This is so funny..Now Americans complain that RUSSIANS are following Olympic Rules

‘Why is she not penalized?’: US columnist attacks ‘strategic’ Russian skater Zagitova.

USA Today columnist Christine Brennan has launched a scathing attack on Russian figure skater Alina Zagitova,
criticizing the teenager’s “strategic” routine and calling for judges to penalize her composition.

Brennan argues that the 10 percent bonus is awarded for jumps attempted in the second half, when the skater’s legs are tired from jumps attempted in the first half,
claiming the 15-year-old attains extra points “without having put in the exertion.”

rt.com/sport/419317-us-columnist-zagitova-ice-skating/

RedCherries *
"Why doesn't the US athletes do the same? Of course bcause they cannot do successive leaps like the Russian athlete does.
The US athlete needs time to relax her muscels before doing another jump.
And here is the absurdity of this claim which is definately intended to influence the judges.
Zagitova employs much more effort to execute the curls all in succession than any other athlete who does not or is not capable to, to be exact.
This unique capability of Zagitova deserves to be rewarded. Period."

GoldDog * 3 hr
"Wait, she won by doing what the rules say she can do and the US are complaining again?
So, I was right all along, the US isn't concerned about doping or cheating, but just can't accept anyone beating them."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50f_TmNg5jc
youtube.com/watch?v=riHSCgHYUUc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>women's ice skating
who cares

fpbp

of course you as an American are embarrassed now and full of rage because Russians are kicking your ass playing by the rules. LOL

Not really

it's not a sport if it requires judges to determine the winner

oh so you prefer men's skating, faggot.

user you are correct.That is actually outrages.
Wonder why Americans are not forcing Olympic Committee to change that.

>oh so you prefer men's skating, faggot.
LOL

Nice Engrish, faggot

Since America is the greatest nation on earth, anyone else winning is inherently suspicious.

Who gives a fuck about english.
I know that you are massively triggered. LOL

Why do (((Americans))) hate Russians so much?

did you seriously delete your post to edit the grammar?

>Fake news by russian bots
:^)

Is there anything worse than sore losers?

America's mutts can't stand the fact that Russia's white athletes routinely outperform them. Embarrassing desu.

>did you seriously delete your post to edit the grammar?
I didn't edit any grammar, I don't give a shit about proper grammar.
Use your brain and intelligence (assuming you have any) to read posts made by people who's english is not perfect but who speak few other languages.

I just changed the triggered image.

kek

did you seriously just respond to yourself?
Stop hiding your flag.

You definitely changed the phrasing

another Russian ice skating star.

homosexuals like Christine Brennan apparently, oh wait, it is a jewess, not a homosexual jew. My mistake.

>USA Today columnist
Well your gay USA Today columnist seems to care.

>You definitely changed the phrasing
>Who gives a fuck about english.
>I know that you are massively triggered. LOL

Oh yes, besides changing the triggered image I made this change:
TO: "Who gives a fuck about english."
TO: w
is that too confusing for your intelligence to grasp?

also,the previous triggered image was pic related

I love russia. more Dimitri

>unmarried man detected

>that russian skater performance

>russians shouldn't be allowed to score higher than americans just because they're better

We’ve turned into a bunch of whiny pussies

ENJOY!

Alina Zagitova - Free Skating - 2018 European Figure Skating Championships
youtube.com/watch?v=50f_TmNg5jc

ALSO ENJOY THIS PERFORMANCE!
Evgenia Medvedeva as "Sailor Moon" - Tokyo World Trophy 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=riHSCgHYUUc

fpbp

fucking kek

>fpbp

Nope, I want Russians to win to shut everyone up about doping this and cheating that. Or, for them to double down on their idiocy and ban or penalize Russians for nothing so more people realize it's all just international politics.

Two ways to win, no ways to lose.

YES! and it's actually very pathetic at this point.
Sign of weakens and fear.

But at least there are Americans like you who can see the true reality of this so very absurd behavior.

Whom senpai, whom.....

That performance made me a fuken perv

US female athletes aren't trained nearly as hard as Russians and the Chinese. They get their bones all twisted in and reset when they're 3-5 years old, that'd be illegal in the US

Go home Ivan, your pigor ramblings have no place here

That is fucking beautiful!
Only jealous american pigs can criticize this performance. Americans are on self defence because even after the olympic scandal they still lose on every sport.

The USA are the biggest cheaters in the Olympics, and still they are total failures.

Double standards.