One Piece

Turns out Jinbe is more useful that Zoro and Sanji combined.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/anime/2017/08/16/-one-pieces-live-action-tv-show-will-cost-a-lot-of-money/
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/875/page/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And that's exactly why he'll die this arc.

Daily reminder this is SaNa chapter.

fuck you

Reminder

i hope that there's a greater payoff at the end for lengthen their escape, if the only reason is for pudding to catch on then i'm gonna be sleep

>You shippers
Not even a fucking shipper, just that I understand why the ship posting has increased
Because even if the most romance you're going to get out of a panel is teasing, the fact that Oda went back on his word saying no romance between crewmates has a big effect.

And that effect is what you see now.

>A panel of a crewmate carrying another crewmate equals confirmation of romance
Sasuga shipperfag

Maybe Sanji, but not Zoro.

Came here to post this.

>putting words in my mouth
go back to school you fucking faggot

>fact that Oda went back on his word saying no romance between crewmates

Except he didn't

lunafags and sanpufag just got obliterated

What did you think of the JinNa chapter a few weeks back?

Lunafags are the most notorious of this lmao. fucking delusional

Read Fuck off shipperfag, these threads are better off without your kind's shitposts

Yeah no. It's always the Sana fuckers who ruin the threads. You are all cancerous though.

Friendly reminder that Kung-Fu Point is Chopper's most potent combat related point offering all the benefits of Jump Point and Arm Point with none of the drawbacks.

You're a fucking idiot

the only ship set in stone in one piece is luffy x hancock and nothing else.

He did. This also isn't the only time they had matching wardrobes.

You can acknowledge romance and not ship anybody/be a shipper. Why is this a foreign concept to you people?

And it's not like shipping faggotry is any fucking worse than powerlevel debates.

i'm not even a sana shipper but i love seeing lunafaggots buttblasted this hard because of how delusional they are. their "theories" gave me cancer

>You can acknowledge romance and not ship anybody/be a shipper. Why is this a foreign concept to you people?

Sometimes the ones complaining are the more annoying ones. Nobody gave a shit when majority of the subjects before this ship faggotry came along were Luffy vs Zoro vs Sanji powerlevel debates with Zorofags being the worst of the lot.

>And it's not like shipping faggotry is any fucking worse than powerlevel debates.

It is worse though. Powerlevel faggotry is at least fun, shipping bullshit is just cringeworthy and sad.

what's sadder are the fujoshits shipping every male character. yaoi is cancer.

Rebeccafag should return, he would shit rage upon shippers for being sexist and treating women like trophies to be claimed by one or another man

>It is worse though. Shipping bullshit is at least fun, powerlevel faggotry is just cringeworthy and sad.
Goes the same either way.
Powerlevel bullshit was much worse because it spawned the OG fans vs Marineford babies rift. Story vs action.
If the fanbase can tolerate powerlevel bs then they can tolerate ship faggotry.
If anything ship faggotry is just 2-3 dudes going back and forth, powerlevel debates were whole crowds of neckbeards trying to disprove the other's argument with pixels, numbers, and other severe autistic actions

>jinbechads Vs. antijinbehomos

I thought Rebeccafag was Monetfag falseflagging?

power level discussion gets pretty annoying especially when fanboys leave reality and wank their favorites to be stronger than x or y when in truth, it's not.

>King Baum is still alive
Based Tank

>Big Meme's fire technique can't even kill a tree
For fucks sake.

What's fun for other people might not be fun for you.

Both shippery and powerlevelry are signs of readers trying to play author and making uncheckable assumptions out of thin air. Attitudes of bored edgy teens that can't just enjoy the ride or the plot developement for what they are and make up their own headcannon to push it to the public like autists.

Well, he was never alive to begin with. He's just a piece of soul inside an inanimate object. I don't think he can die.

Monet is next nakama after jinbe. Mark my words.

Possible One Piece x Dragon Ball crossover coming in the future.

If I had marked those words since her reveal back in 2012 I'd have a full hard cover book solely comprised of "Monet's next nakama, guys" over and over again.

>T-there's sanji-kun [two (2) hearts]
>pulls out serious face, because she's too excited to see him again
Pudding is TOP CUTE

CUTE
U
T
E

Anime or manga?

Two one-hour DBxOP crossovers for the next two weekends instead of the usual episodes of both series.
It's another 'Toei tries to buy time to avoid catching up to the original material' episode

How many have there been already? Jesus

This is especially true for light novel fiction

>b-b-but you can verify your claim by checking pixels with 1 pixel=1 mile calc with diameter and surface area posit zoro's pov which means he's FTL

At least this time Toriko won't be forced into it.

I'm disregarding both powerlevelfags and shipperfags, so I'm not sure what you're trying to imply there

DBSfags are gonna flip

Toei-related animefags are bottomfeeder scum, let them flip

just making fun of powerlevelfags

they're the most autistic anime fanbase right now, they deserve to burst a blood vessel for their faggotry

>One Piece’s live-action TV show will cost up to $9-10 million per episode.
comicbook.com/anime/2017/08/16/-one-pieces-live-action-tv-show-will-cost-a-lot-of-money/

Pic not related, Roles haven't been casted yet.

I really really really wonder what possessed them to make this.

Considering the speed, fights, and general fighting dynamic of one piece how could a live adaptation ever live up? Unless it ends up being a talk show of "Le dramatic scenes" like most western shows.

Didn't the producer say that it will be the most expensive TV show in history? That's lower than Game of Thrones.

Nigger Nami incoming.

Don't you mean Black (Leg) Sanji incoming?

Hancock will be Pirate Queen!

>15 years Luffy's Elder.

Easy to forget, ain't it?

12, not 15.

netflixs "the get down" cost about 16 million per episode and literally nothing happens and most people never heard of it

CGI stretching will still look garbage.

>literally nothing happens

You just know someone will reply with oh-so-witty "Oh, then it suits One Piece, then!"

Imagine being as autistic as you are.

IT'S OUT

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/875/page/1

That's still over a decade's difference.

Hancock is a cradle robber.

>literally nothing happens
Oh, then it suits One Piece, then!

>IT'S OUT
Neck yourself, my man.

GangstaStream blown the fuck out yet again.

If Vinsmokes are black, I hope their names get blacked, too.
>Reijiqua
>Ichizzle
>Nigji
>Sanjizzle
>Tyronji

In b4.

Well in a world of op powers coming from fruit where the one common weakness is that sea having a guy that can do what he wants in it is quite overpowered and with the fact he could probably carry all the devil fruit users out of the ocean if they somehow fall out.

Did the raw situation sort itself out or are we still days away from a release?

Wipe Oda's cum off your chin

Wow, he actually said it. This is so easy.

Not an argument

CHAPTER WHEN

>one piece is an incredibly visual series in terms of comedy, action and over the top character design
>dude lets do a live action version lmao

I'm still confused as fuck. I really want to talk to the Hollywood board that green lit this. The guy making the pitch must have been persuasive as fuck.

this

Bugs.. easy on the carrots..

She's a thief, after all.

Oda has had zero criticism for Toei's anime in the last 5 years and only speaks out to praise them, why would he raise an eyebrow at some Hollywood schmuck giving him more money

Get better names
>Rae Rae
>LaUno
>LeDeuce
>LaTrell
>LeQuattro

Based barto.
I have a feeling that somehow the grand fleet will make luffy a yonkou without his consent after wano.

Oda is a hack

>the face of a liar

Is that Shanks flag?

Hey, want to make a show that is based on the of the biggest things in the world that will make you even more money?

See, wasn't that hard to pitch.

Nothing happens: the chapter

btfo

Oda is a hack.

Where the fuck is the chapter?
You faggots have one usefulness and that's to talk about the chapter and its release. So stop talking about cartoon romance and tell me where the fuck the chapter is.

Dosen't all nips are fucked up to the point nobody expresses negativity of the shit, even when shit is bad? Either that or a lot of money is behind the silence.
I belive that's why Gintama's Gorila made clear what he wanted from the anime since the very start. No complains later.

You know where it is.

Then let's talk about real romance between me and your mom, jerk.

Pretty much, with few exceptions like that old fart miyazaki and some other people

Isn't another special episode coming out soon anyway?

So you're that freak that keeps digging up my mothers grave.
I come to this sickening board filled with cartoon fapping degenerates once a week for one piece and you faggots can't do your jobs!

BegexChiffon is hands down the best ship

Raw providers have all disappeared. No chapter for another 24 hours at least.

Go to Japan and employ as Oda's assistant. You'll get chapters before everyone.

yakuza killed them