Does anyone here like Bleach or is /a full of satly fucks?

Does anyone here like Bleach or is /a full of satly fucks?

Neo-Sup Forums loves it.

Most Bleach threads still hit the post limit so people definitely keep talking about it.

Alright, just making sure man, because people laid into me earlier when I said I'd rather see Bleach animated before Boruto.

>Bleach animated before Boruto.
Boruto is liked on Sup Forums so it's not surprising that you got some backlash.

By the end of Bleach we don't even know if the man in your picture is even alive or not.

This is one of many, many plot points not compleated that makes for Bleach being absolute shit.

It's not salt, Bleach is legitimately terrible

Love hate relationship

At least people in this thread are respectable on the matter. Last thread when I commented about Boruto everything post is "KYS"
I realize that Bleach had it's flaws, but that doesn't mean it didn't have it's great moments as well.

I like it too much to love it anymore. It ended so poorly.

I liked some stuff at the beginning but it fell to shit.

>/a
>salty
Fuck off and kill yourself, newfag samefag.

Hey, it's that faggots whose input doesn't matter. I remember you from the other thread.

Loved the first arc. Dropped it during the second.

I don't care if it became shit. That doesn't impress me. But if sometime, somewhere, it was really good, then that puts it over 95% of entertaiment.

Fucking die nu-Sup Forums loser.

>was part of the Big 3
>was absolute shit
>other, far superior anime/manga that were battle shounen were ignored
Shit taste people. It was never great. It was quite good 5% of the time, okay 30%, and shit the rest.

So was Naruto. What's your point?

I can understand people liking Naruto though. Naruto was never that bad. Never had that many plotholes.

I'm not a huge fan of DBZ, but I could see why it was popular.

interesting and then it turned into power levels.

If last Air Gear thread is an indicator then no.

>/a
>Bleach
>salty
Did you make too? why so similar?

People who only know series from WSJ should have no place here.

Yes, The point of this was to see if anyone here enjoyed Bleach or if it's just completely frowned upon to even talk about it.

>Naruto was never that bad
Is this bait?

>bad
>as bad

>salty

I want crossboarders to fuck off.

Because he's a literal redditor newfag.

Don't come back, please.

>/a
yeah I'm sure those guys are salty as, now get out of Sup Forums and kill yourself

Redditors always double post their retarded threads to gain traction.

It's not true. Lately limit-hitters are like once in a week, maybe a bit more often. Most Bleach threads are made in between them and die with less than 100 posts.

What exactly is there to like about Bleach?

Hardmode: What is there to like after the fullbring arc?

>What is there to like after the fullbring arc?
Mayuri.

I'm just really fucking salty that the final arc was the best but the anime stopped well before it and the only reason it did was because Of terrible fucking filler arcs constantly, minus that one with the personified swords.

I only watched the dub up to the Rukia Rescue Arc and ended the series on the episode where two guys were sitting under a tree drinking despite having been instructed to fight eachother prior, but that guy and Chad were my favourites.

Aizen Kyoraku convos.

It was great, I am sad tho that the corporate execs killed pretty much last interesting weekly shonen series that had so much potential and was consistently enjoyable. There's no real reason to even read WSJ anymore. It would be great ending chapter if we had like 90+ chapters more before this.

Loneliness, Death, Being haunted by the past and loss, overcoming that and finding a family and bonds you belong in. Its not that hard to notice. Its pretty much the most consistent aspect of the whole manga that continued developing from the first chapter till last.

Also Bleach was pretty much one of only wsj manga with actual honest to god foreshadowing to stuff and great stylistic art. The problem is not Kubo. The problem is the magazine rushing this to oblivion.

I remembered following Bleach very fervently when I was around 14~15, during the Arrrancar arc. All I remembered the sheer frustration of it all because I keep getting disappointed every week until I decided to drop the fuck out of it.

I noticed that after that, I became a much happier person.

>What exactly is there to like about Bleach?
Bankais.
>What is there to like after the fullbring arc?
Bankais and Kubo's final trolls.

yes i like most the anime but didn't bother with the manga because i knew it's going to be shit