The Original /OurGuy/

Based Pat. Why is he not discussed more on Sup Forums? He was Sup Forums before most of its users were even born and he doesn't get nearly enough credit.

>not afraid to tell the truth
>hates neocons and globalists
>ardent nationalist
>constantly smeared by Jews because he drops redpills on them
>denies Holocaust numbers
>"Capitol Hill is Israeli occupied territory"
>"If you want to know ethnicity and power in the United States Senate, 13 members of the Senate are Jewish folks who are from 2 percent of the population. That is where real power is at."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ehMRhCIo1Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Q4FyYUmq0
youtube.com/watch?v=rVA7JHawPlA
youtube.com/watch?v=44gIZiHFOPo
youtube.com/watch?v=qBm7SZ_WjYY
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/685829026175401984
youtu.be/O6J76X6JE3k
buchanan.org/blog/
buchanan.org/blog/pjb-the-return-of-ethnic-nationalism-956
youtube.com/watch?v=gjk4BWyjn4k
buchanan.org/blog/trump-immigration-debate-race-matters-128528
buchanan.org/blog/unserious-nation-127877
youtube.com/watch?v=ZY94oqIJvLY
buchanan.org/blog/liberalism-dying-faith-127769
buchanan.org/blog/pat-buchanan-tried-make-america-great-126773
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/22/pat-buchanan-trump-president-history-profile-215042
panarchy.org/kohr/size.html)
youtube.com/watch?v=S8mzPYnkLrU
youtube.com/watch?v=2pMhhzDNEVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I had no idea about this guy. The more you know...

he's not discussed on Sup Forums becahse none of these ledditor newfags were even alive when he ran

I'm surprised he doesn't pop up from time to time. He went down the rabbit hole of Cultural Marxism, which is a common topic here.

That's not Commander Rockwell.

youtube.com/watch?v=ehMRhCIo1Ss

>"I will use the bully pulpit of the presidency of the United States, to the full extent of my power and ability, to defend American traditions and the values of faith, family, and country, from any and all directions. And, together, we will chase the purveyors of sex and violence back beneath the rocks whence they came."

>"I don’t care about the circumstances of a child’s conception... You want to execute somebody in the case of rape, execute the rapist and let the unborn child live."

>"Someone's values are going to prevail. Why not ours? Whose country is it, anyway? Whose moral code says we may interfere with a man's right to be a practicing bigot, but must respect and protect his right to be a practicing sodomite?"

>"If we had to take a million immigrants in, say Zulus, next year, or Englishmen, and put them in Virginia, what group would be easier to assimilate and would cause less problems for the people of Virginia?"

>"The real liberators of American women were not the feminist noise-makers; they were the automobile, the supermarket, the shopping center, the dishwasher, the washer-dryer, the freezer."

>"Hitler was...an individual of great courage, a soldier's soldier in The Great War, a political organizer of the first rank, a leader steeped in the history of Europe, who possessed oratorical powers that could awe even those who despised him... Hitler's success was not based on his extraordinary gifts alone. His genius was an intuitive sense of the mushiness, the character flaws, the weakness masquerading as morality that was in the hearts of the statesmen who stood in his path."

PAT

THE

MANIAC

Here's a link to some of his stuff. We have e-celebs out there now pretending like they came up with everything he has said many years ago. Now, Buchanan wasn't the only one, but I've never heard anybody give him any credit (or anybody else, for that matter).

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Q4FyYUmq0

>Why is he not discussed more on Sup Forums?
Because nu/pol/ is retarded and prefers cosplaying whores over competence.

It's never too late.

Neither was Hitler

People don't know how mainstream Pat's views were, it's not like Sup Forums is super edgy and original, just uneducated on Paleocons

Gets discussed far more than Pat.

He knows (((their))) game.

BASED

muh dick is a powerful force

Fucking KEK, the absolute mad man. These quotes are incredible.

>Pat BTFOing (((neo-con))) Hannity on Iran, Hitler, and Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=rVA7JHawPlA

>Pat BTFOing dyke Rachel Maddow on affirmative action and Justice Sotomayor
youtube.com/watch?v=44gIZiHFOPo

>Pat with an unwatered down Trump campaign almost 30 years ago, when it could've saved the country
youtube.com/watch?v=qBm7SZ_WjYY

Paleoconservatism > Alt-Right > Neoconservatism > Libertarianism

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/685829026175401984

The fact that Pat was able to operate right out in the open in the era that he has is stunning.

He actually wrote a book called "Churchill, Hitler and the Unnecessary War" where he LITERALLY SYMPATHIZED WITH NAZIS--and he still gets invited on talk shows.

Before the alt-right was a thing, j-woke right wingers were Bunchananites selling literature at gun shows. Those guys were based as fuck.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/685829026175401984
Glad to see Donald gave credit where it's due. Pat planted the seeds for Trump a long time ago.

He's a godman

The ultimate truth

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/685829026175401984
There's a video of Trump saying Pat's literally Hitler, back in the 90s, then he has the fucking audacity to run on his platform 30 years later. That's always rubbed me wrong. Pat should've been a sitting president, and it's a great injustice that he never will be.

They had a falling out over the "reform party." Trump punches back, and Pat said similarly negative things to Trump

Pat is great. Also the only person Trump lost a vote against in 2000 in the Reform party. Then DJT basically adopted a lighter version of Pat's ideas

For Me? It's Lyndon LaRouche

Love Pat B, always have, he HATES neo-cons and so do I

Incredibly based.
youtu.be/O6J76X6JE3k
10 min clip on Death of a Superpower

One of the few people who actually called out Churchill for being responsible for most of the deaths of WW2 for not even trying to negotiate peace with Germany after Germany spared the british army at Dunkirk and sought peace terms.

Though Hitler was indeed racist and anti-Semitic to the core, a man who without compunction could commit murder and genocide, he was also an individual of great courage, a soldier's soldier in the Great War, a political organizer of the first rank, a leader steeped in the history of Europe, who possessed oratorical powers that could awe even those who despised him... Hitler's success was not based on his extraordinary gifts alone. His genius was an intuitive sense of the mushiness, the character flaws, the weakness masquerading as morality that was in the hearts of the statesmen who stood in his path.

There is nothing wrong with us sitting down and arguing that issue that we are a European country.
Israeli and U.S. interests often run parallel, but they are not the same. Israel is concerned with a neighborhood. We are concerned with a world of 300 million Arabs and a billion Muslims. Our policies cannot be the same. If they are, we will end up with all of Israel’s enemies, who are legion, and only Israel’s friends, who are few.

Kristol's warning that neoconservatives could go to Kerry was an admission of what many have long recognized. The neoconservatives are not really conservatives at all. They are impostors and opportunists.

We may deny the existence of ethnonationalism, detest it, condemn it. But this creator and destroyer of empires and nations is a force infinitely more powerful than globalism, for it engages the heart. Men will die for it. Religion, race, culture and tribe are the four horsemen of the coming apocalypse.

DoomPaul should have been DoomBuchanan. He tried to warn us.

Trump held a grudge then but it's apparent that Pat is a BIG fan of Donald.

His site is the tits and his ideas and criticisms are piercingly sharp
buchanan.org/blog/

I think they must have became friendly afterwards. I think Trump's kids redpilled him at some point since.

>ethnonationalism
His article on the return of ethno nationalism is very nice: buchanan.org/blog/pjb-the-return-of-ethnic-nationalism-956

“Ethnonationalism,” writes history professor Jerry Z. Muller of Catholic University, “has played a more profound role in modern history than is commonly understood, and the processes that led to the dominance of the ethnonational state and the separation of ethnic groups in Europe are likely to recur elsewhere.”

Western Man has mis-taught himself his own history.

Writes Muller: “A familiar and influential narrative of 20th-century European history argues that nationalism twice led to war, in 1914 and then again in 1939. Thereafter, the story goes, Europeans concluded that nationalism was a danger and gradually abandoned it. In the post-war decades, Western Europeans enmeshed themselves in a web of transnational institutions, culminating in the European Union.”

Muller contends that this is a myth, that peace came to the Old Continent only after the triumph of ethnonationalism, after the peoples of Europe had sorted themselves out and each achieved its own home.

[Then he goes on basically arguing that WW1&2 were caused by the lack of ethno nationalism]

And we should look to our own land. According to Pew Research, there will be 127 million Hispanics here by mid-century, tripling today’s 45 million – and almost 100 million new immigrants. No nation faces a graver threat from this resurgence of ethnonationalism than does our own.

Funny that you say that. I've often wondered if Trump's son or sons had an influence on him. No real reason why - Just an instinct.

>buchanan.org/blog/pjb-the-return-of-ethnic-nationalism-956
STOP

I CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT

a lot of trump's messaging and campaign was based on his stuff.

imagine 9/11 with him as POTUS

>buchanan.org/blog/pjb-the-return-of-ethnic-nationalism-956
I remember sharing this article on Sup Forums when it first came out and the thread ended up dying after a couple of posts. I even pasted the entirety of it in the thread. We should pay some whore to read Pat's opeds in front of a camera to get through to these idiots.

This Crossfire interview by Pat literally was my first redpill about the NWO. This was shown on Mainstream TV in the 80s! Calling out the NWO and Marxists.

The Congressman Pat is interviewing died shortly thereafter when he was plane was mysteriously shot down.

Must watch. America has changed so much.

>We should pay some whore to read Pat's opeds in front of a camera to get through to these idiots.
She'd be praised as the greatest queen of Sup Forums

FUND IT

JUST HIRE LAUREN'S SISTER

YES. This video is amazing. I'm fairly certain history will vindicate Pat. He's been right on SO much it's insane.

As much as oldfags loved Ron Paul, it's amazing they don't talk more about Pat.

>j-woke right wingers were Bunchananites
This. As a millennial, I have no clue how to connect and work with these based older white dudes. Or comprehend if they'd even accept us as equals. Republicans in my family are goddamn Zionist loving neocons. I briefly looked into John Birch Society but got spooked. This is a major problem facing us, the lack of communication between old and youngish? Jews sure as fuck ont have these problems. Whites isolate to a high degree.

>We should pay some whore to read Pat's opeds in front of a camera to get through to these idiots.
A spoonful of sugar m9

based

This is true. We are fucking isolated as hell. Just look at Pat's Facebook engagement and it's all boomers. We need more people plugged into the rich heritage of Paleoconservatism...it is truly the best and most pragmatic path forward for America.

>DoomBuchanan meme
Based. Why doesn't a Buchanan Doom meme exist? I'll def save it if posted

/pol is filled with tide pod eating gen z newfags. Of course they don't know who Pat is

>we should pay some whore to read Pat's opeds in front of a camera to get through to these idiots
not a bad idea

Crazy that they aired something like this

friendly reminder that roger stone had trump run against pat in 2000 to sink pat's (good) chances. trump accused pat of being a nazi. pretty ironic. we all reap what we sow. even the god-emperor.

Holy crap. I've never seen this interview. Thank you for the link.

>Trump: In Immigration Debate, Race Matters
Edward Kennedy pledged:

“Our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually … the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset. … S. 500 will not inundate America with immigrants from … the most populated and economically deprived nations of Africa and Asia.”

What Kennedy assured America would not happen, did happen.

Today, issues of immigration and race are tearing countries and continents apart. There are anti-immigrant parties in every nation in Europe. Turkey is being bribed to keep Syrian refugees out of Europe.

Boatloads of Africans from Libya are being turned back in the Med. After building a wall to keep them out, Bibi Netanyahu has told “illegal aliens” from Africa: Get out of Israel by March, or go to jail.

Angela Merkel’s Party may have suffered irreparable damage when she let a million Mideast refugees in. The larger concentrations of Arabs, Africans and Turks in Britain, France and Germany are not assimilating. Central European nations are sealing borders.

Europe fears a future in which the continent, with its shrinking numbers of native-born, is swamped by peoples from the Third World.

Yet the future alarmed Europeans are resisting is a future U.S. elites have embraced. Among the reasons, endless mass migration here means the demographic death of the GOP.

In U.S. presidential elections, persons of color whose roots are in Asia, Africa and Latin America vote 4-1 Democratic, and against the candidates favored by American’s vanishing white majority. Not for the first time, liberal ideology comports precisely with liberal interests.

Mass immigration means an America in 2050 with no core majority, made up of minorities of every race, color, religion and culture on earth, a continent-wide replica of the wonderful diversity we see today in the U.N. General Assembly.

Such a country has never existed before. Are we on the Yellow Brick Road to the new Utopia — or on the path to national suicide?

buchanan.org/blog/trump-immigration-debate-race-matters-128528

>Crazy that they aired something like this
Truly. It really shook my brain up, realizing Sup Forums-tier discussions were had on cable TV by intelligent white guys in suits. Everything said in that interview about the NWO has come true. But back then, it was still liberal chic to mock these discussions of Marxism as conspiracy. Thomas Pynchon wrote books about this "paranoia." But the difference is that Pat and his white ilk had sway and power back then. He's watched the hordes led by the Jews takeover the media.

A big redpill is that Pat Buchanan was literally made a pariah simply for being a white American who wouldn't kowtow to Jewish meddling. He was no Nazi, he wasn't a kook. He didn't ramble on about stuff the way based Ron Paul did, he somewhat understood optics.

This is the power of the Jew, to revise American culture and write prominent figures like Pat out of history. And it's a disgrace, really, a tragedy that millennials haven't applied aesthetics and digital savvy to help place Pat in context. The guy is a real hero who paid the price. Trump took crib notes from Pat and Ron Paul, then added his gold shine to it, genius, but without Pat, Charles Lindbergh and Paul, there is no MAGA. What's surreal is that Trump had to marry off his three prized children to Jews, in order to get elected on a Pat-lite platform. I wonder what Pat and Paul truly think of this? It's not a sacrifice they could make, if it can be called a sacrifice and not a suicide pact.

Buchanan was the first guy I became aware of who Jews seemed to despise. I wasn't redpilled circa W Bush, but I vividly recalled hearing Jewish students at my university, decent seeming bros, speak about Pat with vehemence, so much that I took a mental note, although I was bluepilled. Pat back then to me, was just a Republican talking head, but much smarter than a W Bush.

Buchanan didn't rise higher due to bad marketing. He needed a Karl Rove. He's not that type of guy, but he'd agree now IMO.

gonna need a sauce on that fag

>Unserious Nation

What is our civil rights issue, and who are today’s successors to the Freedom Riders of the ‘60s? Millionaire NFL players “taking a knee” during the national anthem to dishonor the flag of their country to protest racist cops.

And what was the great cultural issue of summer and fall?

An ideological clamor to tear down memorials and monuments to the European discoverers of America, any Founding Father who owned slaves and any and all Confederate soldiers and statesmen.

Stained-glass windows of Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson have been removed from the National Cathedral. Plaques to Lee and George Washington have been taken down from the walls of the Episcopal church in Alexandria where both men worshipped.

But the city that bears Washington’s name is erecting a new statue on Pennsylvania Avenue — to honor the four-term mayor who served time on a cocaine charge: Marion Shepilov Barry.

We seemed a more serious and united nation and people then than we are today, where so much that roils our society and consumes our attention seems unserious and even trivial.

“And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods?” wrote the British poet Thomas Macaulay.

Since 1962, this nation has dethroned its God and begun debates about which of the flawed but great men who created the nation should be publicly dishonored. Are we really a better country today than we were then, when all the world looked to America as the land of the future?

buchanan.org/blog/unserious-nation-127877

>Is Liberalism a Dying Faith?

Asked to name the defining attributes of the America we wish to become, many liberals would answer that we must realize our manifest destiny since 1776, by becoming more equal, more diverse and more democratic — and the model for mankind’s future.

Equality, diversity, democracy — this is the holy trinity of the post-Christian secular state at whose altars Liberal Man worships.

But the congregation worshiping these gods is shrinking. And even Europe seems to be rejecting what America has on offer.

In a retreat from diversity, Catalonia just voted to separate from Spain. The Basque and Galician peoples of Spain are following the Catalan secession crisis with great interest.

The right-wing People’s Party and far-right Freedom Party just swept 60 percent of Austria’s vote, delivering the nation to 31-year-old Sebastian Kurz, whose anti-immigrant platform was plagiarized from the Freedom Party. Summarized it is: Austria for the Austrians!

Lombardy, whose capital is Milan, and Veneto will vote Sunday for greater autonomy from Rome.

South Tyrol (Alto Adige), severed from Austria and ceded to Italy at Versailles, written off by Hitler to appease Mussolini after his Anschluss, is astir anew with secessionism. Even the Sicilians are talking of separation.

By Sunday, the Czech Republic may have a new leader, billionaire Andrej Babis. Writes The Washington Post, Babis “makes a sport of attacking the European Union and says NATO’s mission is outdated.”

Platform Promise: Keep the Muslim masses out of the motherland.

To ethnonationalists, their countrymen are not equal to all others, but superior in rights. Many may nod at Thomas Jefferson’s line that “All men are created equal,” but they no more practice that in their own nations than did Jefferson in his.

On Oct. 7, scores of thousands of Poles lined up along the country’s entire 2,000-mile border — to pray the rosary.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZY94oqIJvLY

It was the centennial of the Virgin Mary’s last apparition at Fatima in Portugal in 1917, and the day in 1571 the Holy League sank the Muslim fleet at Lepanto to save Europe. G. K. Chesterton’s poem, “Lepanto,” was once required reading in Catholic schools.

Each of these traditionalist-nationalist movements is unique, but all have a common cause. In the hearts of Europe’s indigenous peoples is embedded an ancient fear: loss of the homeland to Islamic invaders.

Europe is rejecting, resisting, recoiling from “diversity,” the multiracial, multicultural, multiethnic and multilingual future that, say U.S. elites, is America’s preordained mission to bring about for all mankind.

Indeed, increasingly, the indigenous peoples of Europe seem to view as the death of their nations and continent, what U.S. liberal elites see as the Brave New World to come.

To traditionalist Europeans, our heaven looks like their hell.

Thus Poles fall on their knees to pray to the Virgin Mary to spare them from threats of an Islamic future, as their ancestors prayed at the time of Lepanto, and of Vienna in 1683, when the Polish King John Sobieski marched to halt the last Muslim drive into the heart of Europe.

European peoples and parties are today using democratic means to achieve “illiberal” ends. And it is hard to see what halts the drift away from liberal democracy toward the restrictive right. For in virtually every nation, there is a major party in opposition, or a party in power, that holds deeply nationalist views.

European elites may denounce these new parties as “illiberal” or fascist, but it is becoming apparent that it may be liberalism itself that belongs to yesterday. For more and more Europeans see the invasion of the continent along the routes whence the invaders came centuries ago, not as a manageable problem but an existential crisis.

>The Original /OurGuy/
Andrew Jackson's parrot was named Poll, and got kicked out of his funeral for calling people niggers

To many Europeans, it portends an irreversible alteration in the character of the countries their grandchildren will inherit, and possibly an end to their civilization. And they are not going to be deterred from voting their fears by being called names that long ago lost their toxicity from overuse.

And as Europeans decline to celebrate the racial, ethnic, creedal and cultural diversity extolled by American elites, they also seem to reject the idea that foreigners should be treated equally in nations created for their own kind.

Europeans seem to admire more, and model their nations more, along the lines of the less diverse America of the Eisenhower era, than on the polyglot America of 2017.

And Europe seems to be moving toward immigration polices more like the McCarran-Walter Act of 1950 than the open borders bill that Sen. Edward Kennedy shepherded through the Senate in 1965.

Kennedy promised that the racial and ethnic composition of the America of the 1960s would not be overturned, and he questioned the morality and motives of any who implied that it would.

So, why is liberalism dying?

Because it is proving to be what James Burnham called it in his 1964 “Suicide of the West” — the ideology of Western suicide.

What we see in Europe today is people who, belatedly recognizing this, have begun to “rage, rage, against dying of the light.”

buchanan.org/blog/liberalism-dying-faith-127769

Damn, I didn't know this existed. Thanks!

>America in 2050 with no core majority, made up of minorities of every race, color, religion and culture on earth
I'm convinced the Rotten Apple of NYC was a dry-run experiment by the Jews, the monied microcosm for the multi-culti America the Jews see as the endgame. And in this way, NYC was projected to American youth nonstop from 1970-present day as this sophisticated "future forward melting pot," so much so that youth began emulating NYC culture, music, morals, and life imitated the media output. This is my own pet theory, having lived in NYC and LA, but if there are any essays/books with a similar theory, do lmk. I don't recall Kevin MacDonald positing such a view.

When you stop and think about it, all of our major cities, for whatever reason (culture, power, population) have all been driven into the dirt, and were are here, fighting the spread to the rest of the country. Think about LA, NY, New Orleans, Chicago, Detroit... the list goes on and on.

They aren't even considered American soil anymore, as far as I'm concerned. The end result of "economic nationalism", just gates at the airport.

Keep in mind that the Doctor never actually ENDORSED Pat, but that he simply implied that he's a pretty good pick from among the possible choices, much like how he wouldn't have endorsed Trump. He was lukewarm on Pat.

buchanan.org/blog/pat-buchanan-tried-make-america-great-126773
>Trump got in some preemptive sore-loser licks. “Look, he’s a Hitler lover,” he said. “I guess he’s an anti-Semite. He doesn’t like the blacks, he doesn’t like the gays.”

I remember a column after trump's election where he said trump called him and apologized for calling him racist because he was right about everything. Trump's election campaign was basically a copy of what Buchanan had tried earlier once trump realized he was right. Buchanan's slogan was "make America first again."

I think this was the article I read about it. It's a good read.

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/22/pat-buchanan-trump-president-history-profile-215042

buchanan was and always will be an efete southern plantation democrat. he can count how many times he's been right about anything on one hand.

>Buchanan's slogan was "make America first again."
Well, Charles Lindbergh is the originator of the phrase America First, as applied to his endorsement of non-interventionism in WWII. The America First slogan, as used by Lindbergh, was literally a criticism of Israel/Jews First foreign policy. This is why Jews at the ADL said Trump's America First had antisemitic roots, but backed off because Burgers can't into history.

Here's the section:

>Buchanan has faced his share of critiques, but no one has hit him harder than Trump. In retrospect, it’s astounding that the man who used Buchanan’s playbook to win the White House had previously bashed him in the most ruthlessly ad hominem terms imaginable—yet Buchanan used his columns to cheerlead Trump’s 2016 candidacy from Day One. The explanation for this became clear once I accepted that Trump had done something entirely out of character: According to multiple sources, Trump called Buchanan out of the blue some five years ago, when the former candidate was a regular guest on “Morning Joe,” and apologized for all of the hurtful things he had said. “He made amends,” Bay Buchanan, Pat’s sister and former campaign manager, says of Trump. “Long before he got into the presidential [race], he reached out to Pat and apologized for what he’d done, realizing it had been wrong. … My brother is a very forgiving guy, and if someone asks for forgiveness, he’s going to deliver it.”

>Buchanan himself refuses to comment on private conversations with Trump but does tell me the president would call occasionally during the 2016 primary to thank him for kind words during a TV appearance or make small talk about the campaign. Buchanan also says Trump mailed three “Make America Great Again” hats to his home—two of which he gifted to childhood friends, while keeping the other one for his extensive collection of presidential memorabilia.

>“Did you ever offer him any advice?” I ask.

>Buchanan begins to shake his head no, then stops himself. “I gave him some advice once,” he says, a smile spreading across his face. “I think he took it.”

It would not have happened. The bush family deals made it so.

There are so many negative things you could say about Buchanan, but that's not one of them. You are a retard.

Great analysis. Thought the same about the marketing. DJT is a great marketer and he sold Pat's ideas pretty well. Furthermore, Pat worked as a speech writer and advisor for Nixon so he definitely knew.

I think the power shift, that you talk about, is interesting, especially when it happened. Be it in politics or the media.

>not an argument

>many negative things you could say about Buchanan
Such as...

I read his book because of that hannity interview. It's excellent.

Pat is extremely based, he needs to be a special adviser to President Trump.

Pat Buchanan is the kind of person who would've been a perfect president. He has the same views as Trump, but is an intellectual and would not have many of the same controversies as Trump

>would not have many of the same controversies as Trump
It doesn't matter what you actually do, they threw everything they could at him just like with Trump. I'm sure he'd be getting accused of sexual assault all the same.

Been reading Patty B since college. I just dig Pat’s intelligence and truth bombs. Plus I learn a lot about history through his writings, same with Victor Davis Hanson. Pat Buchanan is a national treasure imo. Still, I didn’t see how serious the neocon problem was when Buchanan was warning about it well over a decade ago.

>Why is he not discussed more on Sup Forums?

He is old news. He is the past.

HBO's little known documentary Nixon: In His Own Words was another massive redpill, where half the movie is dedicated to Nixon's tapes ranting about Jews. The phone call between Nixon and Billy Graham about the Synagogue of Satan taking over American media altered my worldview forever, considering how the Wash Post's Carl (((Bernstein))) etc went after Nixon. And how Nixon's appearance was vilified by Hollywood up until his death.

I'm also shocked that Hunter S. Thompson never once wrote about Israel or Jews in politics/Hollywood, given how closely he followed all that shit. Very weird. He was deeply skeptical of people, and Jews would have dinged all of Thompson's bells. Here again, is another subject Sup Forums could debate instead of e-celebs.

Holy shit, I love the guy but I haven't heard most of these. That's fucking great.

Larry MacDonald was awesome, there will never be a Democrat like him again, or Republican for that matter.

He was good as an interviewer as well

There's an interesting observation by a jewish anarchist on city size, he states that you can achieve everything you may want from a city with a population of about 50-200k. (panarchy.org/kohr/size.html)

Summary, he takes several functions and it's size:

As far as the purpose of society is convivial, a membership of from 80 to 100 adults (a figure not much different from that of a well functioning club) might therefore be considered as constituting optimum social size.

economic optimum social size requires actually an adult membership of perhaps 1,000, or a full membership of 4,000 or 5,000 inhabitants

if economic optimum social size requires a population of around 1,000 adults, political optimum size will need one of around 1,500, or a full population of between 7,000 and 12,000

The optimum cultural society will therefore require a membership from perhaps 50,000 to 200,000. The city states of ancient Greece, or of medieval Italy, Germany, and Flanders produced all the culture the heart could desire and the mind absorb with populations rarely exceeding 100,000

Succinctly put. History may yet vindicate him, depending on who the victors...or (((victors))) are.

The Unnecessary War" was a pretty big redpill desu.
Love the guy.

>HBO's little known documentary Nixon: In His Own Words was another massive redpill, where half the movie is dedicated to Nixon's tapes ranting about Jews
best part about it was how it's clearly intended to make nixon look bad too

Spotted the NWO shill
Spotted the NeoCon shill
Spotted the Iraq War shill
Spotted the oblivious to demographics shill
Spotted the cultural marxism shill

You're right, those are 5 things off the top of my head that he's right about.

>Charles Lindbergh is the originator of the phrase America First
Fake news, first heard it on NPR. "America First" was a popular non-partisan slogan until FDR ran a propaganda campaign against an isolationism PAC (well, 30's equivalent) called America First.

This. We need some Doom Buchanans. Photoshop experts get off your asses and get to work. This great man must be immortalized and given his due.

pat will go down as one of the greatest americans of all time.

Pat threads never last on Sup Forums. In fact really only bait threads last here. There isn't much point in coming here anymore.

Bumping for interest

Recent pat
youtube.com/watch?v=S8mzPYnkLrU

Nice. I'll watch it now. And, bump. I rarely see Pat threads here. And that just isn't right at all.

It's like he was the prototype for Ted Cruz but something went very wrong while making the 2.0 version.

Right-wing groups are not as good at forming lasting cultural institutions, because they tend to form for the purpose of a specific policy issue rather than to change society as a whole. Successful right-wing institutions have always taken the form of traditionalist community groups like the Boy Scouts, Shriners, et al. These groups are vulnerable to left-wing infiltrators and have weakened along with the traditional American neighborhood community that came with the suburbanization of America and the capricious marriages of boomers who married for sex and divorced for more sex and didn't give a shit about raising their kids.

Also, to give credit where credit is due, right-wing groups were often secret societies like the Masons and Skull & Bones. For some reason, the right-wing cannibalized these groups in the name of stopping the NWO and Jews. People always say it's the left that eats itself, but maybe the right just doesn't have as much opportunity to eat itself.

Pat talking about russian trolls. Posted yesterday
youtube.com/watch?v=2pMhhzDNEVI

bump

SAVED

Will do my best. We gotta start memeing Pat into relevance and give him notoriety among millenials.

We need to bait with Pat then. Post his quotes in OP, idolize him, whatever is needed. Just copying this thread daily is a good enough start.

We /PatGen/ now

This is where memetics come in to play. Pat's ideas are more mainstream than ever. But he's an intellectual about it all and he should be popularized.

Pat memes sound like a very good idea. I'm not the best but I'll get busy on this later.

Bump for based Pat

>"In half a lifetime, many Americans have seen their God dethroned, their heroes defiled, their culture polluted, their values assaulted, their country invaded, and themselves demonized as extremists and bigots for holding on to beliefs Americans have held for generations."

>"What was right and true yesterday is wrong and false today. What was immoral and shameful — promiscuity, abortion, euthanasia, suicide — has become progressive and praiseworthy. Nietzsche called it the transvaluation of all values; the old virtues become sins, and the old sins become virtues."

>"This struggle to preserve the old creeds, cultures, and countries of the West is the new divide between Left and Right; this struggle will define what it means to be a conservative. This is the cause of the twenty-first century and the agenda of conservatism for the remainder of our lives."

>"Why do predictions of the Death of the West not belong on the same shelf as the predictions of 'nuclear winter' and 'global warming'? Answer: the Death of the West is not a prediction of what is going to happen, it is a depiction of what is happening now."

>"Ten years after NAFTA, Mexico's leading export to America is still — Mexicans. America is becoming Mexamerica."

>"Mass immigration is swamping the GOP base. Tens of millions of immigrants who vote Democratic, once they are naturalized and registered, have come and are coming to America. History may yet record that the Immigration Act of 1965 act converted 'The Emerging Republican Majority' of Kevin Phillips' classic work into the Lost Colony of the 21st century."

>"Democracy is not enough. If the culture dies, the country dies."

>"Historians will look back in stupor at 20th and 21st century Americans who believed the magnificent republic they inherited would be enriched by bringing in scores of millions from the failed states of the Third World."

Surprisingly, Crossfire served as a quality breeding ground for Old Right-style conservatives back in the day. Pat Buchanan with his frank demeanor, Bob Novak with his classic suit vest and Tucker Carlson with his memorable bow tie. All three of them paleocons and Ron Paul supporters when it was unpopular to be so. Tucker spoke at Paul's Rally for the the Republic and Novak threw his support behind Paul soon before his passing. I corresponded with Novak when I was a kid and he wrote me a nice letter back along with his autograph which still hangs on my wall to this day.