Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html
en.graphgrail.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

deez nuts

Stock market or real estate.
Bitcoin is digital Tulip bulbs.

Coinberg, pls.

>a global distributed ledger that solves the centuries-old problem of trust in banking is the same as a decorative flower

xau

Shut up, Ryan

Baby related things. People keep pooping out babies left and right. I own stock in Gerber.

Bitcash

time to auth a transaction is now several hours +
impractical for any kind of actual commerce. May be OK for wire transfers or speculation, but useless for buying shit.

Verge or Lumens

antiques you stupid fucking faggot

Dont get into it.

I had some "grandfathered" bitcoin that I sold off and the exchange I sold it on made me go through hell to prove I purchased those stuff legally with legal cash back in the day.

Got my money eventually but Id never do it again. Its great and all that its not regulated/centralized, but at the same time thats bad, because youre relying entirely on some random cunts to actually let you trade/cash out, who can just disappear or tell you NAH SORRY CUNT and theres nothing you can do if you cant give them what they want.

Like I had to dig very old receipts and evidence which some people just might not have kept. I wonder how many people had like 50+ bitcoins from back in the day that tried to sell them now and just couldnt because all the exchanges thought the coins were obtained illegally.

gold and silver

have you all forgotten this

lots of ppl held a lot of btc when it was below $1. here is the bitcoin rich list
bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

also
>inb4 really long thread debating about currencies not focusing on the economics aspect
well here are my posts from yesterday thread before anyone replies
>what should we be investing in ?
not the U.S. dollar

>investing in criminal currency

Might as well get all your cash out of the bank and burning it.

Guns, Crypto, Metals, Food stuffs, and white children

you should invest into these russian fuckers with their AI tech and industry connections
en.graphgrail.com/

Sounds like bullshit because my TXs have no issues whatsoever.

Ripple/XRP
Thank me later

Wtf is that pic

Guns, ammo, books, food.

Rope so we can hang you for making this shit thread

Basically this.
Crypto fags are a bunch of commie soyboys who think society owes them vast riches without them first contributing anything of value to it.

chainlink

>Crypto fags are a bunch of commie soyboys
>literally the most ancap version of money.
>leaf

In case you haven't noticed your average ancap and your average commie are a match made in heaven in their expectation that they should reap all the rewards of organized civilization without themselves contributing anything in return.

KIN

SP500 index
It's the hot new coin

i suppose that is rather insulting to the flower

That's not entirely accurate. Commies think you should work for the party till you die. Ancaps just do whatever works as long as it doesn't violate the nap of course

TRAMBOPOLINES!
TROMBAMBOMPOLEEMZ!
*recursive screaming for eternity*

i thought the soviet union was evil because they forced everyone to work six days a week

>>a global distributed ledger that solves the centuries-old problem of trust in banking

Except so bank accounts are insured by the FDIC for $500k. Bitcoin is for drug use and pedophilia. Any con "investor" I've spoken to had been an idiot with no understanding of basic investing. Right place, right time... That's all

Still nothing wrong with playing the market even when you know the commodity is shit

The top ten Crypto Coins and real estate.

The communist party thinks plebs (goyim) should work for them as slaves to create their fantasy utopia.
Ancaps think plebs (goyim) should work for them as slaves to create their fantasy utopia.
A Jew, by any other name, my friend.

Except ones a turbo free market and the other is not

The only wise investment is a house with land and a bitch.

>bitch
You better mean a female dog

>all the rewards of organized civilization

:: Inhales ::

i mean a women but not a pump and dump women.

WATT stock if you have the balls to stomach that thing for a year. They have patents for wireless charging of game controllers and phones using nano tech. FCC approved. It's fucking insane.

>pump and dump
They're all pump and dump women user. And women make terrible investments, they only depreciate

>game controllers and phones using nano tech. FCC approved
Wut

Except for the NAP which supports absentee ownership. It's vapid interpretation ensures that the market is automatically dominated by the faggiest, soyest turbo kikes with the biggest hemorrhoids.
Would I rather the market be controlled by a bunch of kikes who think their feminist literature degree makes them smart people and that everybody should follow them on their half-baked utopian ideology?
or by a bunch of kikes who think there is anything remotely un-retarded about anarcho capitalism and that people should just follow along on their half-baked utopian ideology?
Neither. Their both half-baked. Sounds like they need a little more time in the oven.

fish

Jimmy Neutron, two weeks post-op.

>Bitcoin is for drug use
this is not 2012

darkcoin, monero and verge is for drug use. They make it really hard to track, while bitcoin is very tracable.

>buy boomers' bags

Ripple if you want some of that sweet jew gold.

>Would I rather the market be controlled by a bunch of kikes who think their feminist literature degree makes them smart people and that everybody should follow them on their half-baked utopian ideology?
You think that somehow an ancap society would result in the sjw nonsense? For lack of a better word, that's retarded

>whaddya mean the goiym have new money?

So shitcoin is completely useless then? Cool

I literally just sent a $30k transaction for 12 cents that confirmed in the next block.

>bitcoin is very tracable
Not if you do the right procedures, its even better than Monero or Verge.

>its even better than Monero or Verge.

were t-1 year from civil war man those stocks are going to crash

don't invest, donate to bernie's campaign instead

>share blue Ukraine shows up like clock work

Gold / Silver.

>Im American
>my wife is ugly af
>im fat and ugly
>I cant see my own tiny penis
>but atleast I have money.

lol nice try, nigger.

this

>go all in on Chainlink

Lmao oh my

Don't get me wrong I love /biz/ but I would prefer /biz/ threads to stay on /biz/ please.

It's alright user, I thought it was funny

What does this mean? What happens now?