance. Is the snoozefest over yet? Can i pick from now?

twitter.com/meieki_193TCG/status/898041039545540608

fuck off

>not staying for more sharkteeth

never should've came back here

Look at this fool and laugh.

How will be the distribution of Altair being the coolest and Altair being the cutest? My guess is that Altair will keep being the coolest for 3 more episodes for some exciting fights, and then 2 episodes of her being cutest for a properly paced conclusion.

I didn't meant to post, but as an extra. My bet is that Magane will die in episode 19.

Killed by Mafuyu no less

>Magane
>Dying

She deserves to live in the world she loves

She'll be the cliffhanger of the next episode, and she'll be offed by Altair when she stops playing. Her sacrifice will not be in vain though, since it will show Altair as the villain when she brutally murders someone (even though she was in the right) which will make her lose acceptance as the real good girl she is.

Or Shark will make sure Hime goes dere by hijacking her powers and forcing her to side with the good guys. Either outcome is welcome if Shark dies spectacularly.

“I am Ubik. Before the universe was, I am. I made the suns. I made the worlds. I created the lives and the places they inhabit; I move them here, I put them there. They go as I say, then do as I tell them. I am the word and my name is never spoken, the name which no one knows. I am called Ubik, but that is not my name. I am. I shall always be.”

I've watched the first three episodes of this and the beta fag MC threw me off, does it get any better?

fuck off

he went in with altair, for some reason he's hiding though

why do i find this shit so damn funny?

other than the total insanity of vatican miracle examiners, this is my favorite show that's airing right now

GUTS AND BLOOD GUTS

fucking kek

lol oops, that was meant for whatever, enjoy your (You)

Or everyone realizes how much of a Mary Sue she is, and she gets shitposted to death by viewer comments scrolling across the screen.

Colored pages from the novelization of this trash.

The garbage is still there.

>garbageanon can't stop hating on Meteora but still buys all the merchandise

garbageanon is tsundere as fuck

I wonder how Ubik (Berserk) feels after being named after Ubik (on one hand a /lit/eral spraycan, on another hand a /lit/eral god).

The funny thing is that yesterday someone was comparing Blitz to Deckard. Ubik starts out with a man talking to his dead waifu who will no longer be able to communicate with the living soon, turns into a story where they recruit a bunch of people with psi powers including a sadistic yandere grill who can alter history (and rewrites time in order to become the beta MC's wife to fuck with his mind which she later undos) and much later makes the MC crawl up the staircase knowing he's about to die. It's a real mindfuck, especially when the dead waifu shows up later.

Nah, I was hoping for the garbage to disappear.

>They forgot Takarada

is the Parkinson kicking in?

Oh hey. There are 16 colored pages as described at websites. Good deal.

You know it's shit when the opening of the novel is exactly like the anime.

Didn't realize the picture was as terrible as this dreg.

The mechs looks sick

It feels bad, knowing my amazon account was barred because I cancelled the BD preorder of these swill. I have to preordered Yoru no Nai Kuni 2 Amazon set through third party.
Though, using HMV still has its perks.

The fuck? Amazon bans?

>Jobs to magical girl
>Jobs to OC donut steel
>Jobs to OC donut steel even after getting her mech back
>Raped by OC donut steel
>Rui's robot is bigger and better

Charon must have realized that she's fucking useless all along and she's there just because plot demanded it in his LN.That's why he will ditch Selesia.