Raildex

Third season in 44 days

Is kuroko eternally doomed to flatness?

How devastated are you going to be if there's no S3?

You mean blessed?

I couldn't care less. I don't see the point of S3 in the first place when the story is so far now.
They should just keep making other Kamachi story adaptation and this time actually take his writing speed into account when adapting them.
Seriously.

>still denying it

I want to buy This Dakimakura so I could hug Touma every time I go to sleep

I have never been to Sup Forums Raildex Sup Forums thread for like two weeks. What did I miss?

Touma is sexy and he is underrated.
Thank god I am not alone.

I am also very attracted to Touma

Aren't there other daki designes of him? His body looks gross in this one.

That last test for the game according to the devs went near flawless as far as major issues are concerned, they also mention that only my railgun and the opening was a placeholder for some game exclusive content. As well as saying that last test was the "final one" and that next time it'd be an actual beta, but overall the game is stated to be out by next spring

Sure thing _____

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Why would you do that?

Oh, Heavy Object S2 is finally getting announced? About time, I've been missing that show.

I would not be upset if that happened.

They aren't allow to have 2 threads with the same name on Sup Forums anymore or at least just yesterday may be due to some shitposter kept spamming Sup Forums I made that thread when the thread shitposted by Mobilecuck was on the last place of page 10 that thread died and my thread wasn't labeled as raildex thread despite I typed raildex in the subject.

Say that in english

>mobage beta is over
I probably should have made more time to play it, I only got to try out cripple Accel and the starter characters.

Can someone tell me about the whole season 3 fiasco so far? Why did they refuse to give it a third season?

They never "refused" to give it a third season. It's just retarded Indexfags in both Japan and the west thinking they are entitled to a third season despite the tons of content they've already gotten, and throwing a bitch fit when other stuff by the author like Heavy Object is given a chance instead.
Back in March, Miki (Kamachi's editor and the guy who recently made a company focused on making more dengeki adaptations) said to "wait a little longer" for Index season 3 and thus everyone believes it will be officially announced soon. Regardless of whether it actually gets announced or not, there will be a fuck ton of shitposting.

If you've read the LNs you'd know that index S3 would be covering arguably the best part of OT. Compared to S2 which largely covers arguably the worst part of the whole series. If you haven't read it, the last arc of index S2 is only the beginning, shit gets real from there.

>Third season in 44 days

How is the second part of OT considered compared to NT?

Depends on which part of NT, but most of NT is at least comparable to WW3. WW3 is still my favorite though.

Second half of OT is probably the best stretch of volumes in the series, particularly volume 15 and 18-22. But it's unfair to just compare that second half to NT as a whole, because you'd be leaving out the first half which had some of the most boring, irritating bullshit around. NT as a whole is honestly better than OT despite what some people want you to believe. The only particularly "bad" volumes are NT3 and NT11, but even then you could debate that those are better than OT's worst volumes.

Holy shit, this new manga is so gay.

yes it is

You know a character is a total dyke when Saten of all people notices it.

44 days until nothing fucking happens and desperate raildexfags start a new meaningless countdown to nothing

Mikoto's butthole!

Can't wait for new Pachinko!

When is the Norse Mythology going to be added to the mobage?
I thought people were saying that was going to be the next addition.

mobage is still on OT I think

These threads are so ded

I don't know what happened to everyone that was here earlier. It's like all 70+ people up and left. There wasn't even a thread up for like a solid day because it kept getting 0 replies.

There's another thread with frenda in the op but no raildex in the title

There's been a thread up for over a day now with almost 300 replies, you really can't find it?

>You'll never chill at the Touman and eat his homemade cooking

He's gonna feed a week old noodlebun

Who cares? Raildex will continue to get new content regardless of an anime. Just means the secondaries will fuck off and the real Mikotofags will no longer be lumped in with the Nagai fanboys.