>NY state as a whole is going broke as fuck

>White people leaving in mass exodus because of no jobs thanks to sky high taxes to fund gibs
>It STILL isnt enough
Holy fuck. I hate living in NY. This whole god damned state is a slave to NYC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C08J_G5ml4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds like a small scale proof of concept.

Fuck Jew York City, let it burn

Didnt he run with peoples money during that festival?

When is Trump going to MAGA?

Every year NY collects what is often called a "Wall St. Sales Tax" that is usually something like twice the yearly state budget deficit. But then it refunds the whole thing so it can go back to arguing about the budget and driving the state further into the shitter while taxing the fuck out of everything else.

Remember that.

Good

I fucking hate newyorkers, they come down to CT for god know what reason and fuck everything up. They are rude, sound retarded and cant drive for shit.

The "New Enlightened Coastal Urban Model" is self-evidently an unsustainable forced meme, but good luck convincing the Jews responsible that something needs to change when they're confident that they can just flee to Israel with their fat profits when it inevitably collapses

>Didnt he run with peoples money during that festival?
Rich kids payed thousands of dollars for this

new york will fall

biblical happening incoming

it begins.

Dont let NYC blind you. Most of the state is geographically nice and has cool people. Its just that so many of them are leaving because they cant stand the way blue states are run.

Long Island needs to break away and become its own state

While on the surface, it might seem like fun to mock these shitholers, the problem is, this white and Jewish flight is just going to result in them bringing their failed liberal politics in to whatever state(s) they migrate too. And they never learn... They will just bring these political ideologies with them wherever they go. Hell, maybe it's even strategic at this point, since it is repeated with such ease. White liberals migrate to a state, gentrify, begin advocating for diversity and immigration, create gib state, bankrupt economy, move on to next state. They're like locusts. I think that states should be allowed to put restrictions on those who have relocated from states that don't have a balanced budget from voting in their new state and local elections for up to 5 years. They can vote in national elections, just not state and local.

Fascism incoming

the top 20% of earners pay 80% of NYC taxes. not enough they say. 8 more years till i can get my pension and leave this shithole. dont know a single guy I grew up with whose wife didnt divorce and take half of thier shit.

Ive been saying that for months. Suffolk county is being ran like shit.

this is what happens when you have niggers,spics and commies running nyc its causing the rest of the state to go broke im in upstate where its mostly red.

Long Islander here. We are capable of having our own economy and we are so different from NYC it just doesn't make sense we're under the same governing guidelines.

Free Long Island. Let the nogs and jews have the city.

>rapper ja rule

this is the best spokesperson they can come up with? a guy who is paid to say the word nigger five thousand times a year?

WHERES JA CAN THIS NIGGER EVER SHOW UP FOR ANYTHING

Let the nogs have the city and the jews have Albany. I voted yes last election, Hope more people vote yes the next time it comes up on the ballot.

Another rich as fuck celebrity telling the working class to fund the poor.

Traditionally, Jews were not allowed to own anything. That was a better system.

dont be a dope. long island has brooklyn and queens on it. no way suffolk and nassau could support the projects full of niggers on welfare.

In NYC doing my best to drive it into the ground
Personally witnessed him beat and stomp a $60 Trump piñata at the Empire State Progressives holiday party
$60 can feed the poor.
I wonder if anyone knew the hacker known as "forechan" was there

OOPS PIC RELATED

I was in Cali for 3 years in the navy with that stupid as shit plastic bag tax. I came home to Nassau and said it in passing one day to my family and my mom was like "oh, they do that in Suffolk! It's a good thing!"
This whole Island is being JUSTed.

Fuck that, let's take the city back. The nogs and Jews are all over the Island too and if we don't have the city then we are blocked from mainland by it and its (((bridges)))

Brooklyn and queens are technically the city. Let Nassau absorb the nigger and jews and implode on itself. Based Suffolk can go it alone. Just put up massive toll booths for non-Suffolk folk who come out to pick pumpkins and shit like that so they don't clog up the roads as much.

>Crumbling Infrastructure

Not worthless niggers not paying bills, no never that.

Why america does not do it like russia in terms of subdivision? Make major cities their own administrative unit. Boom. Problem solved

Hey that 15 dollar minimum wage is sure gonna fix things right guys?

DON'T DO THIS TO ME, DESU

PLZ

A lot of the black people are tired of the Jew shit
They just pretend they're not on to the Jews
Jews extinguish fires with money here

Dont know why they would come to ct then, we are on the brink of collapse aswell

After sandyhook the government badically compltely destroyed the firearm industry down here, and then they were surprised when stag arms and others just fucking left and thousands of jobs were just suddenly gone.

In fact, we recently lost the GE plant to MASS. Put govenor is so fucking incompetant he has just been fuckimg up the entire state for nearly a decade.

Our senator is a fucking shill aswell. Just the other day he philibustered for 34 hours just to waste everyones time, and now to balance the budget they want to raise taxes and take away vocational funding to increase gibs

This place may be beautiful, but it fucking sucks besides that.

dave chappelle already made jokes about this, also Q predicted this

Yup. This nigger stole from coal burners and wiggers and it was the funniest thing I've seen in awhile.

Which senator you talking about though?

Dickless Blumenthal
Or cocksucker murphy

Once Illinois and California go bankrupt and since we're not following any federal laws at record rates, states should put up their own walls!

no way the jews would let suffolk and nassau be our own state. just reality bro. sorry.

They blame it on the whites, most I've spoken to anyway.

>ja rule
youtube.com/watch?v=C08J_G5ml4E

yeah, whatever happened with that
lmao

I'm in New Britski senpai where are you located?

You stupid fucking goy. We need to raise it to 50 so we can further devalue the dollar.

Shit I've said too much

I think we are approaching a dangerous economic bubble. There was the housing bubble and now their is the shitskin bubble. An entire false economy of consumrists just taking from whites to consume faster except a lot of states havn't been taking from whites anymore and have just been going further and further in debt. Soon it will pop and the nigs and jews will try to enslave the whites through taxes so high you have never seen before. The return payout will be nothing for whites.

State taxes are no longer deductible so NY might flip from blue to red in the next 10 years.

I thought my famalams who still live there had gone crazy back during the elections, which was understandable. But these days they have that actual eye-bulging luciferian orgy look when it comes to Trump. It's become disconcerting.

We used to be able to have interesting conversations despite our varying philosophical stances.

>Most black people even knowing the difference between white goys and jews
lol no.

I agree with you. I want this house of card to fall. I support making the minimum wage as high as possible

>stuck in traffic

Blacks are always late, so that's a non-issue.

NY & CA have a lot in common it seems

Will this collapse push normies to the right seeing as blue states crumble? I hope so

>the authentic FEMA camp experience

This is what the libs get for voting for a commie twice in a row. I’ll stay and fight back as much as I can, but at this rate pushing out libs is the only way we could possibly take this city back.

Whats the difference honestly, but i believe it was murphy

They are both shills though, blumebthals office spam fucks my home phone even though we keep telling them to fuck off.
>trumps america sure is scary aint it? Well good oll blumenthal is fighting trump, now donate to us goy!

Montville, its pretty comfy

Yea rollercoaster ride just beginning

>Blacks are always late, so that's a non-issue.

Confirmed!

Whats the difference honestly, but i believe it was murphy

They are both shills though, blumebthals office spam fucks my home phone even though we keep telling them to fuck off.
>trumps america sure is scary aint it? Well good oll blumenthal is fighting trump, now donate to us goy!

Montville, and the good part of montville too, its pretty comfy

Yea its pretty fucking annoying. Keep getting complaints from people and its like its not the grocery stores doing this. Its Suffolk County. They just happened to reap better profits out of it since the County got shafted. I make it a point to mention everyday that its not about saving the environment and its Bellones fault. Suffolk has the most Republicans but we still get stuck with commies in congress.

There is nothing but despair up where I live. I wonder what will happen when the state runs out of gibs money, should be fun.

We can use them as examples in memes. Look no further than Detroit, Chicago and now Jew York. We can use it as a cycle of Liberal policies that have failed.

Im graduating this spring with a major in computer engineering. Gonna get the fuck outta here as soon as i can

I feel ya OP, Rochester, NY here. NY state takes just about $1,200 form me each month :/

RPI?

This. Outside of city centers, NY is largely red, and its spreading.

T**ington
You two should fuck.

That's quite a price to pay for the opportunity to live in bombed out Western NY.

The state takes enough money from my father every year to fund a entire fucking family for the entire year.

Im tired of gas and booze being taxes up the asshole too, it sucks.

Yeah it was just a test.

And montville, damn at least you live in a slightly more red part of CT, I'm on the Western side

The Immigration and Marxism policies really have fucked us over on a wider level.

if you simply relocate them, they will just push their bullshit on someone else. no, there is only one solution. you know what must be done

>NYC crumbling
That's great actually, fuck that libshit homotheatrekid paradise

Imagine how I feel. I pay around $2500 a month, except I get to see up close and personal what kind of subhumans my money is going to.

Jewconn

Btw if anyone is thinking of sending your kid to jewconn dont, this place fucking sucks

>be me
>go to gym
>sorry user, there is a hold on your account (means you owe money to school) we cant let you in
>check fee bill
>i owe a penny
>a single fucking penny
>Call burser office
>tells me its too small of an amount for a cheque or by card
>had to take time out of my day to take a single fucking penny to the burser office so i could register for classes and use the gym

God bless this dumpster fire and let us find our way from it whence it aflames. Amen, my nibba.

I agree and I'm a Nassaufag. I used to think "I'll move out east when I grow up" now I think "Montana looks nice."
I hate that even you guys get kiked though, it truly isn't fair.

It baffled me even more when I went upstate and saw poos, nogs and spics in Hornell and I brought this up (albeit nicely) to the normie locals and got the whole "why does it matter" speech. The whole state needs a cleanse.

Montville is pretty tight, the norwich fags stay out and its really peacefull here

Usually only hear a siren like once a week, maybe

topkek

Where should I put my GI Bill then, friend?

destroying the metropolitan bourgeoisie traps will make america great again

Jesus christ for what fucking reason do you tolerate such a thing? I almost kind of want to kill you. STOP SUPPORTING THAT SYSTEM! MOVE THE FUCK AWAY! WHAT EVER IT IS I CAN TELL YOU ALREADY IT IS NOT WORTH IT!

Cost of living is cheap....but I guess it has to be when you get gouged and beaten when you get your paycheck.

Doubtful. Like i said white people are leaving NY in droves and NYC imports 3rd world immigrants who are happy to work for shit and live in a shoebox because its better than what they come from. Thats how the keep the population afloat. And Nogs never leave because of all the cushy gibs that most other states dont give out.

That would be the final solution, but realistically it’ll never happen obviously. The best we can do is have more kids ourselves and raise them right so they don’t come out as libs.
Punish those who deserve to be punished, not everyone. The city has so much beautiful architecture wasted on libs.

>GI bill
For sure not uconn, my friend is guard and every fucking senester they try to deny his tuition waver, and then when that fails they try fucking with his scholarships and other aids.

Wpi is a really good engineering school, my brother went there, but the people there are a bit awkward and nerdy, its also small.

Suffolk ain't what it used to be. That's where all the older generation cityfolk are going, and they were the good wave of immigrants. You're probably better off moving out of state, especially since the geriatric population in Suffolk is on its way out, meaning the demographic replacement population will be running the show.

Holy shit that was some good times. I remember posting on the hash tag about one of the locals snatching up women with this picture.

I actually nearly got migged by a homeless dude while visiting family

Luckily a cop was nearby and heard the shouting.

The poo and loos got sent here. Theres a mosque that is being held in someones home. And every time you have to drive past it you get dirty looks from them. And you cant say anything because we cant hurt anyones fee fees. Funny thing about all this, living here has made me more Conservative. I cant be bothered with the liberal yuppies that hang out at starcucks.

How about that multi million bus track they put in recently. Made it easier for all the nigs and ricans to move around

you're doing gods work son keep it up
T. Ex jew yorker who wants to see that city burn to the ground

>l ideologies with them wherever they go. Hell, maybe it's even strategic at this point, since it is repeated with such ease. White liberals migrate to a state, gentrify, begin advocating for diversity and immi
should have taken a half dollar to make them actually do some work.

You can’t just keep moving away whenever libs move in. I’ll do everything I can to slow down libs, but I’d rather not move. I don’t want another 70’s economic collapse to ruin the city further.

Damn I'm in Ledyard.

>checked
You're not alone, user. I hate what they've done to this city.

Same for Illinois being a slave star to Chicago. Now a billionaire Jew is trying to become governor (((JB Pritzker))) and wants Whites to support more gibs.

good times XD

Theyre already bringing in people. Centereach Walmart is littered with them on a daily basis. That and the chinese exchange college students. But I dont mind them, Its the Indians and Muslims they import from shit hole countries. They think everything is just owed to them because of that. And they keep bringing in half way houses to good areas and then they come in with their ebt card trying to buy fried chicken. Its a mess, Suffolk county isnt worth saving, It looks like Iraq after Bush.

You mean the one that took longer to build and cost a fortune to make?

My roomates father is one of the head accountants in charge of the budget and to put it like he said

"Run for the hills, this place is so fucked we dont even know how bad it is yet."

It's the fucking Zionists, bro.
They're raping New Jersey also.

lmao...Jesus. WPI? Is there still a market for engineers?

Yeah. I'm thinking PA, MA, ME or MT. I can't take this shit much longer.
I just need to get in and out of school with my GI Bill so I can fucking escape already.

Hurt their feelings man...please. Tell your friends and family to bully them until they leave. I don't want to lose this whole state! What said is right, we know that spics and nigs vote like spics and nigs and bring their shithole countries with them. The process is NigState sucks, Nigs leave, Nigs vote for niggery, NigState 2.0.
Well, LibShits do the same thing. They are leaving CA for TX and CO and still voting like LibShits. RESIST

I've heard about Jewish communities fucking shit up in Dirty Jersey, what's the word from the boots on ground there, user?