Thank you for your aid in the American Revolution

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjQ2jGUNSck
caligula-berlin.de
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're welcome.

KANKER

You could have my blood running through your veins brother

The degenerates responsible for Jew York? No. No thanks forthcoming.

JOOD

Jews were responsible for Jew York City. New York state is actually lovely, they only go blue because of that stupid city

The Dutch are my favorite people in Europe

We should have flooded this land filled with traitors when we had the chance to do so.

fuck holland

Yeah, you're ok Aquafresh™

Groot Dietsland wanneer?

kanker op EHBO doosje

I'm up for it, but only if you get rid of Merkel and her rapefugees.

this

Yeah, but the rest of the Netherlands is pretty good.

wie /tochtdertochten/ hier?

Well nobody alive is responsible for that so this is kind of stupid. If you believe in the country you can go ahead and visit it or engage in some sort of trade but that would require putting your money where your mouth is so I guess that will never happen.

Belgen moeten Merkel afzetten? Ik vind het prima.

Thanks for the food.

Thank you Geert for moving the Overton Window

Because Geert dares to speak his mind, he can’t even have a beer with his friends in public
>pic related

>tfw the best part about the Netherlands is the cool engineering and everything else just sucks
Apart from doing edibles at the end of the runway at an Air Force base to watch the f-16's taking off, the engineering works there are fucking amazing.

I wish I could've saved her (with some sort of separatist insurrection in North America)

that better not be curry

Verified
I suspect there are a lot of shy voters in the Netherlands

Teunissen wilde in de Kamer komen. Toen dat niet gebeurde, werd ze chagrijnig.

Carrièrejagers die hele bewegingen verraden voor persoonlijk gewin zijn de kanker van de politiek.

Well yeah, the Belgians and the Dutch are fine, it's Germany that's fucked.
But Dietsland without Germany is literally just the United Kingdom of the Netherlands again.
I'd rather not have to deal with rapegangs every new years, so if anyone wants to unite the countries, those are my demands.
Get rid of Germany's issues, then we can talk about Dietsland.

Fairy sure it's that weak brown sauce that the Germans jizz over as soon as it hits their tongues.

(((geert))) is one of (((them))) one of his local elections campaigns has subsidizing israeli products in it
this guy is more based

Fucking cherry.

G E B A S E E R D

fuck Dutchtards

youtube.com/watch?v=CjQ2jGUNSck

*people that vote for bij1, gl en d66

t. achmed

Alright which one of you is Taco, I know it's one of you

are you pannekoekenblad?

Not me. I'm just a lowly Cherryposter.

how do you know my name???

>implying it was hard te guess

The trips say your honest, but your seeming understanding of my question implies otherwise

It's no coincidence that new Amsterdam became USA's most important city. So better watch your words.

More like new Jerusalem. NYC has one of the highest Jewish populations in the world only beaten by Tel Aviv.

BNNVARA is a marxist cancer

Fuck off Red Coat

Dude with Flemish wife here, sad gyppos and human trash gives us a bad rep in the Netherlands and Belgium.

Also that thing with your police talking about the "bulgarian method" would have been funny, but it instantly made me massively sad because you'd never dare post something about the "arab method" of rape...

Never trust a race of people who carve their shoes out of trees

T-Thanks, have u been our country senpai?

I'd prefer it was your something else flowing in my somewhere else ;-)

Thank you for having the best weed and techno parties in Europe
But your hookers are too expensive
t. Duitsland

No but I want to.

You can literally fuck all day long non stop with every woman you want for 109€ in Berlin + drink as much as you can + free buffet all for 109 €
caligula-berlin.de

You're welcome to come here, user

Pretty! The feeling is mutual!

Have you actually looked at the women there?

They are 15th tier gyppos and human trash.

Graag gedaan, joh

>STUPID
>DUMB
>CHEESEATING,HEINEKEN DRINKING, CLOGDANCING
>SCUM

I know , that's why I said Netherlands is too much , at least the Amsterdam street hookers . I'd rather do that in good old Germania