Scans soon

What should Deku's next power up be?

full cowl 10%

>Cold breath

>Heat vision

>Starts making some of his own gadgets

Best

Spoilers when

Minismashes from his feet so he can change direction mid-air and copysteal Gran Torino's quirk. Razor wind kick called the Chicago Smash.

5 minutes

Still surprised the house didn't brake down

Literally who?

Hate to say it but so far , Sakura is a better character than ochako
>Sakura
Has a draw in the tournament
Becomes the white mage of the series
Has a crush on Sasuke
>Ochako
Loses the first match in the tournament
Hasn't done anything note worthy in the series besides getting her blood stolen
Struggles with her feelings

How many bricks would be shat if this beautiful motherfucker would come swooping in grabbing eri from overhauls grasp at the end of this arc?

I'd call bs

>comparing a character in a series with 150 chapters to a character in a completed series of 700

Do you want to be worked up diligently user?

Yeah sakura is lucky because sasuke is love her

What would be wrong with the nÂș3 coming to save the day?

The point for Sakura hold up for part 1

>Illegalsfags being this delusional
I pity you fools.

But this bunny rabbit is the new #2 hero

>becomes the white mage
No. She was pretty useless in Part I.
>movies
>filler
Not canon.

>Being this butthurt something you don't like is canon

You don't get to call people delusional.

Didn't he pretty much do that when he fought Nighteye?

>Has a crush on Sasuke
>Struggles with her feelings
I mean, how the fuck is having a crush on a person who hates you better than actually thinking your feeling through?

And what has ochako done besides get her blood stolen and lose a fight

in the first 150 chapters of naruto sakura gets 100x more screen time and development, it's the entire wave arc and chuuin exam arc

It's at least more straight forward and less annoying than the "do I love him?" I better turn off my feelings to drag this stupid plotline

He was still jumping off the walls in that fight, I meant being able to jump off of nothing but air by using the pressure from his smashes.

He did, but he was too slow

it was still fucking annoying

I didn't say anything about Ochaco, I don't feel the need to defend her. I was just pointing out how useless Sakura was in the first half of the series. Trying to argue something else is a moot point.

Memes and shitposting aside I actually think Toga is a qt.

Are there people with non-physical strength quirks (or none at all) that are simply stronger naturally than Deku?

For example Endeavour is strong as fuck

They both are , I just feel ochako been handled worse and no one wants to admit it

S P O I L E R S

W H E N

>the top 1 of the most prestigious hero school is going to die to old days villians
their PR can't catch a break

I seriously can't see those death flags people say Mirio has. They're just shitposting.

Agreed , can't wait to see her interactions with deku in a few hours from now

well, user, thats just your opinion. But I can definitely say Ochako has received way less hate than Sakura

Nighteye will take the blame

>Was supposed to get MC's power
>Senpai character
>ILL GO ON AHEAD TO FIGHT THE BIG BAD OF THIS ARC ALONE GUYS

Killing off a strong character is undoubtedly the best way to show how serious villains are but it's too early for a main character to die

Miro is recently added, has had his backstory shown, is strong as fuck and just went off alone to be a hero

Still not close to enough to make an argument as to why that is a death flag

That's because she's not a tsundere , she's the cute nice girl that everyone likes more

do you even know what a death flag is?

She does about as much as Ochako in those arcs tho....

This arc doesn't have a lot of chapters left. They have already defeated 5 of the 8 precepts of death, the Ryukyu team is fighting the big guy on the outside and Mimic is already pushing his limit, we'll probably see him defeated in this chapter. There's only Chronostasis and Overhaul after that. I'd say 12-15 more chapters.

I'm not going to deny that Sakura was "more developed" in the first half, but the development was shitty for the most part. The world in Naruto also moves much faster, while in BNHA we are stuck with a School-Year schedule, with the arcs slowing it down even more.
Ochaco does need more development, specially since she's supposed to be the main heroine. Handled worse? Yes, but Horikoshi handles the character's development at a slow and (sometimes) independent pace, so I don't mind her being less for now.

>tertiary character superior to the MC in every way running off alone to fight the main villain

this isn't a deathflag how?

Just by the numbers she's a part of more fights more training arcs and has so much more dialogue it's not even comparable.

Ochako is a side character while Sakura was a main character

Sakura's development was her realising that she was useless and that's it.

honestly sakura is bitch she like sasuke because he cool then naruto

would YOU like naruto in the first half? He's annoying,loud,obnoxious and always picking fights with sasuke for no reason

But is just like dumb girl like cool guy because he cool

What about that other stronghold Job Lock found, though? He mentioned something about it being a "new stronghold" for the 8 Precepts. I don't think we're as close to the end of this arc as Hori may be leading us to believe

it's been the objective of each arc so far, to make an installed hero society look worse and worse to the public, they barely got saved from the allmight identity reveal thing because even as a skellie he managed to be heroic as fuck and kept people support
but you can't have a "top 3 students" taking protagonist from the main class, something is going to happen to them, suneater is already heavely injured, and a year one student even more, wich is what people reacts more when they see it on the news, "oh not the kids", we just had a trust problem with the parents, and even if mirio doesn't die he's not getting out of this one undamaged

At this pace society is going to go to complete shit by the start of the second year. I don't know what Hori can do to raise the stakes even more. By the final arc I imagine it will be complete and utter chaos in society.

That will be good, what if yakuza and mafia in other country have collaboration

There are millions, Deku is an originally scrawnny 15 year old boy for fucks sakes. You just need to train, there is nothing like "naturally strenght" if it's not your quirk, your muscles don't grow without you making shit.

It'll probably be a return to the days when OfA was running everything. Being a hero gets outlawed and all the old heroes get hunted down. Deku and the students and the remaining heroes have to become a resistance against Shiggy and his forces.

I actually think him popping up somewhere would be cool. But maybe for something else. Saving Eri is going to be Dekus biggest moment.

No excuse for a trip to America arc if society is in so much chaos ;_;

FFFFUCK

Spoilers when

Wait so All Might really can fly if he just shoots wind from his kicks all the time?

Society is already shit, Gran Torino knew where to start shit as if it was normal and that guy is fucking old. Like damn, just how can it be so easy to find crime? Usually that shit is under the wraps.

This. Mirio dying means kicking off UA fall on the next arc. That shit's not happening this early

it used to be around this time, but lately the guys who get the spoilers have been cunts

there are already 2 heavily injured students, and a very "rescue the loli" motivated deku about to fight a living corridor, no brakes on this
at best erasehead gets fired

Does Mirio even have parents?

Lockrock is going to fight Mimic I'm sure. Deku is going to be okay until he reaches Eri.

>LockRock is going to fight Mimic

You mean the guy who's currently bleeding out?

I actually feel like the second year will be relatively smooth, as well as a decent chunk of the third year, as the villains will go underground to slowly build up forces before attacking tartarus and all hell breaking loose after that

What can Deku possibly do other than going full madman again on Mimic? This shit has to stop, or he won't live to see the second year. He has to find a way to win without hurting himself or he also won't be able to make any progress as a hero.

It's time.

Both Aizawa and Nighteye are there as well, I'm sure Deku will be fine.

Fucking sitcom material right here.

What does this face mean?

finally

Yes finally

>cock goes here

Fucking hori just knows

I think Irinaka might be slighly annoyed right now.

>chomp
I'm wouldn't
>erasehead busy carrying lockrock
fuck

IT'S HAPPENING

MIRIO'S GONNA DIE

No one is going to fight Mimic. He will die of a heart attack and the fight will end in the most disappointing way possible.

FUCK TINTIN IS GOING TO DIE ISN'T HE

Where's his mask?

Im ready for this

RIP

ded

Vault Boy better not fucking die

F

dude he's fugged

i'm ready