Never forget

Never forget

I don't get it.
>150
That doesn't seem like a long time ago though.

Facebook tier picture, go back to it.

Reverse image search fag

I would much rather pretend this slut is Airi and not some bastardized fanfiction of the worst Roman emperor in history

>the worst Roman emperor in history
>believing Christian propaganda

Just because someone has posted it before doesn't mean that it's not a shitty picture.

hideous slut

Nero fixed the roman building standards so that the city could not burn as it did. What good came of Caligula?

>Christian
The rich and politicians hated him, too.

Kicked Poseidon's ass and quintupled Rome's shell treasury.

Your previous Nero thread was deleted stop making them.

sigh
why does everything become a generic anime girl

He built an absurdly expensive boat that benefited no one, and killed off a bunch of people so he could spend their money. He also wasted massive amounts of that money. He improved nothing.

Umm no sweetie, they don't look alike. How dare you compare Nero's perfect aesthetics with that hentai eva slut.

>umm no sweetie
I don't know why this always upsets me so much but it does

I would think that would be because it's condescending in the same was as a mother explaining to their child that they are wrong about something. Probably the same reason people use it.

It's also got a gender politics vibe to it.

I made that one, actually. This was done by a different OP. There's a decently-sized army of summer Nero fans out there if you hadn't noticed yet.

But here, for your efforts.

user, this is an anonymous imageboard. I don't care who are and who is the OP. You're both faggots.

*who you are

thanks

>sigh
Fuck off.

Nero is a man they shouldve made this bitch someone else

Not only , artists also hated Nero because they were only allowed to make art that was propaganda for the emperor.

Being perfectly honest the two of these characters don't look that much alike outside of being blondes with twin tails. Their designs are still generic.

shit thread

Only a literal faggot could dislike the umulord

Her eyes are a totally different color, you fucking moron.

Only a plebian with no knowledge of history could like a genderbent whore.