Let's talk about how much of a let down this garbage show was. Lisa and Five were completely incidental to the plot...

Let's talk about how much of a let down this garbage show was. Lisa and Five were completely incidental to the plot, nothing is ever fleshed out, the story is average at best, Shibazaki is a walking trope. I guess at least the visuals were decent and the soundtrack was good. Watanabe should be ashamed over this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0czOJOkiIoE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But it was great. Watched it 3 times.

>But it was great
Nuke this board already.

This show has literally a real human being sequence. 10/10 only for that.
youtube.com/watch?v=0czOJOkiIoE

Yoko Kanno discovers Iceland the Animation. It literally couldn't go wrong, and it didn't.

But I agree, it could've been better.

Let's have a show about terrorism with no consequences

Let's not. I have better things to do than waste my time on a thread made by one of the millions of people that cry for attention in 4chin everyday

Why are you here then?

You wasted enough time for a drive by shitpost

I doubt you have enough brain cells to have anything constructive to say regardless

It looked nice.

Just like you did, once.

He is not anymore

Doubtful

Do you often speak of yourself in the third person?

No, I've always been ugly. Don't sugarcoat it.

>Twin Towers burning in the background
Why is this allowed?

Terrorism is not legal, user.

I dont remember names, show was too trash for me to pay attention. Actually it was rather okay, but then came the white haired edgy anime kid with 200IQ that is too stupid. She gets swinged on her shitty emotions. She ends up being a classic retarded yandere. If you gonna have in plan to introduce such shitty animey characters, pls show them earlier.

What the fuck is this anime?

The only thing I can think of that is worse is Eden of the East.

>Eden of the East
Nothing but the OP was brilliant.

at least the girls were hot .

>they shoot his ass
>no magical bullet plot katana bullshit
>he gets shot.

I wish this happened more often in animus.