Hmm

Hmm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SqJ_4YhYMhE&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes they want to take our guns away. Why else would they be trying so hard to get us to submit to their retarded ideas. I hope a feral nigger shoots her.

we need common sense murder laws or this will just keep happening

Why would you discourage people from shooting niggers and spics?

why don't we just make it illegal to break the law?

Yes you dont need a gun goyim

I fucking hate this arugment, it's absolutely retarded. If you're not arguing to take away ALL guns then you're just arguing from cost. If you truely believe that guns are responsible for mass shootings then you should move to ban ALL guns. If you don't then you're just saying the number of people dying during these events is too high.

why are gun deaths lower than car deaths, but no one seems to want to ban assault vehicles or 'vans of peace' tho?

Assault rifles are responsible for mass shootings of this caliber, if we ban them then we'll have mass shootings of a lower caliber and that's just fine :)))

SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

>Insulting gun owners and calling them hillbillies is a surefire way to get them to listen to your argument.

t. Loud cunt who's never been told to shut her fucking mouth before.

I fucking hate people who type like that. There should be a literacy test to access the internet. Also, what's with the stupid names kids have. Reagan is a last name, not a girl's first name.

Why are liberals always so condescending.

It's like they are enlightened and everyone else is dumb.

I don't see anything wrong in mental health restrictions, I don't think it's ever safe putting guns in the hands of someone who has severe anti social tendencies, someone who may have expressed a willingness to harm others due to their general hatred of society, I think it's sensible to limit access to machine guns to those individuals, one look at that shooters social media could tell you he's unhinged & dangerous.

All weapon regulation is unconstitutional.

nah, you specifically deserve to be infringed, ya nut job

I often find it amusing you don't see a lot of that style typing here, if you do it's a very easy way to find someone who is new

That
>a little more paperwork
Is exactly what California has a their gun black market is thriving. Doesn't stop the evil fucks. Stops a lot of normal citizens though.

>umm just like let me take away ur guns ok
stacy pls

>giving murder weapons to the mentally ill
so you're ok with a babbling schizophrenic who thinks you personally implanted a microchip in his brain, you're ok with him walking behind you in the street, armed with an assault rifle ? remember, he really fucking hates you personally, because the voices in his head just told him you're the one that planted that microchip in his brain, he hates you so much for what you did to him, he wants to take revenge.

Haven't we been passing more and more legislation regarding guns since like the 1930s?

It's only people who don't know anything about guns trying to take them away.
youtube.com/watch?v=SqJ_4YhYMhE&app=desktop

Why are you a faggot?

>I often find it amusing you don't see a lot of that style typing here
It's because there are few women posting here. Pic is an explanation

because school shooting will still happen
why the fuck are they so stupid
add more paperwork
school shooter has to wait a few more days
WTF HAS CHANGED? just more paperwork.
idiots

Most conservatives are dumb uneducated inbred hillbillies tho

Liberals dont want to ban their own toys

>In an effort to prevent further trouble in the Scottish Highlands, the government outlawed many cultural practices to destroy the warrior clan system. The Act of Proscription 1746 – incorporating the Disarming Act and the Dress Act – required all swords to be surrendered to the government and prohibited wearing of tartans or kilts.
No one NEEDS an assault sword or assault tartan. You conspiritards think the government's going to clear you from the Highlands? lmao

>Most conservatives are dumb uneducated inbred hillbillies tho
Observers have often used the education gap to conjure images of poor people flocking to Trump, but the truth is, many of the people without college degrees who voted for Trump were from middle- and high-income households. That’s the basic problem with using education to measure the working class.

Interesting.
How are we sure it's not the soy boys?

it's part of their marxist brainwashing

Very underatted post.

This is fucking stupid.

Guns with wooden furniture = more expensive for the same model

What they are proposing will be like banning knives with black handles and seeing everyone use wooden handle knives to stab and then banning those.

Some might be but it's hard, even for them, to truly emulate a woman's thought process

Why don't we just make dying illegal?

Yankees, learn from the Persians. We massacred over 800,000 leftists, communists and liberal faggots in only 2 months.

No one wants stricter gun laws expect libshits who don't use them to begin with.

Theres no way to tell. Those men are just as bad as the women.

>Implying this issue is about hunting.
These people lose their minds when you actually go into what the second amendment is about. They always scream "Muh nukes, Muh airforce, it's impossible".
But history always says otherwise and ISIS literally managed to hold off the biggest military machines on the planet yet they are not even phased by it.

The left is calling Trump tyrannical while also conceding their ability to ever overthrow such a tyrant. These people have been brainwashed into believing in conflicting ideas on multiple levels.

>to maybe

It's because some people don't have to be baby proofed in order for their lives to be normal. Not every state that has lax gun laws has mass shootings, in fact they mainly happen in coastal states.

They're overwhelmingly more common in Blue counties.

Why is the only time my kid isn't under armed protection is the 8 hours a day he goes to school

fucking retarded

You'd go insane too if you were forced to go to a school full of Niggers.
You reach a point were ending all life seems like a viable option.

>1 post by OP
>random twitter fag no one cares about
>will get 300+ replies from newfags
It's almost too easy

Actually what is it about the coast that makes people completely insane? Does the sea air corrode people's brains?

>select all images with boats