Where are we?

Where are we?

Hopefully the tail end of the Marxist authoritarian one, but we may still be in the middle of it.

Weak men creating hard times. We're not all starving and resorting to nigger-tier behavior just to survive the day, but we're getting there fast if we don't pull the reins back now.

weak men, entering hard times

Out society is collapsing with no breaks. Fuck ''muh western civilisation''. 95% of ''right wingers'' are even naive faggots and useful idiots. Society will re generate when we're living in the stone age again, like we should do.

We're also pulluting this planet and running out of oil.

Strong men - 40s/60s
Good times - 70s/80s
Weak men - 90s/00s
Now entering hard times - 10s->

Weak Men

Green to red. The economy is the last pillar of this degenerate society. People will entertain slut culture and 62 genders when they don't have to worry about putting food on the table.

Hard times socially, for sure. The country has never been in such a divided state because of weakwilled people getting trampled by social justice.

Strong men will break us out of the funk and actually change shit for the better.

Economically too. Just because we have fancy phones to flip out and we can get an extra GB on out phones, doesn't mean we're not fucked.

Heading into hard times. The chart refers to the average person and most of us here are just particularly insightful whereas the population is absolutely weak. We're going to see the hard times hit in a decade or two.

>weak men, entering hard times
this

This. Too many numales. When another male starts talking to me and starts dropping 'like' and 'literally' and using arm movements, I can't tell if they put from the rough or a panzy.

Hard times 20s-30s-40s

Strong men 50s-60s-70s

Good times 80s-90s-000s

Weak men 010s-020s-030s

Hard times 040s-050s-060s

Like clockwork

Balkanized as a society
All of them

green is the most anti zionist. so your labels are wrong

>the rest of my life will be weak men and hard times

Stop this meme. Theres been all types of all men in every time. If this made sense, muslims and africans would be running the world.

We are riding the tiger waiting for it to tire.

>another 10-20 years before the hard times start

nooo i want chad and stacy to suffer now

Weak men and hard times are coming. Civil war will make strong men.

I dont think you can call men earning less purchasing power for the same work "weak". They're financially fucked from the previous generations debt.

Stop blindly believing pol memes you bluepilled shitfucks.

We're crossing the line between green and red.

>Strong men 50s-60s-70s
lol.No

I’m fucked aren’t I?
>Born 1997

Strong men ended by 1965.

nah its
strong men - greatest gen
good times - gen x
weak men - millennials
hard times -gen z

Thanks to purposely created confusion and chaos, we are unironically in all 4 stages simultaneously. We still have lots of people who have a good time, we have lots of weak men, but also strong men (a few...) while some people live in hard times. It completely depends on your political believes and economic standing. Leftists still have very good times, they are only butthurt about Trump, but they are also weak most of the time. Right wingers currently still have rather hard times, are also mostly weak (for now) but are slowly gaining back their meaning of life. The hard times for native populations will create strong men, ultimately crushing the weak.

hard times are upon us.

In the start of hard times

>skipping 2-3 generations between greatest generation and Gen x
Why

We're at the point where the lying Kremlin bots are flooding Sup Forums with a firehose of lies to convince the most retarded fuckwits here that they are weak men.

People are reading "Culture of Critique"

depends on how fast the cycle is, this time around. My theory is that history not only repeats itself like a clock, but in a spiral like fashion, but inwards, with each individual cycle happening at faster time intervals.

Accelerationists in politics. Cycles will move faster in every respect.

boomers are not "strong men"

>20s
>hard times
>60s-70s
>strong men
Nope

You people are too optimistic. We're still in good times, moving towards weak men. The ride isn't over yet, its only just begun

Sad but true. I'm in my 30s, probably won't live to see good times, I only saw a small glimpse of them peripherally as a child of the 80s. I guess i'll just have to settle for watching the world burn with you faggots then, i suppose.

weak men were the generation before milennials. i'm a milefag and i've spent nearly 1/3 of my life homeless already. im technically homeless right now. But both of my parents grew up in households when their money had more purchasing power (and shit was made better 30-50 years ago too). milennials and Gen Zyklon-B are so closely related in social-economic ways that we're both in the same boat essentially

>2008
>Good times

They were amazingly good times compared to an actual societal breakdown. You guys seen to think "hard times" means a slight economic slump. No, hard times is civil war and >50 million dead.

This.
Pol still cant get the economic redpill

somewhere in weak men if we base it off this pathetic excuse for an arrow you drew. SORT YOURSELF OUT OP

It’s not that simple but somewhere around weak men and hard times crossover

This cycle described takes generations and we are still overall in good times regardless of the minirnups and downs over a decade or two like we have seen over the last century.

Right in here.

Moving far to fast mate, the whole 1900’s has been “good times” relatively speaking even with depressions and recessions over certain years

you should know the answer OP "weak men" ofc

Hard times were 1929-1945, Good times were 1945-1980 (really to 1965, but it started to wane after that), weak men (rise of radical leftism) began to take hold 1965-2015, we are not yet in hard times but they are coming very soon.

I'm referring to years active, rather than years born. There were no more strong men by 1965 as that is when the country was allowed to be completely seized with little resistance.

Right here

green,
red when civil wars break out

I think hard times and strong men go hand in hand and don't necessarily have a big gap between them.

BTFO

Hard times create strong men

and a BONG no less, well i'll be damned

Yes, I just think that there is a short period of time during the hard times before the strong men must necessarily emerge due to the pressures placed on them. I'm just saying I don't think the process is equidistant from point to point. Prosperity wants slowly over time but crisis explodes rapidly.

Wanes*

The hard ones can’t end until strong men end them, just as hard times don’t get hard without weak men, the transitions aren’t sudden they are gradual

Trump is an example of a strong man but there are plenty of weak men weasels scurrying around him.

He refuses to bow to criticisms and tactics that have destroyed weaker politicians in the past

Bongs know

Weak men

were just barely over the line into weak men. things will get much worse

These meme is fucking retarded. Give me one example of when this has run true in history. Especially because left and right libertarianism are modern inventions

Waste of a get

>when has success led to deceased and corruption and then the fall of a society

It’s literally the story of civilization

>what is greek dark age?
>what is the collapse of rome?
>what are the world wars?
>what is the great depression ans recession?
You’re probably someone who doesn’t know history, or a muslim

rome... twice.

>being too blind to realise the cycle was superimposed on a political spectrum

Don't reply to me again.

Go back to raping little boys Mohamed

Ah yes, that famous time when Roman politics went from right wing authoritarianism to right wing libertarianism, then to left wing libertarianism.

>mad that I btfo'd his reductionist autistic meme

Jackass, he’s just using it as a way to demonstrate a cycle, you fucking dumb nigger

MIght as well superimpose the water cycle on a political spectrum then.

So where does Stalin fit into this? Managing to industrialize like Europe but killing millions of your own citizens? Is this how the "good times" made by strong men look like?

found the /biz/ coinfag, nice collection of brainlets, brainlet

Russia under the (weak) Czars were bad times. Stalin was a strong man who made even worse times.

>Being so fucking myopic that you can’t hunn beyond his specific image and to the concept in general

Holy fuck m8

speak for yourself
im weak men going to strong men

I didn't realise my cryptoholdings were relevant to this conversation. But you're right, my brainlet folder is quite deep.

We have just entered the Age of Soy.

Global Muslim caliphate and nuclear annihilation are little more than a decade away

Weak men
> Preparing for hard times

Sup Forums are the epitome of weak men, thinking they'll be the strong men created by hard times but in reality Jamal and Mohammad will be the strong men fucking your wives and daughters

>he thinks you can pull the reigns back
somebody doesn't know how cycles work