MUELLER FILES NEW CHARGES

New charges filed by Mueller gtfih fags and let’s digest this. Funny how the media isn’t including in their reporting that all of this is over work Manafort did while working for the Podesta group. The normies in the comments are fucking insufferable; the depth of brainwashing may be irreversible at this point.

yahoo.com/news/mueller-charges-lawyer-false-statements-russia-probe-144410929.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5413431/Lawyer-oligarchs-son-Mueller-guilty-plea.html

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-20/skadden-arps-lawyer-is-charged-with-role-in-u-s-russia-probe

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/exposed-school-shooting-surviver-turned-activist-david-hoggs-father-fbi-appears-coached-anti-trump-lines-video/
youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/can-jim-mattis-check-an-impulsive-president-and-still-retain-his-trust/2018/02/07/289297a2-0814-11e8-8777-2a059f168dd2_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_mattis-735pm:homepage/story&ut&utm_term=.c9ccf1be458d
mobile.twitter.com/K0RANISBURNING/status/965775753752260608
harpers.org/archive/2017/10/crime-and-punishment-4/
twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/965806809117331461?s=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

buuuuuump

can i get a quick rehash on the manafort thing. i know that it's unrelated to trump, but he's working for podesta and he actually did something right?

Self bumping

lmao this happened while manafort was on podesta payroll

His charges of money laundering etc. where from when he worked for the Podesta Group years before the election, lobbying in Ukraine

he's locking up trump cronies on a daily basis now

Mueller covered up the DOD mailing Anthrax to US Senators. That's what kind of shit hole Mueller is.

That’s what I’m saying, the (((media))) is not mentioning that fact and the screeching normies all truly believe this has to do with Trump and will lead to his impeachment. They are so fucking stupid and brainwashed at this point, I don’t think the public deserves to be saved

>more mistatements to an investigation based on a faulty premise

Our country is dead

>not knowing what indictment is

Thank you for proving my point shill. Sad you haven’t figured out your shilling is having the opposite effect of your desired outcome

It truly is. Is it even worth saving at this point?

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/exposed-school-shooting-surviver-turned-activist-david-hoggs-father-fbi-appears-coached-anti-trump-lines-video/
DEATH
To shills and traitors

youtu.be/wbqvtcq8H9M

Here is the banned video about the False flag in florida!!! FBI staged event
Jewish controlled psyopp

Crisis actors

This video was banned originally reupload a tweaked version

This must be spread, the deepstate is moving!!!! We are all in danger

overpopulation.

only a hard cull of 99% would make me care about politics and how the infestation decides to arrange itself

did he end up letting podesta off? i heard that tony podesta had to resign awhile back. i guess he was arrested for the same charges?

Not looking good for Trump

I'm lost. Why is this guy chasing rabbits far back into 2012? I'm assuming the statute of limitations is not an issue. How does this relate to Trump other than he hired these people and then got rid of them? Are these wagons going to circle back to Hillary?

Because the deep state needs to keep the air of corruption on Trump until they can defeat him

That’s the root of it

>Obamaleaf ready to take the cock up the ass one more time
Come on Obamafag do your thing and make us laugh with your autismo

Idk. The day after Manafort was charged the Podesta Group closed up shop. Haven’t heard from Tony, and Skippy made a random appearance on Sunday Morning over the weekend.

Just reading the "oligarch" Alex Van der Zwaan
>dutch citizen
Holy shit so he's not even Russian. Why is Mueller doing this? What are the other 33,000 FBI agents doing? Kek. Do they even exist?

I'm beginning to wonder if the FBI actually has only a few hundred employees and just hires crisis actors and that the rest is a farce.

Having fun Ivan?
Eat dicks.

are you seriously fucking examining a high schooler's picture and actually trying to make a point that a fucking teenager is--

you know what, fuck it, you do you, you're right. you're not wrong. keep going at whatever you're on to.

>deep state
>mueller is independent investigator

uh huh

The general hope on this board is Mueller is /ourguy/ and the boomerang strategy will wind up taking down the Clinton cartel. The media are using full on psycho-spin to make this seem like it implicates the Trump campaign, to keep up the aura of legitimacy of their failing psy-op over the American people. They stacked their chips all on this bullshit collusion narrative; they have no choice now but to ride it out come hell or high water. Half the country still believes this narrative, and will continue to do so even after it’s proven to be all bullshit. Those will be the ones to worry about, they will draw first blood of Trump is proven innocent.

Checkem

>mueller is independent

The FBI is a fraud and needs to be disbanded at this point

>2012
>IMPEECH DRAUMPHS!!!!!!

To date, I have seen zero proof that there was any serious prior connection. So far it's seemed to be a case of, "Oh shit. I hired the wrong people. You're fired." If anybody can share something that I've missed, please do so. The only serious evidence I have seen has been against Hillary, her associates, Rice, and Obama, and I'm leaving a lot of folks out.

>muller is independent

Ahahhahhhahhahahhaa. Yeah life long dc g-man hack is “independent”

The deep stare has nothing to do with party you newfag

Ah, okay. Yeah, that's in the ballpark of where I've been wandering around. Is he our guy, is he not, blah blah.

IT'S OVER DRUMPFTARDS

It's pretty fucked up how even DM ignores the Podesta part. It instantly destroys the narrative.
Quite weird too. Mueller's a bit of a joke and I'm still secretly hoping for a Flipped Mueller/Sessions plot twist because of the thousands of indictments (if they were real).

Mueller MUST be stopped.

Someone has to stop him.

For the sake of our country.

It's being stolen in front of our eyes.

A slow moving coup is taking place right now.

What good is the 2nd Amendment if no one is willing to act on it?

I'm not legally allowed to own a gun, so this responsibility falls to you, user.

Do what's right.

Make America Great Again.

You are correct but we are dealing with a 24hr a day psy-op that has worked on millions of zombie Americans. The level of insanity will only end in blood, this much is now clear

Spotted the FBI shill

trumps finished

Drumpf is finished again for sure this time

Hello there glow in the dark nigger

You are right, the Podesta Group destroys the collective narrative. Even Fox will ignore the Podesta facts. The media is at total war with this country. I consider them to be an enemy to my family and our safety at this point.
>if the press lies then the press dies

No, it's better when he destroys his own credibility, and the credibility of anyone who ever pushed the Russian garbage

TICK
TOCK...

>For the sake of our country.
who is being included and excluded in your usage of the pronoun, "our?"

Uh huh, somehow the Russia-gate hoax is still being flogged, despite growing evidence of its utter falsity. Robert Mueller is still on the prowl, looking for a pretext to take Trump down. The media, a longtime adjunct of the national security bureaucracy, is openly working in tandem with the intelligence services to take out Trump – and if you want to know why, just read the reporting on Trump’s reluctance to go along with the War Party’s murderous agenda.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/can-jim-mattis-check-an-impulsive-president-and-still-retain-his-trust/2018/02/07/289297a2-0814-11e8-8777-2a059f168dd2_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_mattis-735pm:homepage/story&ut&utm_term=.c9ccf1be458d

The War Party cannot tolerate a President who questions the most basic premises of the American Empire: “You guys want me to send troops everywhere!” Of course they do. However, Trump was elected to carry out an altogether different mandate: to start putting America first. He railed against regime change in foreign countries. And now the regime-changers want to carry out a change of regime - against him.
Go back to sleep, Americans. Keep watching sportsball. Keep obsessing over social media vapidity. Keep drinking beer. Everything is under control.

Funny video of Skippy being asked about his brother Tony. He is sweating bullets
mobile.twitter.com/K0RANISBURNING/status/965775753752260608

It will take more than that, you glow in the dark thundercunt.

I know its easier to try it this way first before abducting and conditioning a random Sup Forumsack due to funding issues, but this wasn't worth your time, cockwomble.

They also ignore the FusionGPS connection with the Russian lawyer from the Trump Tower meeting.
Fox's reporting lately has been pretty good but this is extremely suss.
Someone isn't letting them report on it. That or they don't want to. Or do they have a plan? They have always been controlled opposition after all....

I found it hilarious when he was asked:
>Russian agents knew to target purple swing states during the campaign, why didn’t you guys?
Lost it on that one

Don’t reply to shill posts

The literally ignore EVERYTHING that can disprove their narrative

Say it with me:
NO
COLLUSION

>looking for a pretext to take Trump down
lol ok.

i mean you're right, sure. you are more than free to think that while Mueller continues the investigation and does his job.

TICK-TOCK, Drumpfers. The Russian collusion is becoming more and more clear every single day. It's only a matter of time until him and his band of traitorous cronies is locked away forever. I'm convinced that the last shred of people supporting Trump are directly on Putin's payroll. It's clear his election was illegitimate. Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump,
all city people voted for Hillary.

ok the investigation isn't about primarily collussion, per se, but about the russian investigation. now the problem is why is trump not taking any action against the russian government while also trying to discredit the investigation? it only divides the country more, not unite it.

Collusion isnt illegal

Not that it matters since it never happened.

Welcome to Sup Forums tumblr fag.

you want to go to war with Russia over some memes about Hillary Clinton being a Satanist? you think that old hag is worth all of that?

The DoJ already declared that there was no collusion Share Blue

>does his job
Funny. Did Mueller also "do his job" when he did everything possible to obstruct former FBI lawyer and counterterrorism expert Michael Jacobson during a Congressional investigation of Saudi links to 9/11?

harpers.org/archive/2017/10/crime-and-punishment-4/

"Bob Graham, the former chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, told me recently that Robert Mueller, then the FBI director (and now the special counsel investigating connections between Russia and the Trump campaign) made 'the strongest objections' to Jacobson and his colleagues visiting San Diego."

Lol, soooo the man now in charge of investigating the President for “collusion” with Russia and possible “obstruction of justice” is himself guilty of having obstructed a congressional investigation into the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

Pullquote from Harper's:

"Hazmi had actually lived in his house after Mihdhar left town. Shaikh failed to mention his young Saudi friends’ last names in regular reports to his FBI case officer, or that they were taking flying lessons. Understandably, the investigators had a lot of questions for this man. Nevertheless, Mueller adamantly refused their demands to interview him, even when backed by a congressional subpoena, and removed Shaikh to an undisclosed location ‘for his own safety.’ Today, Graham believes that Mueller was acting under orders from the White House."

Kek

the podesta group was working for him, though

What a waste of digits. Read out loud what you just typed and see if it dawns on you how absolutely fucking retarded you sound
>lobbyist groups work for lobbyists
Kys please

THE LAWYER INDICTED IS CONNECTED TO OBAMA MOTHERFUCKERS:

>Prosecutors on the case want to question members of the Skadden team who came to Ukraine to work on the report, including former Obama Administration officials Gregory Craig and Clifford Sloan, as well as the London-based associate Alex Van der Zwaan, the Russian-speaking son-in-law of Russian oligarch German Khan, who prosecutors say acted as an intermediary for the team on much of the trip

Law firm partners
>Gregory B. Craig, former White House counsel to President Barack Obama[27]
Judge Stephen C. Robinson, former federal district court judge sitting in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York; former U.S. Attorney for the District of Connecticut[28]
Patrick B. Fitzgerald, former U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois; as special counsel for the U.S. Department of Justice Office of Special Counsel, the federal prosecutor in charge of the investigation of the Valerie Plame Affair[29]
Fred T. Goldberg, Jr., commissioner of Internal Revenue 1989–92, Assistant Secretary for Tax Policy in the United States Department of the Treasury in 1992[30]

He let all the Democrats off with warnings, that alone should be enough to can his "investigation." My theory is that the Mueller team is there to throw a BS charge at Trump if he arrests Hillary

Evidently federal agents aren't as subtle as they used to be.

Damn. So Flipped Mueller or did Mueller just fuck up again?
He's closer to Obama than he is to Trump.

Mueller is not fucking going after Trump

Obama will never be charged. The government won’t let the cities burn

Then justice is dead and so is the USA,

Scrap it let’s destroy the gov and secure territory we can

>1 post by this ID
i'm blinded by the glow coming off this faggot

Go back to plebbit.

Why

do

FBI

agents

this

?

So you really do have autism obamaleaf

when the great soy uprising begins...the street shall run with rivers of estrogen.

(((libs))) on suicide watch

Lol k

File

Form

1022-B

to

Find

out

!

I love America so much that commies and the black pilled will be buried in the same pit.

>the brainwashing may be irreversible
It's called genocide m8

>Hey Sup Forums. How will liberals ever recover? Apologize. Powerful.

hows it going JDIF? Jewish Dick In yo Face right? or JIDF?

Mueller's mandate is to investigate and prosecute allegations of election tampering and crimes discovered related to election tampering.

An investigation into Manafort comes from his temporary advisor role to the Trump campaign for getting cash and delegates at the RNC.

Manafort left the campaign when his Ukraine connection were made public.

cant tell if bait or an honest r/le_donald lurker

13 indictments are moot. They're all Russians who will never be arrested.
twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/965806809117331461?s=20

He's in trouble for lying and not disclosing money he received or gave (I forgot which) to a pro Kremlin political party in Ukraine which the Posta group also is in trouble for the same thing with the same party.

You have the wording wrong.

(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James B. Comey in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters. . . . .

He has free reign to go wherever it leads him, and indict anyone he pleases.

The articles show no meaningful link of this guy to Trump. Obamaleaf reminding us all he's literally a retard

Funny how this new information corroborates with information in that “false” dossier. Funny how Trump suddenly seems to be freaking the fuck out. Funny how Trump still refuses to implement the sanctions on Russia, recommended, and approved by congress months ago. Funny how Trump was warned about Manafort ahead of time, but still hired him. Funny how this new indictment refers to someone only as person A. Who is person A, and why are they concealing their identity? The funniest thing of all is how you retards continue to believe every turd that falls out of Trump’s mouth despite how easy it is to prove most of the things he says are lies, because “muh deepstate conspiracy”.

Q predicted you'd say that!

I read the story.

The lawyer said he last contacted some guy in August 2016.
Mueller says he last contacted the guy in September 2016.
Therefore he lied and must be charged. In fact he already pled guilty.

How is this not a witch hunt?

Explain this then retard: Also did the Sup Forums dossier mention Manafort? I don't remember but I doubt it. It was mostly about Carter Page and golden showers.

I don't think they'd fuck themselves over like that by implicating Podesta.

Mueller in investigating the link between Manafort and the RNC policy change that took place regarding Russia and the Ukraine.

Sounds like this is just normal procedure, hyped up 100,000%

>Funny how Trump still refuses to implement the sanctions on Russia
Let's take one thing from your gish gallop.
Proof? And from as neutral source as you can find.

>trump is doing what he sanction law allows him to do

Then don’t givd the president description IN YOUR FUCKING BILL

He's talking about the sanctions Obongo announced right after Trump became president, based on the claims made in the Sup Forums piss dossier. The sanctions that never would have been made if Hillary won.

When the time comes, you will be the first to be raked.

Kys retard

>Say good morning Mr. Mueller
>It's 12:05
>Oh shit

Won the election*