The hardest pill

At this point of the decadence, only Islam can fix the West

You know it very well, and won't admit it's true

>kikes gone
>degenerates will be removed
>SJWism removed
>women will become women again
>niggers will be put on their place (look up in youtube what happens to somalians and other africans in Egypt, Morocco, etc)
>the saudis can lose their hegemony and be suplanted by a new house or state who will take control of Macca, perhaps even a european one
>sufism
>etc

youtube.com/watch?v=0HQ4Jru6q5Q

youtube.com/watch?v=05A-xg1UjEY

youtube.com/watch?v=f1cx04DjvN4

youtube.com/watch?v=Gl-NXk_6CQM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_w2yG1bDJfo&index=3&list=PLD119B7669B0A3CE6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naskh_(tafsir)
wikiislam.net/wiki/Chronological_Order_of_the_Qur'an
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the west can only be fixed by becoming the middle east

que?

>pedophilia intensifies

>Religion

The same will happen to Islam that happened to christanity, pussication.

By that logic then convert to moronism.

The reddest of all pills is the hardest to swallow.

Hhhmmm, just like Christianity, right?

It doesn't matter. As long as you have globalist elites put their boot on you, you'll always be there puppets. 90% of Muslim Nations are rothschild owned.

And no, western society will nevr be fixed. The whole world is going to come into economic collapse, and we're also running out of oil and metals, plus the next ince age.

But the moment we encounter intelligent alien life (that aren't muslim) they'll exterminate us for being primitive life for who's only export to the galactic federation is retarded terrorists who kill innocent ayys for being infidels.

>>niggers will be put on their place (look up in youtube what happens to somalians and other africans in Egypt, Morocco, etc)
Sage this LARP
Somalis are the finest warriors of Islam

That thing which you fight you become

Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.

Nah we don't need another sandnigger religion. We'll just use Paganism and spread White Nationalist values.

>image of europe drowning in "WAR", "CRIME" and "LIES"
And Islam isn't overflowing with these problems?

Brainlets all of you, what we need is race realist atheism

And said by a fucking kike, he knows what he's taking about.

> sheep assholes, obliterated
> goat assholes, prolapse
> tender vaginas, mutilated

No you keep your pill you pig dog goat fuckers

No booze, no pussy showing the goods at beaches, no anything fun. Keep your Islam off my whores and liquor!

>t. 75% kikemutt country
U mad, Muhammed?

>image of europe drowning in "WAR", "CRIME" and "LIES"
Yeah, isn't like that all world wars originated from peacefull europe.
>And Islam isn't overflowing with these problems?
Where?, the americas are on the top of crime.
And problem, the middle east have, is much more complexe than "muh isluum".

burn in hell heathen

likes gone? just sign my shit up senpai

Seriously though, the only culture even remotely compatible with technological progress, arose in the West during the Enlightenment. That's why we outpaced the sandniggers so dramatically. Islam is only compatible with a society on the level of approximately High Middle Ages, and that is precisely where ALL Muslim societies automatically gravitate towards, sans involvement from Europeans.

The success of Islam will mean the doom of our species, as we are at the point where we need to go into space to expand our resource base, and eventually colonise other planetary bodies, or go extinct in short order. There will be no more technological civilisations arising on this planet if the current one fails, as we've used up all easily accessible resources necessary to bootstrap an industrial revolution. All that is left requires a base of advanced tech to get to. So we either expand and advance exponentially, or we perish.

Islam is the greatest threat to our survival as a species at this point.

something tells me shes just doing this to be an edge lord and will be riding the BBC carousel in a couple years...

You again.

OP posts this every day. Ignore his brown assface.

>what we need is race realist atheism
>posts pic showing the most logical person being the christian woman
are you retarded or dd you post wrong pic?

>Yeah, isn't like that all world wars originated from peacefull europe.
Strange how europe has had peace for 70 years as religion quickly declined until recently when we let muslims in

any white man that thinks islam is the solution is a traitor that deserves a bullet before any nigger or kike. Fuck off you pedophile goatfuckers.

this

Where's the lie?

The Nazi Muslim Alliance will rule Eurabia with an iron fist. Heil Allah!!

the only way ANY alliance will ever happen is if you goat-fuckers make some sort of hierarchy for your religion, so you fucks can achieve CONSTRUCTIVE shit for once as a people... instead of you know. not until then will ANY kind of alliance ever be possible between NatSoc and goat-fuckers

I want learn more about Islam.
It seems that there is alot of stuff that media portrays to be bad. But i realise actually it benefits us all.

Where do I find the truth?

You can have around 16 different wives per year without breaking the laws as set in the Koran.
(not even counting instantly divorcing women that can't yet or can no longer get pregnant.)

Muslims care about marring virgins because unlike with Christians (that don't go to hell) it's not a given.

You just don't understand Paganism. It's nature based and the Gods are just something to be looked up to. Something the Men can aspire to be. I would consider Hitler a God. He had a great message and nobodies gonna be forgetting about him anytime soon.

The overwhelming majority of Somalis speak the Somali language, which is part of the Cushitic branch of the Afroasiatic family. Somalis are not negriod but semitic stop calling somalis niggers.

Isn't the ice age a meme? Redpill me

kikes. gotchya.

>Europe has had peace for 70 years
>The balkan war
>Countless interventions in the middle east and africa
>financing of coups against all stable governments in the middle east and africa
>Ukrainian civil war
>etc
End this meme already. The west could'nt even stand 10 years of peace even after the most devestating war in history.

You're absolutely right. Pol won't admit it though

who faggot? learn to tag

Easy to listen to
Audiobook of the last word of God: Quran

youtube.com/watch?v=_w2yG1bDJfo&index=3&list=PLD119B7669B0A3CE6

Look up the actual order of revelation of the sura and read the Koran as well as the the hadith and the biography of Mohamed.
The later revealed sure are considered to have more weight.
(early sura might need some familiarity with the bible to make sense, ar they often refer to known stories)

If you want a shortcut, look up Bill Warner and Hamed Abdel-Samad (for a critical approach) or talk with a Salafi for a positive one.
Both sides try to apply a fundamentalist back to the original teachings of Mohamed approach.

im not gonna switch from one kike religion to another.
You can stop ALL of this. with paganism. and you dont even have to be a pagan, just stop believing in your kike god and listen to nature and the people with your race

God bless. This is great.
I can actually listen to the quran in English :)

Sure. If it weren’t for the fact that the religion isn’t fucking true

so how do you fight a monster?

I could list all the proxy wars you and the soviet union fought in the cold war too, but anyone who isn't a brainlet already knows how "peaceful" europe/the west is.

you absolute fucking race traitor and dirty parasite. if i find your disgusting retarded ass i will break your fucking spine and kick your lifeless corpse over the border

said by a bong
>inception on a whole 'nother level

i agree
the more i hear about feminism/SJW the more i like islam

I thought like you before.
But did you ever even read the quran?

Most Muslims portray a bad image of Islam that does not conform to the actual teachings.

it isnt about that. it isnt about that at all.
culture is directly linked to biology. islam is arab culture. arabs are inferior. if you adopt their culture. you too, will become inferior. that simple

imagine the west became muslim ,kek the destruction of world would be garantized
not so bad idea to be honest

Did you look up what sura actually have weight when reading the quran?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naskh_(tafsir)

wikiislam.net/wiki/Chronological_Order_of_the_Qur'an

Islam is the truth from God to all mankind.
Everyone will die, and everyone will be judged by God based on his deeds

shut the fuck up ahmed. go back to turkey

Maşallah!

ow ok so im supposed to believe this god will actually win? There were thousands of religions throughout history. With maybe even millions of gods.
What makes you think yours is the one that exists? Your brainlet levels are off the chart

There us only one God.
We bow down to the creator of the heavens and the earth, who gave us our life

I agree with you but i am prety sure white Islam would be much superior and beautiful than arabic islam or white Christianity, it is about being white after all.

Quran doesn't promotes pedophilia. All the weird things came from hadiths. Hadiths aren't God's words but tales from random sources.
Anyways is better to have a pedophilic religion and kill race mixers, leftoids and expell non-whites than to be conquered and disappear. White people are used to play nice and fair and still win and the biggest redpill is that we're now in a moment that we can only win playing dirty, including converting to islam, infiltrating and killing non-white children. If you think we can wipe out non-whites without even wounding a brown child we're done.

i cant wrap my mind around this lunacy of converting to this sandnigger religion?
If its all about being white? Then why not convert to paganism?

>sandnigger religion
Christianity is too.

>flag
checks out

im not a christian you absolute retard. I just hate islam and muslims with my heart and soul.
Youd much rather ally with these streetshitters than with your own people? Youre out of your mind. i cant wait till dresden 2.0 begins

i know. im not promoting christianity. and im not a christian

It must be sad being full of such blind hate.
May Allah guide us towards the truth

nice victim mentality.
youre the one that wants to conquer, rape and murder everyone thats not muslim. im the one thats defending everyone from your fucking tyrannical lunatic religion

>75
>Percent

Islam is the dominant culture.

When will Sup Forums realize this, cut their losses and do away with being Christcucks?

A religion formed by a pedophile, filled with pedophiles, rapists and criminals.

>Khorne will save us from Slaanesh

Fuck off.

Suffer not the unclean to live.

dominant culture yet you rule nothing. not even your own countries. you have no bragging rights what so ever

false
kikes invented islam
you would rather we didnt know so you can larp but we all know mohamed the pedo couldnt read
he had jews write the koranic crap

>im not a christian you absolute retard
Lel. Isn't like atheists are the number one degenerates and cucks.
>This hate
>A european who wants to genocide.
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Read:

atheism is superior. its the whitest religion on earth. only northern europeans and eastern asians are atheist. these people also rule the world currently. so obviously atheism is the best religion

>Youd much rather ally with these streetshitters than with your own people?
The ones who import them in the first place are non-muslim whites, Christians and atheists.

wait dont the ladies have to wear that shit on their heads. is he one of those pansexual niggers? am i going to get in trouble for calling him a he instead of some klingon shit

We can't aspire to rule the world while we can't even rule our women and our kids.

no. no one wants these people here. have you ever had a conversation with a normal person? these people are forced to go here by jewish and globalist leaders and shadow leaders.
no one wants them

The only Christian countries that can be considered even remotely religious are South American and African. Europe is bending over backwards to Islam.

KYS Untermensch

People are voting for importing them in every white country. There's no a single anti immigration let alone pro white elected gov in western europe

>its the whitest religion on earth
>only northern europeans and eastern asians are atheist
>majority chinese = white
Nordcucks, commies and suiciders.
Kek.

>replace a desert religon with another desert religion

Only untermensch follow Abrahamic jew cults

no we arent. barely anyone here has converted to islam. maybe lets say 1000 people. where 900 of those have been adopted by muslim parents.
And in alot of countries anti islamic parties are either number 1 or number 2 in the polls. we arent bowing to islam at all.
its because people wont vote for immigration parties. theres more to a country than immigration. these immigration parties have no clue of public affairs and economics. thats why not everyone votes for them. if something as the NSDAP was made today then everyone would vote for them

No never, the genocide of millions of them is easily better than corrupting ourselves with an idiot baseless religion. These "men" get on their knees five times a day and bow their heads to the ground like slaves, that says it all for me.

Yea, because they have done such a great job at fixing the middle east

Sorry, not giving up this.

Fuck Islam and fuck you too nigger.

>theres more to a country than immigration
Really not. Not for Whites at least

people come and leave. daily 350 immigrants come to the netherlands. and daily 345 leave

We'd just have the same problem we have now with Arabs being considered Gods chosen instead of Jews. The only reason people like it is cuz they're warlike and they put women in their place. We'll just do that with Paganism.

The west has to be fixed to prevent the spread of islam. Adopting islam defeats the whole fucking point.

That's like saying Middle earth has become too weak to withstand the spread of Mordor, so we need to let Mordor conquer Middle Earth

I smell a kike shill.

>Adopting islam defeats the whole fucking point.
White race isn't about Christianity or atheism

Also, you know why gingers are the only white people who seem to become muslim? Because they are all butthurt about being made fun of for being ginger. No way I am joinning any religion that these losers decide to be a part of.

And that's ignoring all the shit where I need to cut the front of my dick off, need to prey 5 times a day, don't get to eat pork and most of all, cuck out to arabic supremacy like a fucking faggot.