imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs Feb20
>Sy air defense on high alert as Israeli warplanes were seen flying along the Syrian-Lebanese border
>White Helmets are reportedly planning on staging a false chemical attack in the E Ghouta region
>Reports; 3 trucks loaded with ‘tons’ of chlorine enter Idlib from Turkey
>NDF reportedly now mobilizing troops, vehicles and armor in large numbers to enter Afrin and assist Kurdish forces
>Erdogan: Turkish Army will encirle Afrin, speed up operation "our flag...will go up on a flagpole towards the height it deserves”
>Erdogan spokesman calls reports on Syrian pro-govt forces entering Afrin ‘propaganda’
>Rebels capture Zaitounah, Arab Wiran, Aj-Jamiliyah, Deir Sawan, Sourani, Hayati, Sharqanli, Marwana Fouqani, Marwana Thatani and Kawlki from Kurds
>Senior Israeli general warns of ‘increased chances of war’ in Golan Heights
>Death toll in E Damas increases as SAA and jihadists clash, SOHR claims at least 45 people killed during SAA ops in Zamalka, Harasta, Mesraba, and ‘Ayn Tarma
>E Ghouta; Jaysh Al-Islam strengthening defenses in preparation for upcoming SAA offensive
>Taliban fighters overran four security outposts in Farah, western Afghanistan, killing 24 policemen

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0U6sLZoTsc
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
strawpoll.me/15113027/r
youtube.com/watch?v=sL9vUjm2mIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JEWS WILL WIN

SYRIA WILL LOSE

youtube.com/watch?v=q0U6sLZoTsc

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg | youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Sheykhun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO�s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Sup m8's?

Hi fake Gruber

Threadly reminder...

russian angels over damascus

is a big deal i should specify, none of these images are specific

reminder that jews are devil worshippers

bomb ghouta bomb it to nothing please

>russian angels over damascus

Turks will win!

Lots of jet activity today. Flying oddly low.

UND DAS HEIST???

By Apo's will t*rks will be crushed.

you're in damascus?

Allah, Souriya, Bashar w Bas!

Will you take Ghouta?

so what the fuck happened with jund al aqsa? they ded?

damascus user?

take some pictures!!

Yes?
Hopefully?

>t. bashar

yeah i eat it every couple of weeks, get the meat marinated in the sauce/mixture from a local butcher and put it on the mangal at my garden, tomorrow im going out camping with my friends we will have shish tawook on the second day.

keep us posted pham.

Any explosions? Or pics?

Quest-ce que cest?

Why is it so hard? How many fighters they have?

Didn't they already turn back after getting bombed?

I'm not certain if the RuAF has ever operated so far south in Syria, or at least last when. It may have something to do with the israeli jets prowling the lebanese border as of late but that's just conjecture.

>w o r k h o r s e s

centerline shock cone attack jets making a big comeback in this war.

>Hopefully?
SAY IT WITH ENTHUSIASM!!!!

get barrel bombed suri scum.

Also Damascus was a literal warzone today, crashed car left alone. Some driver getting final destinationed (got hit by mortar shards, jumped out of his vehicle, got flattened), some really heavy shit.

ok so can somebody explain to me the apparent alliance between the SAA and YPG ? if they are going to confront turkey, which side will the US be on ? how the fuck is every side now playing triple games on everybody and in bed with everybody else ?

Whats your data upload speed? Are you able to stream the horizon where ghouta is for comfy nighttime shelling?

Assad attacking K*rds

It's literally fucking nothing, a handful of literal whos were given right by the gov to fuck off in Afrin and the t*rks bombed the general area a bit not even killing anyone, and they turned around to go do something actually useful like kill s*nni babies in Ghoutta.

hahahahahaHAHAHAHAH HAHHHAHAHAH literal shithole, you're next, scum.

>the absolute state of syrian "government"

how long do you think it'll take in E Ghouta? are you happy it's getting done? do you have a vantagepoint to watch it from if you feel like it?

Fuck off. Everybody is dying, you think I'm happy civilians are dying in Ghouta? They should fuck off there and let it be done rather than being used as human shields by rebels. Those "rebels" are fucking our kids and civilians here In Damascus too. Kids died today from mortar attacks.

its a jewish larper don't respond to him

Convince me why the country that tested such planes in the 80s and 90s abandoned the design and went for the "pathetic" f-22, f-35 planes?
yes money money, but they must have legitimate reason as to why they assume their planes will dominate the future

>iyyranian goberndenbt

I'll answer your question.

East Ghouta has been so hard to crack because up until now, SAA has been attacking single sectors at a time (Harasta, Irbin, Ein Tarma, Nashabiya, Jobar). This means that the Jihadis have to reinforce only one front, and thus are able to deploy a larger concentration of reinforcements to that front, with predictable results. Sure, the SyAAF can bomb the reinforcements, but the air support does little good if SAA is attacking only one place at a time - just more death and destruction on both sides with little gain.

The East Ghouta offensives that shrunk the pocket in 2016 were on multiple fronts (south and east), causing the Jihadis to spread out their reinforcements in a bid to stall the offensives. Therefore, in order for a new SAA offensive to succeed in cracking the nut, the SAA and Tigers need to simultaneously attack the Jihadis on multiple fronts - presumably with SAA/RG attacking Irbin/Harasta axis and Tigers attacking Nashabiya/Autaya axis.

As for number of fighters, a Palestinian poster said it was around 15k - but that's not really a reliable estimate by his own admission.

did assad personally promise you 10 liras for that post ? its the syrian government abusing and murdering innocent citizens, also the kids were probably government supporters or even worse alawis, so nothing of value was lost.

>161230641
>tunisia
>tunafrisia
>tfunafrisia
>tfunafrisoya
>jewnafrisoya

You showed em some real hospitality last century.

>those Jews!
>I know...

xth for mutts

Jesus.
Are you living close to Ghoutta, or do you avoid the general chaos?

You don't even know what you're talking about. I'm not going to bother... You're not "here"

Why don't American airplanes have such lewd tail booms?

Honest question. Seems useful to have a radar back there.

next shoa will come but it will take time sadly

>you think I'm happy civilians are dying in Ghouta?
Your'e in the wrong general then. /sg/ celebrated this today and yesterday. they're trying really hard to be edgy.

>too much butthurt

Modern American weapons are made to look cool and sexy, even at the expense of practicality

>You showed em some real hospitality last century.
allah in heaven hitler on earth
faggot

No chaos is everywhere. Ghouta is close to Damascus.
It's a literal shit show.

he's a cunt, his existence is to be a cunt. I wouldn't blame you if you went meme-flag, you're gonna get more attention than a whore in a prison courtyard.

Stay safe, user.

why do you speak like this ? are you diagnosed with autism.

mmm i really want some pizza

Most people that use this site have that mental illness

It's where the landing parachute is located.
>Ghouta is close to Damascus.
I know, i was just hoping that some western parts of Damascus would be quieter.
How are emergency services there, are they busy all day now?

fucking retard, try proving me wrong, just go ahead and try, you cant argue can you ? filthy fucking cocksucker, i hope you get impaled by a hot metal rod.

You kuffar
You shia innit?

just got home lads give me a quick rundown has assad invades Mother Kvrdistan

there is extreme emphasis on low observability airframes in NATO/western thinking right now, with other countries just now beginning to bridge that monopoly over stealthy aircraft with the likes of the su-57 and j-20, neither are actually that piddly in terms of suspected capabilities so these methods are hardly so lopsided now. the problem with this is that radars are quickly becoming very capable of detecting even insignificant cross-sections in the sky so whatever advantage might now exist has not held up to real wartime scrutiny.

many american aircraft aren't designed with drag-chute assisted braking in mind for landing, and i think it has been prior employed in such a way. the geometry isn't helpful in carrier landing situations, though, and if i'm not mistaken russian carrier fighters (as few of them as there are) have a shortened tail like that. it gets occupied with electronic and more physical countermeasures, too.

strawpoll.me/15113027/r
Hezbogrill poll!

what do you think about afrin operation? do you like turks?

Shia?(May allah forgive me for uttering this word) theres nothing i hate more than majoosi/+shia scum.

>tfw Assad is done and can't stay in power anymore
We tried, lads. We really did.

I don't hate all Jews, my grandparent used to work with one as a partner. I hate the zionists who took his land in Palestine. 100 years ago our family had a factory in Palestine. Now we don't. Because someone Jewboozled them with the brits in 1948 making them think they're going away temporarily. No idea how they actually took the bait. Everything is gone now. And now they're coming at us here in Syria.
This is why you think I have autism.

>inb4 5+ (You)s telling (You) to fuck off.

>linking to the results
kys

What did you make at the factory?

ghouta blew up
"rogue" hezbo elements tried to enter afrin pocket but were stopped by turkish wraning fire (rogue as in the narrative is that they acted alone without orders so no one has to make too big a deal out of it publically)
"sick and wounded" are being extracted from Foua in exchange for HTS people from the pocket south of damascus.

bread

Need to make this look nice but I don't have much time

Pretty much. Red Crescent and Red Cross are on high alert.

>Syrian National Defense units are on their way to Afrin. Will be deployed on the border with Turkey - YPG commander

>Hezbollah-linked outlet confirms in livestream arrival of first Iranian-backed forces (led by Al-Baqir Brigade) in Afrin

>Ronahi TV: Syrian government forces entered Afrin

youtube.com/watch?v=sL9vUjm2mIE

Mashallah!

oh and one turkish military larper twitter account says there's a major FSA offensive on Aleppo, but it's almost certainly not so.

>I don't hate all jews

okay schlomo.

>i subbort iyyran bec-

insanity wolf?

Have you ever had a close call with shelling from that pocket? If so, please go into detail.

Metal and mineral products, house accessories specifically.

Too warm. I'd like snow deserts.

>By our leader whom Turks imprisoned we will destroy Turks

did he get out of jail or not?

>161232098

Unironically kill yourself, please my man, go away and never come back, you will never be missed.