California Hate Thread

>liberal paradise San Francisco
>The NBC Bay Area Investigative Unit surveyed 153 blocks of downtown San Francisco in search of trash, needles, and feces. The investigation revealed trash littered across every block. The survey also found 41 blocks dotted with needles and 96 blocks sullied with piles of feces.
>Based on the findings of the Investigative Unit survey, Riley believes parts of the city may be even dirtier than slums in some developing countries.
>“The contamination is … much greater than communities in Brazil or Kenya or India,” he said. He notes that in those countries, slum dwellings are often long-term homes for families and so there is an attempt to make the surroundings more livable. Homeless communities in San Francisco, however, are often kicked out from one part of town and forced to relocate to another. The result is extreme contamination, according to Riley.

Progressive capital of the world everyone, worse than the shittiest of shithole slums

nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Diseased-Streets-472430013.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Diseased-Streets-472430013.html
archive.is/43TFe
youtu.be/-aBgPtXJppg
marketwatch.com/story/schumer-to-trump-thank-obama-for-economy-2018-01-30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_locations_by_crime_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can't let citizens live on the streets. It's just wrong. OTOH is it permissible to collect, pack up and MOVE homeless former-citizens somewhere else? As in away from the very expensive Frisco area.

Other cities ship their homeless out to san fran. And why wouldn't they?

California should create a homeless town in some rural part of the state and ship all the homeless and drug addicts there for forced recovery. It would be cheaper and would clean up the state considerably

Was the article already taken down?

Works for me

>nitpicking
Is this the daily impotent flyover rage thread?

Reminder:
>6th largest economy in the world
>pays for most of the welfare that flyover fucks use
>thousands of acres of beautiful wilderness and national parks
>redwood forests, pacific coast, Sierra Nevada, Yosemite all in one state
>god tier weather is famous around the world
>front runner in global technology industry
>front runner in global entertainment industry
>Global trendsetter. California culture is seen all over the world
>Produces most of Americas agriculture
>Has the best wine and the best weed
>best food
>Lauded as a fantasy land where people come to chase their dreams since it's discovery

Stay mad, flyover. We don't even think about you.

>>nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Diseased-Streets-472430013.html
archive.is/43TFe

Oh i just realized I'm retarded. The way they used the banner made it look like a footer to me. What a shitty looking site.

*Slow clap*

Congrats liberals, this is your paradise.

San Diego checking in. Hep A in the streets. Homeless shitting in balboa park like It's India. Hillcrest broke It's containment now the faggots live everywhere. Sand niggers all over the place. Illegal beaners brazenly walk the streets. The niggers aren't too bad, but still MUH dicking to often. Liberal whites pampering all these degenerates.
And this isn't even the worse city in this shitholes state. I would have necked myself if I lived in L.A. or SF. Which is I am glad I am leaving in 4 months.

Disgusting. This is why the homeless need to be put down.

And this is why California should be kicked out of the United States. Filthy people who vote for more gibs. California's coast is a literal third-world hell-hole. Nice pretty ivory towers, pretty tourist areas, and the rest is SHIT. Get rid of them. They want to turn the rest of the country into the Congo.

I live in the Bay Area, it’s filthy here.

NYC manages to be cleaner and they literally throw their garbage in the street.

I found the Chicago transplant.

You guys think this is bad? Look up the Westlake neighborhood of LA, literally only a couple of blocks from Downtown and the Staple Centers and yet one of the most dangerous parts of the city. Spics, illegals and the local gangs run that neighborhood, if you ever roll through there you'd swear you were in El Salvador

I really hope you're not taking credit over things you or the state government have nothing to do with, it'd be like Portland Democrats taking credit because it rains a lot in Oregon. If anything, the Democrat state government instantly squanders most of the wealth the state generates, on top of all of that the biggest earners in the state evade taxes whenever they can.

>best weed
>Not Nevada
I feel sorry for you califags

And the comments are pure GOLD on their site.

Please, please, PLEASE stay in California forever.

Never leave.

Being alt-right and stuck in this fucking wasteland is horrible. There still is great parts of California out there. But this will soon be their fate as well, sadly

Cali is the worst state in the US. Really just needs to be gutted and reformed. Too many communists, spics, niggers and liberals.

Westlake? 85.5% white citizens? nahhh bro.
There is definitely worse parts of la kek

California is the greatest nation on earth. United States out of California!

This picture is from the article. Does this look like America to anybody? Does this look like beautiful California? This looks like a third-world shithole. Maybe that's why the shithole comment cut so many people so deep. Just look at this shit.

That’s the future skin tone of the Country.

I don’t think a single white person was named or pictured in the article

Nice try Shekelstein, try leaving your Kike neighborhood once in a while, Westlake is almost 80% latino with the rest being Asians or blacks, its a fucking shithole

You're right..doesn't even look like USA...but it is, and they why we have these comments

We are united against your hate.

oh I don't live anywhere near hellA...definitely not a jew (good one btw) I'm closer to the lovely town of Stockton...you should visit

la luz extinguido...

>Snooty shit-faggot people who think they are right about everything, furthering their own retardation.

Also 6th eco doesn't mean shit if you don't understand how money works, keep throwing it though, and also no flyover faggot

>tfw Southern California has been overrun by non-US-citizens
Please get your citizenship and pay taxes.

Do people in the bay area donate money to junkies? Or do they sustain their habits by committing crime?
In Denver we have this problem too. The junkies started taking the bus to Boulder (most liberal town in the state) where junkies panhandle at every intersection. The Boulder residents love to give them money because it gives them a sense of moral superiority, then once the junkies get enough money for dope they hop on a bus back to Denver and meet up with their dealer.

I'm a central valleyfag too but I had family who were from that part of LA, the Westlake neighborhood is literally little El Salvador, took a wrong turn trying to get to the Staple Center last week and I couldn't believe I was still in the US

You also get to see based minorities every day

Yes, people here are weak willed and think they’re making a difference. The loudest leftists are the techies making 200k a year so they have money to spare (and are the few who do)

These memes get me every fucking time

>“The contamination is … much greater than communities in Brazil or Kenya or India,”

When burgerland is worse than poo in loo country..

yes, cali is a shithole

Jokes aside, there are very great places in india, some parts of bangalore are fine though

I live in Silicon Valley and SF is a shithole. Sure it's got amazing food, but it's dirty as fuck and it's normal to see people shooting up drugs right in front of a church in broad daylight or some other equally fucked up stuff. California does have quite a bit going for it, but let's not kid ourselves here. SF is a shithole. It has been for a while and no one in the local government is willing to do anything about the root causes of it.

>Produces most of Americas agriculture
>11.63%
>not over 50.01%
op is a lying lib faggot, then again they are defending CA

also, CA is the #1 almond producers in america, producing 82% of the worlds almonds. 1 almond = 1 gallon of fresh water.
>mfw if CA gave up almonds, or even cut them back, there would be no water shortage

>1 post by this id
>totally worth responding still

I wish we could boot this shit hole of a state from are country.

Way too often. SF should be walled off and all homeless caught comitting a crime or being a useless bum should be contained there.

Agree, i have only seen people shit in the open when i go to a remote area where the literacy rate is 40%, and those that do are old people, the new generation are go to the local or home toilets

There are a lot of bleeding hearts in the Bay Area. Many mean well, but a lot of their efforts just enable bad habits. Another problem is that there is a Homeless Industrial Complex here, and by that I mean that there are people and organizations who profit off of the homeless. The city is willing to spend shit tons of money to "help" these people, but the ones profiting off of the homeless want to "help" or at least look like they are while getting the government money.

>Liberals are not potential communists
Also yes. I actually want NK to nuke Cali

>Also yes. I actually want NK to nuke Cali
I'm hoping that WW3 is kicked off by tweets between Trump and Lil' Kim who then decides to launch a nuke at SF.

Los angeles is not American territory anymore

This is something we can all agree on. United States out of California now!

>11.63%
wow, that's pretty much the same as their percentage of the American population. So what that Commiefornia Fuck Yeah retard was saying is that they can just about manage to feed themselves at this point

Cuckafornia must die

Dude imagine if lil bitch launches his test and it lands in Japan by accidents. I wonder what will Trump be blamed for?

>they should change the store signs to Somali and spanish

San Francisco sucks and it smells like piss everywhere downtown

At this point, if someone cracks a fart it's blamed on the "Great Satan Trump". Much like how all the good things that happened were attributed to Obama when he was in office.

youtu.be/-aBgPtXJppg
marketwatch.com/story/schumer-to-trump-thank-obama-for-economy-2018-01-30

Is SF the worst city in cuckifornia?

TFW leftist bastions are literal shitholes.

No.
Oakland is slightly worse.

Here is what I'm scared of. Trump did good at what he promised. If he makes an actual mistake the media will start jerking off all the rounded libs and circlejerking around the one mistake Trump made. We actually nees someone like Trump. He made be not the best man but at least he makes your forced effective and feared. I like USA for that.

Looking at violent crime and property crime, LA takes the crown for that. Oakland's right behind LA in violent crime, but about 5th in property crime. SF is just behind LA in both though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_locations_by_crime_rate

>We should bun Muh guns
>muh safe zone
>muh laws

We don't want what trump promised here in CA. We are united against our common enemy.

One of the worst, especially due to population density. Oakland, Richmond, parts of berkeley and all of antioch are also shitholes. I grew up in the east bay.

if San Francisco were a state, it would have the 15th highest GDP

Yeah, not a fan of the gun laws we have here. I'm hoping that we'll be able to get rid of the 10 day waiting period for gun owners and that national reciprocity passes.

>We don't want what trump promised here in CA. We are united against our common enemy.
>We

Nigga, speak for yourself. I don't quite like everything Trump does or says, but you and people like you who are trying to destroy what it means to be an American, what it means to have a decent and civilized society, are the enemy.

Unironically California has stricter gun laws than Canada (in canada gun laws are federal)

The MSA doesn't even include Silicon Valley. Bay area would be in top 10.

By that list, the New York metropolitan area would have the 2nd highest GDP, above even Texas. Only below California

post moar

California is a Trump free zone. No room for apologists.

Didn't vagrancy use to be a crime? I mean that's what sets Rambo off in the first Rambo movie. So whatever happened to chasing bums out of town?

Seems the SF mayor loves his bums more than he does his tax paying citizens or cash spending tourists.

SF is not entirely a shithole.
the two large neighborhoods on the western side of the city are nice - the Richmond and the Sunset. they're both more like small cities and they're a bit more affordable and there are less homeless people in these neighborhoods.
i live in the Sunset and i've liked it for most of the 10 years that i've lived here. it's mostly just Asian families. they don't like whitey too much, but they haven't ruined the neighborhoods with crime, violence & drugs like niggers would
i've been seeing more and more tattoos, beards, thrift store clothes etc during the past couple years
Golden Gate park is also nice
it's expensive to live here. even if you make a lot, you still have to spend a lot of money on a daily basis

there are worse places to live in the bay area - most of the east bay. oakland and especially richmond as this user has stated

Quit Taking credit for Jewish accomplishments. Also you don't deserve the land you live on you don't respect it you are destroying it. You are a fucking parasite we don't hate the state California we hate the people there and that they ruined some of the most beautiful we don't hate the state California we hate the people there and that they ruined some of the most beautiful land this nation had to offer

You're bankrupt though desu.

thank you based goblinposter

>“Unacceptable. Absolutely unacceptable,” said Supervisor Hillary Ronen. “We're losing tourists. We're losing conventions in San Francisco. All of this is happening because we aren't addressing the root cause, which is we need more temporary beds for street homelessness.”

we need mo money fo dem programs

why would homeless do that? Homeless go to big cities where they find more options for making money

>more money attracts more homeless
>more homeless means more fights in shelters
>which means more people camping outside, crapping the streets
>more burglaries, more cars broken into
>which means more money for drugs, i.e. more needles on the street.

There's a reason for why pigeon feeding is forbidden in most cities. With hoboes it's the same principle.

It's just throwing money down a hole. Haven't they noticed why they can't have pretty things? People take a literal shit upon everything they don't steal or vandalize.

I went to San Francisco for a conference a couple years back. Don't really know what I was expecting but Jesus what a disgusting shithole. Junkies and crazy ass hobos everywhere, people literally shitting publicly on the streets, trash, needles, etc.
Fucking filthy.

>Visit San Francisco
>Decide to do some sightseeing
>Walk through local park to save time
>Slip on hobo shit in the grass, fall down
>Negro runs up and screams wakanda,steals my wallet
>Get up and chase negro, liberals pop out of everywhere call me racist for chasing negro
>Fat feminist hits me
>Fall into bushes and into a pile of used needles
>Hobos creep out of woods and start to eat me alive
>As I am devoured I hear the gunshots of warring mexican food truck people
I never got to see the Presidio

>>Slip on hobo shit in the grass, fall down
this part is 100% believable

Yes yes, not enough beds is certainly the "root cause" of homelessness.
Does this nigga know what a root cause even is?

Homeless that don't want to do any real work do that. When I was homeless, if I could have even got a Mexican tier job in a field, I'd have taken it. Work is work. Some guys are just down on their luck.

well this is ironic i just came back from San Diego
tell me guys is Southern California somewhat better than the North ?

no, southern california is muttland. Everyone looks like le 56% faec

it's only about 25% white at this point

this thou even if i dont agree at all on the weed part

>san frans a garbage heap!

So is the entirety of Cali.

from what i saw there are a shitloan of Asians and Mexicans yet there were still many whites aswell if i have to be honest

"A single pile of human waste, said Nuru, takes at least 30 minutes for one of his staffers to clean. “The steamer has to come. He has to park the steamer. He's got to come out with his steamer, disinfect, steam clean, roll up and go.”

wtf? no surprise they spend $60 million on cleaning with no results

it's because you were likely in a wealthier area

I've seen an entire pillar at the BART (light electric rail) station covered in liquid shit before. Like from 3 feet (about a meter) all the way down into a pool on the floor.

yeah but still is it somewhat better than all those degenerates in San Francisco ?

Already exists. Look up Slab City, in rural California.