Polocaust happen guys

Well, polish shitstorm camps wont stop soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-J10SjH_rI
youtube.com/watch?v=wizqYIqZHz0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159935726/
rp.pl/Publicystyka/302199919-Marek-Kochan-Zbudujmy-szybko-Muzeum-Polokaustu.html
wprost.pl/10105771
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>do you hear that?
>what?
>the sound of jewish ass cracking....

p.....POLOCAUST BAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHA

muh 600000000000000000000000000000

>tfw Poles after steal your car want steal your holocaust

Sup Forumsocaust

MARCOCAUST

The Jews fear the Poles

I think trillions of german reparatios to both poland and israel could solve this

>hurr durr jews
When Poland try outjew jews you dont support us, how many cars we need steal you before you will find minds?
youtube.com/watch?v=t-J10SjH_rI

How soon until Poland demands reparations from Israel?

I support you, I just found Sup Forumsocaust funny in relation to Sup Forums

Official theme for this thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=wizqYIqZHz0

I dont really know what they gonna do, i think rulling party is already out of control.

YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS

>suggesting an opinion gets you into jail
errmmm yea. how is this different from crazy german laws and (((their))) screaching?

Crashing this hoax, with no shoah survivors!

poland definitely has balls I'll give them that

though I can't see this ending well

NEVER!

>Polocaust
Holy shit Poland
hahahhaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Those poor six gorillion poles murdered in Katyn.

desu I think poland is being engineered to be on the russian side in the likely upcoming war some time the next 30 years or so

We're the jews now!

By germans.*

Jews massacred more Poles than ever died in any Holocaust

What are the odds that Sup Forumsand is /OurCountry/? I mean, that's pretty weird, right?

You kurwas are the best shitposters in Europe
Keep up the good work
Sincerely,
I'm Sorry

Keep my shitter clean

>tfw getting a real Sup Forumsocaust museum
/ourcountry/?

would be really fucking schway if hungary backs them in no uncertain terms.

correct ivan-san

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159935726/

Well our PM same that you did this. Top kek

Chalk another one up to the simulation theory.

>hohol telling someone to clean his toilet
Holy fucking kek, why, won't you bring back your 2 milllion immigrants, who clean our toilets for less than minimal wage here?

correct. we are the hero we need but nobody deserves.

when the time comes we are also responsible for climate change because of making too much Bratwürste. screencap this

Whatever, where are Israeli?

>show dead hanged woman
>gotta censor those disgusting breasts

inside of the Bratwürste

i thought you were a protestant country?

Leave them alone you bustards.

Actually you are. Your industry and power plants are the mosg poluting in europe.
Yes you have your programs for advancing in green energy, but still your people are the most hipocritic in the entire world.
KyS

Looks like our rulling party cant stop triggering people.

>polocaust
based

LOL u mad?

I have mixed feelings on polacks
they are pretty based on immigration and national pride
making Jesus king of poland was cool
but they are eternally asshurt about WW2

why are you not anti-Ukrainian btw? yesterday I read about the Ukrainian Insurgent Army and how they massacred up to 100 000 Poles

In same bill which start meme war with Israel we ban UPA too and even only on ukraine they talk about it, here this topic inst even important. They make some protest under our embassy there and no1 give a shit.

anyone who engages in anal sex is a lower being.

anyone who puts his cock in an asshole, female or male, for any reason, is educationally sub normal

this is from a country that bans Kinder Eggs.

and does not use slaves to open the doors to take out the dead bodies.

Ignore, some jews use these homosexual memes here to disgust people.

Youre right, but for alot of people, anal sex is life. and they will disagree with you.

most of the modern countries fuck assholes everyday lol.

Everybody knows that UPA were savages, even Gestapo were disgusted at how brutal they were. They killed over 60k Poles.

>unborn kids ripped out of the womb, while leaving the mother to bleed to death
>mutilations (Mexico style)
>eyes, heart, stomach, intestines, tongue ripped out
>little kids, women burned alive, impaled, crucified
>skulls crushed with hammers

Ladies and gentlemen, Ukrainian national heroes.

Jewish despair sustains me

is there any source in which he said "Polocaust"

If he really said that, then he's a total idiot

Its flag is also a combination of white and red.

>Polocaust

isn't it funny how they have photos of the burning pits? so your first point is false

the Red cross have repeatedly said they did not have access, they did not do a body count, and the figures you are quoting are not totals for deaths in any camp, and you are lying by using them like that - they are merely German nationals traced by their tracing service - not totals for deaths

the majority of deaths were not from typhus

the 4 million plaque was Soviet propaganda. Historians and proper investigators had discovered the proper figure by 1950

there are not "thousands of photos" - there are a few photos on a few days at Auschwitz, some of which show burning pits and people in lines at the train station.

The chimney at the first crematorium is built on the foundations of the original - yes it is a reconstruction, but the blueprints (still available) show how the oven flues went underground from their deep underground bunker.

the Krege Treblinka survey is a fake - no data has ever been published. the site was extensively disturbed, so its findings are obviously junk, and recent surveys and excavations have revealed massive mass graves

Prussian blue forms when there are heavy concentrations - for instance in delousing you need several thousand times more concentrated gas for several hours to kill the lice than you need to kill humans in a few minutes. The gas chamber walls have tested positive for cyanide compounds in repeated testings.

the Leuchter report is junk science - he did not test the right places, or the right way. he is not an expert in this. The gassed corpses at Auschwitz were usually cremated - it is hard to find an autopsy on a cremated body.

isn't it funny that the people living in the village down the road from Bergen Belsen camp were quite plump and healthy? as were the guards? how come only the prisoners starved?

sorry you get 0/10 for this effort. try harder. try reading some history.

Now that's a cost I can get behind.

>oy vey don't forget the Polocaust™ goyim.
Is there a difference between poles and jews at this point?

rp.pl/Publicystyka/302199919-Marek-Kochan-Zbudujmy-szybko-Muzeum-Polokaustu.html

We make cool games bruh.

>EU jews try to force muslims into poland
>poland butt devastates jews in response

thats it.
The kikes want to play this little game where they deny race and give all credit to nationalism.
The holocaust was where 6 million Europeans supposedly got killed. It had nothing to do with them being jewish.

Whenever a kike tries to play the holohoax card, give them shit for being racist.

Remove lyakhs

like the infographic above - fails to realise that the chimney (whch is a reconstruction) had blelow ground connection to the ovens. also fails to mention this is the first adn smallest crematorium - that five other huge crematroia were built, and that they could burn 4756 bodies a day.

really this is so easily debunked that I wonder why you use it.

Krege report is proven lies

zyklon B is not a spray - it is a granulated matrix holding cyanide, which gives off hydrogen cyanide gas - which only stains at high concentration

corpses were cremated - not surprising. this is like asking for a single autopsy of a person from 9/11 burned by jet fuel.

again, why were the local people not so starved? surely you mean years of inhuman maltreatment by the Nazis.

>Sup Forumsocaust

Who will pay you for plumbing shit then?

Does 'Lucky" Larry own any Warsaw skyscrapers?

The Jew fears the winged Hussar

there are literally only ~3000 jews in poland, so you could basically go through them by hand

Fine, but did that minister use the word "Polocaust"? Because if not, then this is a misinformation

JEWS BTFO!!!

easy debunk

This whole circus is just another anti Russia scheme.

"Look, Poles were victims ... OF RUSSIANS."

Just like this whole Trump thing. Goal is to attack Russia. Trump is irrelevant.

When ever you see infighting in the establishment, or NATO countries, it's just a publicity scheme to get everyone's attention then lay blame on Russia to boost more spending, and curtail more freedoms.

POLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED.
endles possibilities.

no one says 4 million were gassed in this room. Except strawman making deniers.

no one says that this door is the original door. it isn't even in the original doorway - which you should know because the blueprints are available and they even have a sign explaining that at the site.

idk if minister but
wprost.pl/10105771
looks like some1 use it. xD

The Poles are getting the proverbial stab in the back. That is what Poles get for providing the jews with a morbid tour attraction. Kikes have no honor.