American Dad is /ourshow/?

>"Francine, there are no conspiracies, they're all fake junk"
>"B-but what about George Soros controlling the Federal Reserve from an underground bunker?"
>"Shhh, Francine. He's Jewish; that's what he should be doing - he's helping us."
From episode 2 of the new season, centered on Conspiracies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0LR3cjLTeo
youtube.com/watch?v=uWnkEUS6sNI
ww3.cartooncrazy.net/watch/american-dad-season-15-episode-2-paranoid-frandroid/
youtu.be/vWsm8Av8l0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow, it's actually real.

Seth is playing some 10dimension chess. He act like /ourguy/ and some dumb kiklover liberal in turns

Seth will be spared the rope because the Orville is good.

RIP Seth
committed suicide by jumping out of his hotel, driving to the woods to beat his skull before drowning himself in the river

I want to believe this so bad. Also I want to believe he's straight.

You can't be racist if you hate all races. That's why Seth gets away with everything.

>soros

babby's first 'conspiracy' theory

Seth doesn't write American Dad. All he does is voice act

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0LR3cjLTeo

remember how he publiclly called out Weinstein for being a disgusting sexual predator and Spacey for being homo pedophile several years ago but everyone skimmed over it because he was "joking"?
Honestly there is some truth in this. We should pay more attention to his "jokes"

Why does Seth look half Asian.

Plastic surgery

he's american

look up: Epicanthal fold

>tfw gf works at great clips

this one hits a little too close to home

What if i told you Soros is just a genuinely nice old guy who only wants the best for peoplekind?

Got it. So he likely has Finnish or Hungarian DNA. NOT WHITE.

Actually Canadian

I think the dude's just a nihilistic comedian who was dragged into a world he didn't know existed through his success and doesn't know what to do.
youtube.com/watch?v=uWnkEUS6sNI

probably 1/16 Cherokee

Well you'd be wrong because he tries to manipulate public opinion with clandestine actions which is an inherent act of evil.

/ourguy/ Seth is woke on the fail state of the left and right.

ww3.cartooncrazy.net/watch/american-dad-season-15-episode-2-paranoid-frandroid/

See 4:20.

He's dating Halston Sage

His voice is so symbolic.

>I think the dude's just a nihilistic comedian who was dragged into a world he didn't know existed through his success and doesn't know what to do.
probably exactly what happened
he was a star trek geek who like hanna barbera cartoons
he pitched a cartoon to FOX, got his in to Hollywood, started wanting to actually make movies, and now the rest is history

So basically since he was a cash cow for the Jews, they messed with his schedule to save him?

Possibly, of course I'm not going to say that's a full blown fact but considering the event I'd say it's incredibly likely.

>Seth is woke
Seth is literally a liberal faggot, go back to rtd

Our guys unironically.

Tbh the fact that Soros has become a mainstream "conspiracy" name is fucking amazing.
Gives me hope that we and his rotten kike family will be hung before he can peacefully die.

It's called being a Classical Liberal which in this day and age is just the same as being a conservative in the eyes of some fluoride faced needle dick millennial like you, faggot.

>He act like /ourguy/ and some dumb kiklover liberal in turns
I know, it is so weird. The episode before this was a Kike-themed Christmas special where the alien converts.

I would be angry

youtu.be/vWsm8Av8l0E

This is largely overlooked in these sorts of threads. Pretty much any of the better comedians, GenX, and the older Millennials would have ended up being a Classical Liberal at some point. Too bad the whole thing is heavily idealized and only really worked in a tiny pocket of peace and prosperity until everything went to shit again.

Soros is a meme , even the cartoonists use it now.
A good way to seem inoffensive

Fuck, that episode where Francine gets herself spanked constantly is massive boner fuel. I can relate. Incredibly uncomfortable to have someone else around watching it though.

Omg. Omfg. What episode is this?

>we both have the same father, Satan!
R E D P I L L E D

What? Is he in the closet or something?

He is white, just look at pictures of him (wearing glasses) in 1999. Noways he is just orange and weird.

He's dating some like. Had to look up the name because I couldn't tell if it was male or female because I've never heard anything like it. From the wiki-
>Sage was born and raised in Los Angeles, California.[3][4][5] She has a younger brother and a younger sister.[6] Sage is Jewish.[7][8] She rode horses competitively,[5] and was the editor of her high school's newspaper.[6]
Born in 93. Her daddy must be someone interesting.

Kike.* like? Fuck phone posting I fucking hate work so much. Get me out of this shithole.

Hahahahahahaha

Yeah Seth's /ourguy/

It is a limited hangout