Race mixed thread

I'm half English/half Hong Kong Cantonese Chinese.

I was born in Hong Kong in 1980 and went too school there. Born and raised in Hong Kong, my 'mother tongue' is literally Cantonese; my mother's language. I speak English at home with my English wife. (We live in North Yorkshire). I speak Chinese with my kids. I want them to know it.
We moved to the UK in 1996; 1 year before the handover of Hong Kong to the Chinese. My sister is in New Zealand and I stop off in HK when I go to visit her.
Sometimes, I see on Sup Forums a thread about Rhodesia, or Falkland Islands. Or something about the very last remnants of the British Empire.

Hong Kong people wanted the British to stay, because the British system is the best- common law (not the blanket European Napoleonic code). Genuine freedom to trade can only (in modern times) happen under a common law system. That's why UK must leave the suffocating EU.
But that's all by the by.
Does Sup Forums hate me for being half chink/bong?
Does /pol hate me having children and 'diluting' the white race?

I am a child of the British Empire. And fucking look at that where that got Rhodesia. And South Africa.
Saddest day of my life:
youtube.com/watch?v=dVZzRY0X6_g&t=430s

Your type is generally good. Just don't take your kids anywhere near roads in chink countries otherwise a rice truck will fall on them or a sinkhole will swallow them or some weird shit.

Half Egyptian half Irish masterrace here.
I asked my coworkers to guess my nationality. They said German, Irish, English.
Literally a 50% mutt and you’d never be able to tell.

Of all the mixes to be Asian is the best one.

>Does Sup Forums hate me for being half chink/bong?
I don't famalam
Hong Kong is (was?) one of the great cities of the world, you ought to be proud of your lineage there.

Egyptians are white tho...

Egyptians are Arabs or Copts dummy

No one cares. The only one that cares is you.

You are not white. Your kids are not white. Whatever mutt-race you are, try to embrace that race than to cling to us fully whites.

If anything my mom looks kind of Italian. Certainly wouldn’t be considered white by Sup Forums standards

Actually she probably would be.

pajeet x bong here
mummy is a sikh and I look like a med/white iranian or whatever so I guess i'm an american white :^)

That's why he speaks Chinese to his kids. Nothing wrong with that, really. But you are right, he is not English, otherwise he would fully identify with that side of his inheritance. Even though nowadays, being English just means being a cumbucket for niggers and muslims.

I have lots of Cantonese friends, all based as fuck and all pro-british.

Wish we had more of you guys and less of the paki trash.

To be blunt mate, not really sure we can handle the Chink Zerg these days. Not til they collapse in on themselves.
Most British people I know think it is ridiculous we gave up territories.
Just don't infiltrate our institutions and push subversive ideologies. You're the least of our problems. Mudbloods and kikes are the core problem.
I hate race mixing in the sense your existence makes the ethnonationalist argument difficult. Too many British people have been infected with soppy weakness.

No, I don’t hate you. I believe there’s a Eurasian ethnogenesis in progress and that in the future “Hapa” as an ethnic group will spoken of as casually as black, white, etc. Clearly Europeans and Asians see traits in each other worth selecting for.

>Imagine having a formal ceremony to celebrate the final dismantling of your empire
At least Queenie wasn't there I guess

And traitors. Traitors are also a big part of the core problem.

Hong Kong was the pearl of the Orient, it belonged to Britain when you were born there, and you seem to have your highest loyalty to Britain and not the commie chinks. No worries man, you have at the least earned status as an honorary Brit.

>I'm half Engl-

You're an abomination.

and you're an inbred pig intestine currently being fucked by a brown guy

Mutts don't belong anywhere but the grave.

OP probably have a better life then you will ever have

And you're a vile half cast creature. I care more for my people then myself. I will never condone, never condone race mixing. Miscgenation is treason.

ok
but if you wanna kill people for being born you should start with yourself

>Just don't take your kids anywhere near roads in chink countries
Nice one. I know.

I guess what I'm trying to get at is that Sup Forums hates racemixing. And I'm mixed race. Without a doubt I'm race mixed. But I have a sense of 'belonging' to both my chink and my bong heritage.
My mrs. is northern English and our kids both have straight dark brown hair and are tall. Racial characteristics or 'markers' as I've heard them being named, are there, but my kids look like they're from north west Europe (which they are).

Maybe I have some sense of insecurity about my identity, which is why I made this thread.
I've watched a lot of vids about ethnostates on 'internet blood sports' and I feel a bit nervous, as I can't say that I'm white. I'm half British and half Chinese- but HKG Chinese.

I'm a grown up adult with kids and I'm British. I identify as a bong, because when I grew up in Hong Kong, I wa Hong Kong British. But I also have a Chinese side that runs deep.

>there are mutts ITT
>they're all non Americans
It's worse than I fucking thought

what do you anons think would happen if we humans would be capable of changing someones race? if it where cheap.

>I am a child of the British empire
>I want my children to know chinese

Conflicting stuff here

Half of Sup Forums would call her non-white, the other half would argue she is white. Then upon the revelation she is arab it would become a debate over what degree of European blood the Egyptians have.

Yeah that's not what American whites are. But frankly it doesn't matter because you're a subhuman living in a rotting island populated by the elderly. Britain is like a rainy version of Florida but with less jews and more muslims. Cunt.

I haven’t seen her but my guess is that the Europeans would not call her and white, but the Americans probably would. Egyptians in the US are also seen as exotic people from a great civilization that both blacks and whites try to attach claim to, and there simply aren’t enough Egyptians around to dispute them. So most Americans would gladly call her white, even if she is swarthy.

I haven’t seen her but my guess is that the Europeans wouldn’t call her white, but the Americans probably would. Egyptians in the US are also seen as exotic people from a great civilization that both blacks and whites try to attach claim to, and there simply aren’t enough Egyptians around to dispute them. So most Americans would gladly call her white, even if she is swarthy.

Hapa opinions dont matter. You are shunned by both the English and the Chinese. Hong Kong is rightful Chinese land. The whites can shill about lawfulness and free trade now. When Hong Kong became the UKs only productive colony, the "No dogs or Chinese may enter" signs came down.

If you actually want to be based, be like Keanu Reeves. No one gives a fuck what he is, but no one would claim him as fully white or Asian. Walk that ambiguous path while you hapas converge and find your collective identities together. That's the best way to be perfectly honest.

Most HK chinks were treated like shit by the British and just have a superiority complex augmented by self hatred.

I'm a mutt and I'm ok with it. I'm a third African and a little over half European, with some Native American and MENA in their too.

Then again both of my parents are also mutts too.

The guy on the left is the same mix as him and it pretty much is. American white is pretty much a term for anyone who shows no signs of black, Asian, or full on poo or polynesian. Perhaps not from a social view, but even from a legal point of view, brown Indio spics are ‘American whites,’ rather than Native American.

Yeah he looks Italian. He would definitely count as white for the average American.

Why did you move to UK ? Only because of China take over ?

I am thinking about moving to HK because I am tired of taxes, islamic terrorists, thots, drug dealers ...

HK is literally one of the most expensive cities to live in full time.

People are reading "Culture of Critique"

Im 100% European. I do have some eastern europe and a tiny Mediterranean in me but still 100%

I make serious money, what I would save in taxes would be more than cost of life difference.