I STAND WITH EMMA

POWERFUL

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/exposed-school-shooting-surviver-turned-activist-david-hoggs-father-fbi-appears-coached-anti-trump-lines-video/
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck that BullDyke

I wonder who this Emma Sanchez is.

uggo spic

if you ignore them they go away.

Haha, I like how they had to put all the attention on her and ignore her FBI spawned counterpart

Yes, goyim. Give me your guns.

trump must be impeached. it's a matter of human dignity at this point

Crisis actors usually are.

Being stupid enough to fall for it is on you.

underrated

I REALLY hope they run with this 1984-esque style. And the shaved head uggo is just perfect for attracting people to your cause. Good work!

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/exposed-school-shooting-surviver-turned-activist-david-hoggs-father-fbi-appears-coached-anti-trump-lines-video/
DEATH
To shills and traitors

youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M

Here is the banned video about the False flag in florida!!! FBI staged event
Jewish controlled psyopp

Crisis actors

This video was banned originally reupload a tweaked version

Spread this it kills the shills!!!

top kek

Teenage lesbian psychopath is now the face of he Democratic party

IDK user, I wouldn't want my country flooded with cartel members with high caliber weaponry while the rest of population have to drive to the country's capital to apply for a .22 handgun just to get stoped in a road blockade by sicarios and get my head shopped off with a box cutter in exchange of my 1999 tahoe and the $2000 usd I had for my 10rd .22 handgun

DELETE YOUR ORGANIZATION

SHE IS A SKIN HEAD
DIE NAZI SKKKUM

Who

1- Dont ever make complex legislative decisions right after a tragedy

2- Dont ever listen to anything a girl says right after shaving her head.

3- Suffering a tragedy is lamentable, especially on a young impressionable girl, but it doesnt grant you the moral or intellectual right to determine what inalienable rights to take from others.

what is this goblin of the week flavor?