PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL /ptg/ - A NEW HOPE EDITION!

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/
>President Trump: Year One youtu.be/gFXcLi85cQY

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania return to DC 2/19/18
youtu.be/ELOiJ8cqgXs
>AG Sessions on Sun Morning Futures 2/18/18
youtu.be/y4BWovexElw
>VP Pence @GOP Reagan Day dinner 2/17/18
youtu.be/zBGxhfFvfvA
>VP Pence @America 1st Policies event in TX 2/17/18
youtu.be/-hrEpSpeiAY
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis inflight presser 2/17/18
youtu.be/wWXVw24lAmk
>NSA McMaster @Munich Security Conf 2/17/18
youtu.be/-21vccBEZxM
>DNI Coates on russian election meddling 2/17/18
youtu.be/msII0ATOq60
>This Week @State 2/16/18
youtu.be/5TvK6jYLIW8
>Tiffany/Barron arrive in WPalmBeach 2/16/18
youtu.be/Tr_L9QesqAs
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania @Broward County Sheriff's Office 2/16/18
youtu.be/J3Z84SEvcPQ
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania @Broward County Hospital 2/16/18
youtu.be/-xI-FOzxK2k
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania arrive in WPalmBeach Fl 2/16/18
youtu.be/16Vrs8DIqXM
>Pres Trump Departs DC 2/16/18
youtu.be/vB0W17ANbJ0
>VP Pence/2nd Lady/Rato after visiting border 2/16/18
youtu.be/oUJVA579fgg
>VP Pence @RNC in San Antonio TX 2/16/18
youtu.be/2_Nwndyarxg
>VP Pence in Hidalgo TX on immigratin 2/16/18
c-span.org/video/?441264-1/
>VP Pence/2nd Lady arrive in TX 2/16/18
youtu.be/7UMlNOVkIGI
>DepAG Rosenstein indicts 13 russians 2/16/18
youtu.be/ZmpeqVKF2f4

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA!

FLORIDA SHOOTING WAS DONE BY ISRAEL.

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Team of 2-3 shooters (Mossad Agents) go into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime.

More points:
>Scott Israel quoted the Talmud in press conference for shooting
>MSM made sure to report the shooting interrupted "Holocaust classes"
>Several victims were Jewish (blood passover/sacrifice ritual)
>Cruz was an Elsagate MKUltra victim / Youtube pedo

Stop posting this thot. Who is going to die BTW

>BUT THE PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATIONS JUST LET THEM GO HOME! REEEEEEEEE!

why did Rex do that 60 minute interview? i bet Trump wasn't pleased about that.

There will be no hope for Democrats in November if we do not want there to be.

>he cucked on gun control

>he cucked on anmesty

>he endorsed mick romney

... your responese, /pdg/?

>seasonal posting in /ptg/
This better be the next eva, otherwise fuck off.

REEEE!!
LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!!!

Ignore us putting them in front of all the cameras, giving speeches to tear down some of the most fundamental parts of this nation.

>he didn’t
>he didn’t
The last one I should care why???

the fuck is msds strong?

>wants asylum
>gets asylum
>waaah we didn't mean like that we just wanted to roam freely and join gangs!

Did you laugh?

If you put yourself in the public eye you open yourself to criticism.

Not an argument

Checked

David Hogg glows in the dark. retired FBI agent has son who attends school now calling for repeal of 2nd amendment and student solidarity.

Do liberals think that calling conservatives and the NRA murderers will persuade them into changing their minds on guns? What's the actual point here? All they're doing is galvanizing gun owners. It's like calling Trump supporters racists, it's not just that it isn't persuasive, it's highly counterproductive.

>son sent to a shelter in Chicago
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>This better be the next eva
Eva is a pile of dog shit compared to this show
And I love NGE, i'm not saying NGE is bad
just this show is so good it makes NGE seem like a poormans Darling

material safety data sheet strong

What happened?

Its the high school

MSD is the name of the school?

>persuade
They want to kill you dude.

YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNTS GOT ME BANNED STUOID INBRED NIGGERS FUCK THE RED ARMY ILL RAPE BERLIN MYSELF FCKING CUNTS I FINALLY HAD THE FIRST POST AND THEN YOU TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A TRUCK FUCKING NIGGER

Because Romney is an obstructionist, he's going to be just like McCain and just vote with the democrats on everything.

Donald Trump? More like Donald DUMB HAHAHA

>americans

They don't know what else to do they were trained incorrectly as a joke.

Well they aren't strong. They just got shot up.

I don't think so. Romney is more like Corker.

Lol don’t spam too many mutt memes the mods are like little children

Thanks for baking krautfren

he gave an interview on his plans and hopes with NK. Trumps biggest thing was don't give your playbook with any enemy like Obama always did

when will we get our generation's joe mccarthy?

I just pooped and it feels relieving

shhh the Dems are helping us with voter turn out

Anyone else here kind of have a crush on Trump?

Not hard to do desu. JL didn't beat any of last years marvel films.

Not hard to do..it's marvel and DC movies get BTFO

>Just like McCain
So he will vote with Trump or abstain most of the time while signaling to leftists???

As if Justice League was any sort of high bar to pass.

>Trump: "I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her, she was married."

>Unknown: "That's huge fucking news there."

>Trump: "No, no, Nancy. No this was [inaudible] and I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said I'll show you where they have some nice fucking furniture. I treated her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married. Then all-of-a-sudden I see her, she's now got the big ass fucking tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

>Bush: "Your girl's hot as fuck. In the purple."

>Multiple voices: "Whoah. Yes. Whoah."

>Bush: "Shit. The Donald has scored. Whoah my man."

>Trump: "Look at you. You are a fucking pussy."

>Bush: "You gotta get the thumbs up."

>Trump: "Maybe it's a different one."

>Bush: "It better not be the fucking publicist. Shit, it's, it's her."

>Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some fucking Tic Tacs just in case I start fucking her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start fucking them. It's like a magnet. Just fuck. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

>Bush: "Whatever the fuck you want."

>Trump: "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

Surely there’s an explanation, right?

Romney is going to win regardless because he's king of the Mormons. Might as well endorse him so you don't end up looking like a loser with a failed candidate.

>Full article

The left inherently believes all right-wingers act in bad faith. The left genuinely cannot understand that the right merely has a different opinion or has different values, they genuinely think that right-wingers don't want to ban guns because they like kids dying.

Big no. You weird homo

>passed Feminism League
well no shit, thanks (((Whedon)))

Men can be straight and women can be straight.

3 FUCKING DAYS IN THAT TIME EVRYONE IN THIS THREAD WILL EITHER GET TRUCKED, SHOT, ALCOHOL POISONING OR AIDS AND CHANG WILL HAVE FINISHED BUYING OUT MY COUBTRY FUCKING MUTT MODS NEED TO BE SHOT

He said kissing not fucking.

Be the change you want to be.

from growing up in NYC i constantly heard his name with everything and he's always been the icon of the fucking city no matter what bullshit they spew

Where were you when Progressives became our greatest ally?

Have you seen either?

How dare the legally constituted authority try to discourage illegal border crossings. Impij!

my man drumpf looks surprisingly like JFK here

>reddit

>literally 5th highest grossing opening weekend of all time

amerifat opening = 201million
rest of the world = 169 million

Why are amerilards so obsessed with niggers?

So unbury that old SKS and remove chink.

Chairman Xi sends his regards.

>he gave an interview on his plans and hopes with NK.
>Trumps biggest thing was don't give your playbook with any enemy like Obama always did
Could be a form of AB testing with the Norks. Back in the summer Trump said he'd meet with rocket man under the right conditions.

So I hear DACA Don is talking to Mick Mulvaney about amnesty. No surprise when your kike son in law promotes amnesty for illegals but wants deportations of Africans in Israel.

Trump campaigned specifically on deporting DACA recipients but now caters to these invaders. Does no one on here see the blatant hypocrisy? Trump won on immigration, yet he wants to keep approximately 1 million illegals in the US, 80+% of whom will vote for Democrats. The current form of Trump is a complete let down compared to the Trump who was campaigning in 2015 and 2016. I want that Trump back, the one who said he would end H1B visas and eliminate DACA on day 1. Not the one who keeps DACA, sends 10K more troops to Afghanistan, and brings in a bunch of fucking left wing Democrats in to his inner circle.

Next election I hope Trump is primaried out by Steve King. At least King would do everything Trump signaled and more, without all the bitching and moaning about the press not loving him.

Why are people so concerned about a childrens movie (PG 13) being popular? In a couple years another big movie will come out and be the next big thing.
I don't see why niggers are using this childrens movie based off a childrens book to be proud of their culture considering it's not even based on a real version of their culture but a fantasy one.

If it's Jew kids I do.

No, just the hackfraud RLM takes on them.
I haven't been to the theaters since Godzilla 2014.

>Surely there’s an explanation, right?
Trump is a healthy male who likes pussy?

>(((coincidentally))) got their first rabbi
>cardinal marx

like 2012 right

I love dreamers.

>There isn't supposed to be blanket detention
Uh sweetie you aren't the President, you are just some bleeding heart NGO. You don't dictate policy

>Be niggers
>A comic book movie that's 100% pure fantasy written by jews and whites is the only thing able to give you a sense of pride in your race.

Hicks.
Hope Hicks.

>not putting tic tacs in your urethra and fucking

>Something something Trump... Something something Israel.
Glad that shills finally got their lines down

kek, Bruce is drunk as fuck, he must have just got his Centrelink

because the movie is a psyop weapon, notice how it is shielded from all criticism and promoted by all sources

He owns his flaws and I love him for it; no drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes, but the man loves the cooze

not too different from white millennials and game of thrones desu

If the US had the same density of Mormons as Utah, Romney would've won 538-0.

No matter what Trump offers, Dems won't vote for it. Their base is absolutely batshit. They can't be seen giving Trump ANYTHING.

Dems are going to send them back for us.

Utah is different than the general. Romney overwhelmingly won Utah over Obama.

>He thinks any cabinet members gives interviews and specific discussions without the President's permission
He let Rex speak so the norks know that diplomacy is still and option if they stop fucking around

Imagine the kvetching if they succeed in the ban

North Korea doesn't have a choice
I bet China put them up to their bullshit because Trump is planning on blowing them out when it comes to trade

No one is asking to ban all guns, we only want to limit people's availability to certain types of guns.

how do you respond to this gun-nuts? YOU CAN'T

It's not gay. It's just a little one.

SHALL

We already do a shit ton. Next

nigger

China should have helped us with NK and then Trump might have eased off on the trade hammer. Oh well, too bad for China.

who needs drug, alcohol, or cigarettes when you can have the greatest high a man can feel?
Pussy Slaying is the ultimate expression of a man being on top of the world. Simply biologically speaking a viral male can service dozens of women in his life to bear his child. Your DNA is bound to live on and if you are a male with lots of skill and power then your good genes will be passed down.

You know, a lot of people get on MGTOW for contributing to white genocide, but normally MGTOW guys are guys that have a hard time getting pussy. If that is true then their sons will also be "tfw no gf" losers as well. But guys who CAN get high quality pussy and not procreating, now that is a big fucking problem for whites.
Don had 5 kids, 3 of which are males.
Pence had lol 2 daughters

NOT