Sword Art Online

SAO Thread! Let's discuss the best isekai anime of the decade. Can't wait for season 3!

The sad thing is you all make fun of it but when season three does come out every single god damn one of you will be watching.

That's because Sup Forums is tsundere for SAO. It has to pretend to hate it because normies like it but in reality Sup Forums likes it too.

Is season 3 confirmed yet?

GLOP GLOP GLOP
GLOP IN MY PANTS
2 YEARS WORTH
INTO HER ASS

It was confirmed after the end credits of SAO Ordinal Scale.

>tfw I cannot release 2 years worth of cum inside a girl.

Kirito goes into a coma because of the evil NSA.

The surviving Law guys try to train up a peasant army in preparation for the Chaos invasion (Chaos are led by the literal God of Darkness who is also an evil NSA agent who eats souls like rape).

They get rekt, but Kirito's harem save them with GM accounts and deebeezeee powerlevels.

NSA connect UW to the internet and get 50,000 American players to connect (it was advertized to them as a beta test for a new AO-rated VRMMO where you're allowed to slaughter anything and everything you like, with blood and guts), they mass murder UW residents and think it's hilarious.

To defeat them the main characters get 2,000 Japanese VRMMO players to connect. Despite the difference in numbers the Japanese are superior and win because Asian gamer damashii.

Then PoH (who is also an evil NSA agent) unleashes a zerg rush of Korean and Chinese gamers who were recruited by being told this is the a Korean VRMMO that's in beta test but evil Japanese hackers broke into the server, turned off pain dampening and are torturing their countrymen.

Even when some Japs who speak Korean try to explain the situation to them they don't listen because hurr japanese

The other NSA guys are surprised this works, they thought it wouldn't be worth it because they didn't think Japan is more different from Korea/China than European countries are from each other (hur)

Koreans and Chinese overwhelm Japs because this is every Jap's worst nightmare.

Kirito wakes up (thanks to the literal POWER OF LOVE from his entire harem) and wipes them all out in one attack though.

(Also PoH's motivation is that he's Korean and he hates Japanese so when he got stuck in SAO he decided to set up Laughing Coffin and have them and the clearers kill each other for shits and giggles because Nips killing each other is hilarious.)

Kirito and Asuna become gods because of x10000000 acceleration.

The AIs explore VR space with rocket dragons.

No?

No we watch it to find flaw to make fun of it..

Because this now more ln gets anime thank you SAOfag

in actually like SAO and i
ll be watching it as long as it doesnt have another sould calibour arc

t. Digibro

So when does edge-kun go on a tangent about killing and raping SAO fans and Reki Kawahara?

Most of SAO's hatedom is too pussy to admit they love edge-kun

i love this pasta because of how ridiculous it is to read, and i hate it because of how inaccurate it is concerning the actual novel

Isn't the next arc supposed to be pretty good?

yup

Honest question, does season 1 improve after EP 14? I watched the shit out of SAO, but the new Arc at season 15 just has me unmotivated

No.

I want Sugu to sit on my face

I convinced myself that abridged is the official show and now I love SAO.

Thank god for filters. Been a while since I've filtered a shitty tripfag.

>The AIs explore VR space with rocket dragons.
I will never not laugh.

Honestly, me neither. Season 3 is the installment of SAO I'm most looking forward to. I actually picked up the LNs when the anime was first announced. Trapped in a game setting seemed cool enough, so I couldn't wait for the anime. I ended up reading up to Mother's Rosario. The next volume had nothing but filler so I gave up there.

Now, the anime has caught up to that. I know the next arc is pretty huge, and possibly more interesting the what came before, so I'm really looking forward to season 3.

Why does SAO have such god tier OPs?

Ordinal Scale was great
almost as good as season 1 part 1

Best Kirito version.

>genderbend
Ew, nah, trap kirito is better.

Did he really turned into a girl in GGO?

No, it's a male avatar
A very very feminine male avatar