NOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOO

ROMNEY WAS A #NEVERTRUMPER NEVER FORGET

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vIgHbPzI4uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

trumps such a kike... wake me up when the old fart utters "hart celler"

did mittens ever fall in line ?

He is still a sleazy piece of shit fake conservative who attacks Trump at every opportunity.

>backing a winner
If he doesn't endorse him and he inevitably wins Trump will look even worse

438697389478976894739875D chess

as opposed to the time he backed someone who lost? retard

I know Trump is doing this for himself. Romney will win because too many retarded mormons live in Utah, so Trump is giving an early endorsement to sweeten their relationship with the hope that Romney will be less of a backstabbing little shit.

There's just one problem. Romney has all the cards. He can cuck Trump hard on this. IMO Trump should not have endorsed him so early and without some negotiation behind to at least prevent Romney from becoming a pseudo democrat in the senate.

>438697389478976894739875D chess
No. Just 2d. I talked about this last night.

Mitt is/was a Never trumper.
Endorsement is a death sentence
MITT now has to stop the never trump crowd
MAGA voters remember, and they need to be won over
IF Mitt Flips, he will lose the MAGA, and have to win the never trumpers
Mitt has an uphill battle, and is being forced to work for his votes
Things happened before the election at the "Mitt/Trump" meeting. No different the "Meeting Muller to head the FBI".
Mitt is the best representative of the Mormons
This could be a consolidation of power play.

can someone explain how hes gonna be senator for utah after being governor of massschussetts

lmao how stupid are you to genuinely believe that Trump's endorsement somehow threatens Romney

Is there a stronger candidate at this point? What would be worse - A RINO or a full-blown leftist? Seems like being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Well, is there an alternative to Mitt? Unfortunately the midterm elections will be coming down to party lines in many cases. If nobody on the R team is running against Mitt then there's little alternative then to try to consolidate power by putting the ball in Mitt's court as far as whether he's going to work together or show himself to be a turncoat.

This amateur about politics. What do you prefer: a democrat of a RINO senator? Other than that, give me a name from Tea Party-like Republican who could be elected there.

>lmao how stupid are you to genuinely believe that Trump's endorsement somehow threatens Romney
How did it work out in Alabama? Does the name "Luther Strange" ring a bell?

He went to the White House to go suck Trump's dick after he started the Presidency.

The probable agreement is that they will pretend to like each other again so that both can benefit

>What Mittens gets
The forgiveness of any Trump supporter who was offended by Mitten's comments, securing his place in Utah

>What Trump gets
To brag that Mittens got elected following his endorsement (even though Mittens was the only viable candidate as a Mormon) and virtually guarantees security that Utah will not turn blue if there is indeed a "Blue Wave"

The same way Hillary ran to New York to steal a senate seat?

yyyyeah mitt isn't going to win the seat.

Luther did not lose because of Trump's endorsement you clueless idiot

I don't know if it threatens, but many ultraconservative mormons don't see Trump in good faith
BTW, please don't use lmao: it makes you look like a fool

>please don't use lmao
youre a newfag AND a cuck lmao

>Luther did not lose because of Trump's endorsement you clueless idiot
Republicans with support from Trump are a target of every anti trump soros bux program out there. Sorry you are too shallow to see this. They will pay big money to keep him out. Stupid democrats will vote party and do anything they can to stop republicans.

lmao take a look at this fucking faggot trying to police every aspect of Sup Forums
fuck you nigger

>implying Romney didn't have to kiss the ring

Yeah I remember his 30 minute long speech urging republicans to not vote for him during the primary. I hate Romney as much now as I did in 2012 when I abstained from voting and in 2015 when he pulled that faggotry, but if he is willing to be a subservient lackey, then fuck it.

it is in utah you retardo

He's trying to harm Romney by association. He knows his brand is fucked.

DUDE MORMONS LMAO

LMAO. Are you stupid? Do you understand how popular he is in Utah? There is literally no way he could lose.

its Utah. Utah is practically an autonous nation.
fucking mormons.. fuck mormons

>He's trying to harm Romney by association.
This is the basic gesalt of what is going on. It is a very proper way to force him to work for it.

> calls someone newfag
> uses lmao
you need to be 18 to post here

Luther was barely attacked by the left. The one candidate who was attacked relentlessly was the one Trump did not endorse at first. You are retarded for believing that Trump's endorsement is a negative.

So you believe those crazy mormons won't vote for Romney because of this endorsement? How stupid are you? Who else will they vote for?

The only reason Utah went the way it did was that the Mormon politicians told Mormons not to vote for Trump. In turn, when the Mormon Politican asks his fellow Mormons to vote for him and Mormon Church Leadership says "Vote for Romney" they're going to vote for him.

Such a concentrated and sizable yet dedicated presence of a religion more or less ensures that a Mormon-supported candidate is virtually guaranteed to win. The Nevertrump dynamic, if was there at all, was more rhetoric than substance, and the idea that Mormon "nevertrumpers" will not elect one of their own is laughable.

lmao

yiu're opinions make you look like a fool. you're issue with an abbreviation as old as the internet makes you look as retarded as a leftist
gtfo

you teen newfags think you can come post without lurking before, using retarded expressions like
> lmao
you're set for a rude awakening

this guy gets it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vIgHbPzI4uw

another teen newfag

McMuffin would be worse than Romney, but Romney is a gun grabber where Orrin Hatch is not.

you have to go

kek. Mormons grudgingly voted for Trump but in evewry one of those families there is atleast one person who would shoot you on site if you were a known hillary supporter and they saw you walking on their property

lmao did you just turn into a pillar of salt?

> uses lmao
> tells someone else to go back to plebbit
the irony
it burns

He was absolutely a worse choice than obama in 2012.

but trump needs allies and he's running low.

I can never tell if he's still friends with joe and mika

shouldn't you be flipping burgers?
or were you rejected on that one too?

>Mormons grudgingly voted for Trump
Lol no they didn't, Egg McMuffin didn't get 21% of the fucking vote if Mormons at large ate shit and voted Trump.

And even if they did, they would gladly vote for Romney, so the point is moot.

>I can never tell if he's still friends with joe and mika
god no, what will he do without them?

>projecting this hard
(you)

have another (you), you insecure faggot

I see I struck a nerve
delicious

Don't want to 4d chess post but romney's getting elected no matter so may as well build a little ammo in case he tries to primary trump in 2020.

> projecting
> insecure faggot
holy shit this is gold
keep em coming

I mean, those 2 themselves aren't a colossal deal but that was a friend on MSNBC that's pretty rare for republicans but it's just an example, they were some of the more stable friends.

They stuck with him through the mccain controversies, they stuck with him as he tore through every GOP presidential hopeful, and it was a hell of a trip.

There was a time when you couldnt find positive trump coverage on Fox news, but Joe Scarborough was fairly balanced.

I'm not the one spamming the thread about some weird superiority complex over teenagers, but whatever you say.

I was rejected by a dry cleaner's outfit I wanted to take on as a part-time job just out of school because I didn't want to join the rat race yet, but they didn't even respond to my application >:(

Stupid fancy STEM degree.

of course, it could have all just been because the dems thought trump was a poison pill for the GOP.

goddammit, nice
congrats, you beat me
you could learn a thing or two from this guy

>GOP actually running candidates in the primary against an incumbent president

Trump's primary was more energetic than anybody else's. Cross that with the official policy of the RNC being that they support the incumbent president and that the mailing/donor lists would be there for Trump and not the competitor and it'd basically be impossible.

Also, the general climate running against an incumbent sets is for their side to lose in the general election, so it'd be suicidal for any actual republican.

Romney's a RINO of course, but he wouldn't want to poke the bear and he'd have enormous trouble getting funding without the support of the GOP at large.

TL;DR For various reasons it ain't gonna happen unless the Russia investigation actually goes somewhere within the next 2 1/2 years.

it's either Romney or a Democrat.
>Romney is less shit by comparisson

Romney is literally a Worst Of the GOP compilation.

He's clearly a paid for shill, that makes no effort to hide his intentions to help his corporate friends.

He talked about slashing totally random government agencies, including the ones that are necessary evils, like the EPA(not that im a man made global warming believer, i just don't want me city to become the next superfund site)

All elected right wingers like Israel, but mitt makes no bones about it, Bibi will tell him what to do in foreign affairs, and he'll do nothing else.
The last thing Mitt wanted to do was slow down globalization, and the money he makes both directly and indirectly off of chinese trade.

The tax plan he pitched was far too aggressive, but likely would have kicked the can down the road just long enough to get out of office.

But i think we all know what a Romney presidency would have been, 4 years of talking about the stale mate issues.
-abortion
-gun control
-gay marriage
4 years of politicians getting really upset and doing absolutely nothing.

Don't forget Romneycare.

Romney is like john kerry, if you pick him for electability, you're going to find out that no one liked him in the first place.

Romney will be the Balkanizer?

Something unfortunate for the Romney campaign will happen at the last moment, sadly requiring him to drop out and concede to the Democrat. Now that'd be a twist

Religious trump supporters already showed they don't care about his morals, otherwise he wouldn't have carried the evangelical vote.

Given the whole McMuffin thing, that would not surprise me at all.