You guys are so close. You've woken up to the truth of feminism, degenerate sexual deviancy, and (((them)))...

You guys are so close. You've woken up to the truth of feminism, degenerate sexual deviancy, and (((them))). But you haven't asked why this all happened yet. What if I told you this was all planned over a century ago? What if I told you it (feminism, THEORY of evolution, THEORY of gravity, etc) were all set-up by (((them))) to hide the truth that our fore-fathers knew as fact not even 200 years ago? It may be a meme at this point, but seriously... Wake up!!!!

Once the BALL is dead everything FALLs into place

gas yourself you have to be really dumb to think the earth is flat. Like literally have no math or science knowledge what so ever. What makes you retards believe this shit watching doctored Illuminati you tube videos? Are you to dumb to debunk this shit?

>Are you to dumb to debunk this shit?
stupid question obviously or this thread would not exist

kys

Haha how rich coming from a globetard! YOUVE BEEN PROGRAMED TO REPEAT WHAT YOUVE BEEN TOLD! You're "science" (it's actually a tragedy to call it that) isn't valid buckaroo. It was created to match the lie. Same with the ""math"". It's not real. All lies. I don't blame you for not being able too see it. You're simply not living in reality. That's why we say WAKE UP! You're still dreaming.

Haha you've been exposed just like you're precious G L O B E
I can see you have the same name ID. Nice try thinking another MORON had come to you're aid, but it was actually just you, the lone RETARD!

Drop your best evidence to support your claim that there earth is flat

you are fucking retarded

>You guys are so close
Then fucking tell us you fuckwit.

nobody needs your unsubstantiated sensationalist shit

The fact that gravity is PROVEN to not exist. Or how about the fact that airplanes going from America to Uruguay would turn UPSIDE DOWN! This cannot be refuted. Some of you will say, "hurr durr gravity!" Haha nice buzzword! Try again!!

How do yo explain the northern and southern lights? Tides? Plate tectonics? Earthquakes? Cell signals/gps? The long days/nights in the polar regions? Gravity? Telescopes?

this some nigger tier shit right here bro

Woah...

Ok, how would it be upside down if our reference for right side up is the soil beneath our feet?

Haha just like a globie to start throwing insults when they realize their model doesn't hold up to SIMPLE OBSERVATION! Haha get a life you fucking terminal cancer patient.

P.S. just saw this cool C G I photo from NASA! Can't wait to see it in the next Star Wars soon :)

Do you really believe that the earth is actually a ice ball?
If yes, why?

Explain how the Sun and Moon go under the horizon at all if the Earth was flat. And if you try to use perspective as an explanation then you must also explain why the angular size of the Sun or Moon doesn't change as they set. They would shrink into a tiny dot if perspective was the cause.

I've done my research! You should do yours!!! You'll be astonished by how many of those concepts are either fake or invented by (((them))). Do some more digging and you'll find the awesome technology we have that makes Star Wars look like Stick Wars!!!! Earthquakes, hahababqbqbab!!!

Lurk moar, newfag.
You're so fucking blatant.

I literally asked you to have a civil conversation and talk it out and you sperged the fuck out acting like a complete fool then say I was throwing insults. You fuckers are not right int he head put sage on your salad nigger and hgs

Exactly :)

Earthquakes aren't real?

I wouldn't be too surprised if it really is flat, bro, but the flat-earth evidence I've seen so far is weak as shit. At this point I believe the earth to be a stationary globe with a sun much smaller and closer than what they tell us. These views are subject to change if confronted by superior data.