Boku no Hero Academia

Chapter is out.

manga.fascans.com/manga/my-hero-academia/149

He's gonna lose his quirk, isn't he?

>chapter 150 is the big fight for this arc
>50 glorious pages
You better make it happen, Horikoshi.

so im thinking about that final page. I don't think Overhaul would try to kill mirio? Remember he wanted to distance himself from the other bullets fighting and wanted them to say that they acted on their own so he wouldn't get involved.

God bless that we've finally got something to talk about. Leave the shitposts for another thread, anons.

I would be happy with 20 at this point. Fucking lazy cunt.

has sakur... I mean ochako done any positive impact to the story

Finally Deku did something. Now let's pray Mirio gets wrecked and deku saves Eri.

She jobbed to Toga, now Toga looks better.

Has Mineta, grapefag?

We not want your shitpost user

He is fucking dead. He needs to die or will overshadow Deku.

that doesn't answer the question

>Toga and Twice going on ahead
>Toga has Izuku and Ochako's blood
WE'VE GOT TROUBLE

RIGHT HERE IN RIVER CITY

Scans are really shit this time.

Who's ready to see Mirio go splat?

Of course, it's way too easy to defeat him in this scenario.
>make him materialize by throwing Eri at him so he can catch her
>shoot him with a homemade bullet
>disintegrate him
RIP in pieces.

What the fuck was his problem? How did the Togawice taunting make him rage so much? A villain should always stay calm.

it's not a shitpost it's a serious question , has she done anything positive in the story

>A villain should always stay calm
Why? Everyone has their own personality.

he has serious autism

She gave Deku some confidence just by existing and talking to him. Also she helped Tsuyu out when she was in a pinch.

>They kept the smeared kanji screams
Absolutely based

>WRY
Is this just fan translations being fan translations

>Mirio is dead guise!!!

This is "bakugo is sasuke" all over again.

>WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Fuck off with this shit in this thread

This goes one of two ways
>Hori wants to show us how powerful Mirio is
Or
>Hori wants to show us how powerful Overhaul is

It really could go either way.
So far we've seen heroes
>have a tough time fighting villains
>jobbing to villains
>absolutely destroying villains
So really I don't know what to expect.

Imagine how differently this operation in an underground concrete tunnel would have gone if they had brought the guy that manipulates concrete instead of the guy who can lock one wall in place for 10 seconds.

Why are heroes so fucking stupid. Any mission that involves buildings at all should have Cementoss as a permanent member.

>her

it says the fight is from a few minutes earlier , so they'll find lemillion's dead body

He was saving the world from the mole people.
And he didn't even get recognition for it.
What a hero.

well since he already did the first one , i'll go with the latter

If Overhaul killed him they won't be finding a body.

>lemillion
more like lemillion pieces am I right

Reminder that Mirio is a traitor and is offering his boyhole to overhaul as a peace offering.

>only true heroes are allowed in here

If Hori kills Mirio off in his first real fight just after setting him up then he's a hack

they'll have his bottom half

He's the best thing about this arc.

Overhaul gonna wreck tintin

he could merge him to a wall

>One cup of blood equates to a full day
>Toga was Camie for basically the entire day at during the license exam
>After getting Deku's blood she would have no real reason to keep her
She's fucking dead. The only way I see her being alive is if Toga left her alive so Shiggy can userl her as his personal fuck doll.

I'm interested to see what Hori does. I don't think he's going to die though as Hori has never really killed of any major hero characters

his first fight was beating up the kids of class 1a , he already set up how strong he is

Am I the only one getting a side-character vibe from Deku? I'm glad he's not being a big bitch anymore, but there's just something boring about his new "feel".

>Mfw all the butthurt ochakofags defending their waifujobber from the last thread
I thought we were going to have toga posting but I guess we can't because of all the assblasted ochakofags.

>He can merge him to a wall
I wanna see Overhaul go full Crazy Diamond.

>This one singular arc doesn't have deku on every page so he's a side character now.
Hush now.

she can survive losing a cup of blood

How badly is she going to die Sup Forums

Where's Eri?

Well we're in the middle of an arc that exists to establish the rest of the hero world so it's not really surprising he gets less time in the spotlight.

That's not it at all user, Deku's been relevant in the arc but there's just something off about him.

>yaoiface
>manbody
>literal stick legs
Never post here again.

Mirio won't die, he'll get greatly injuries and hide using his quirk giving him enough time to escape when Deku comes in

>implying Mirio isn't BnHA's Cedric Diggory
If anything it's the very fact that nobody died yet that's suspicious as hell. Watch and learn how to make a work switch to a darker tone with one death.

as a togafag i ask you to please don't start shit , i don't want to repeat what happened last thread

This is a dangerous operation where the pro heroes are getting blown the fuck out left and right and he's a fucking kid. And Aizawa told him to stay out of combat if he can.

Yes, but it's Toga we're talking about here. Sure she could just get a precise amount of blood from Camie, but Toga would probably kill her just for fun.

he's literally acting a side-kick. An inexperienced one at that.

>one cup of blood is about a full day
>Toga posed as Camie for three days

While someone can be bled for that amount and still survive, the large quantity of blood she required for the role makes it fairly certain Toga really did outright kill Camie.

Maybe because he's literally sidekick right now?

Quite the opposite really.
3 cups is fucking nothing, less than a liter.

I'd like to imagine Toga slit Cemi's throat and drank blood like a vampire. Toga does have larger canines.

Shining Diamond

>Flying solo against the final boss.
OH GOD HE'S FUCKING DYING ISN'T HE.

Anger problems plus using multiple powerup drugs.

No.

Shit now waifu is more important then story

>FA AND Jamisbox

Mirio won't die, he'll be crippled or lose his quirk or be otherwise decommissioned, maybe even permanently, but I don't think he'll die.

>no helmet
>catches up 2 minutes flat
>glorious cape gesture
>ready to fucking slap overhaul shit
I'm ready for this.

losing his quirk would be worse than death for someone like him

Do you guys think everyone dies after donating blood? Just drink some water and eat some cookies, she'll be fine
CAMI IS STILL ALIVE

I can only hear gilbert gottfried when I read mimic's lines

Will he reac 9% at the end of this arc?

Well he is UA's ace.
It wouldn't be all that surprising if he just pwnz Overhole.

she only needed one , i doubt she was camie all the time

Alright I'll stop it's just that I just got here from work and I didn't get to discuss with assblasted ochakofags yet.

It was just sprinkle of togaposting user but ochakofags got angry and literally whine and shitposted from the last thread

11/10 chapter

>10%

she's dead user.

I think he'll lose an arm or something to make him a bit weaker.

So is there any chance that Mirio could be the traitor? I wonder how Suneater would react...

I just want him to not completely fail. Of course him getting his hands on Overhaul would be bullshit too. Just don't let him immediately job to some bullet, because he let his guard down or something.

It's less about the fact that she could survive losing that much blood, and more about what we know about Toga.

If she needed to get enough blood from someone to imitate someone for three days, and that amount is roughly 37% of the blood someone can survive losing, do you really think Toga of all people would have stopped with taking that exact amount of blood?

I love how niggerlock is completely irrelevant now.

It just seems like bad planning to kill someone you could still have use for. Toga might need to infiltrate Cami's school again in the future, you don't know. Literally all they have to do is feed her and give her water.

Anyone have the link for the last vigilantes issue?

I want to try writing something R63, anyone have good ideas?

All right we're back to this.
Never mind then. Think what you want.

THIS IS IT! THIS IS WHERE AND WHEN HE DIES!

I'm pretty sure shiggy or kurogiri would try to control how much she would take

He was never relevant in the first place. But don't worry 3/4 of the current cast will be irrelevant after this arc.

What with this ochako hate is she really that shit

>13-14 page chapter again this week
Hori shouldn't have gone weekly. At this rate writing the manga will literally kill him. If he has the opportunity he should go monthly. If he does there will be a boost in art and hopefully writing since he has more time to think on how the story should advance. The only problem with monthly is that it might fuck up the pacing and the fact that JUMP will never let him leave the weekly format.

But he was right.