Iceland confirmed for patrician bros.

Smartphone and K&M are the best show this season

But all the anime listed there are trash

This season of anime is shit. Please die eurabia

Look at all of that patrician Anime.

Why do they like Smartphone so much?

Fuck off back to Crunchyroll.

Post America

Holy shit, frogs have such shit taste in anime.

This

The MC fits them well.
Look at that suave motherfucker

>Frogs and roaches with the worst taste
They fucking suck

You do realize that most of CR's userbase are either kids, teens, "young adults", or machildren right?

>Simulcasts
Does that mean live-watch? Why do we care about only the people who speak nip?

Teens wouldn't watch that, too campy and chill, not enough edge and plot twist

>the reflection
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

The cherry on top of a streaming pile of shit.

You have a strange idea of teenagers.

Fuck off retard

That's all there is on crunchyroll I suppose.

Why are crunchyrolls charts always so fucking ugly? Is it that hard to assign a colour to every show and just fill the countries with that?
Also keep in mind that this season is shit to begin with and the only worthwile shows like MiA and PP all are licensed by better providers that don't use flash for their sub-sd quality streams.

Crunchyshit subscribers will be young anti-brexit mongs though.

yeah, the whole 10 people who watch anime here

>tfw you live in a country of elitefags and you're a smartphonebro

>crunchyroll
kill yourself retard

it's been confirmed, only idiots pay for anime

>Corsica counted as Italian
Triggered

Iceland, Isle of Man and Lichtenstein are the only places in Europe that have good taste.

You're disconnected from the younger generation grandpa. Smartphone and Youkoso appeal to both sides of the teenage power-fantasy coin.

It's when kids turn enter the 18-21 range that they start to shun these chill inoffensive wish-fulfillment series in favor of mature shit for the mature individuals that they've become.

Anglo-dutch-scandinavian economic cooperation when?

true patricians

The Isle of Man isn't on the map though?

Why does the entire central EU like Smartphone?

Because it's an ironic anime. If you are an ironic anime fan, that's precisely what you want.

Vikings and the nations which used to be ruled by them got some weird taste than the rest of Europe.

There are people that still live in Iceland?

I honestly don't get it how knights and shit ranks so high. Its bad. Really bad.

we don't

we are Gamers!

>I'm glad the UK is kicked out for good
They're only out of the union, lad.

>Kosovo is still stuck streaming fall 2016 shows
That's what they get for pretending to be a country.

Only Belgium in central Europe likes Gamers!

Reykjavik is comfy

The only people that pay Crunchy there are children

You're bad.
The latest episode was great.

Meanwhile, according to amazon rankings so far, the top 3 anime the japs are willing to spend their money on are Fate, Symphogear and PriPri. Really makes you think

well those people aren't ironic basement dwelling types so I don't know what your problem with that is, maybe you are just mad that people don't like your favorite anime. To that I say just be yourself, quit trying to fit in. What is the worst that could happen? People disagree with you?

Are these the only crunchy licensed shows? Not surprising everyone has shit taste when the selection is like that.

>what is poorland

>No PriPri.

Fucking plebeians.

>That Knights and Magic dominance in the kingdoms.

Anyway, what the hell even is Hajimete no Gal and why do people here like it so much?

Well there is only trash on CR this season

Yeah and look and Elsaß-Lothringen painted as France. Outrageous, isn't it?

This is only tracking Crunchyroll's shows that began airing in the summer 2017 season, which none of those 3 are.

the second country to join the real life Keijo cup

>central europe

It's only Crunchyshit.

Except Corsica is rightfully French,just like Alsace-lorraine

>being murican

> Russia
> Gamers
What the hell is wrong with my country?

what it's wrong with europe this season sucks

> Knights & Magic surpisingly high

Didnt expect that.

Joke show for joke countries?

Everything comrade. Everything.

Eastern Europe obviously.

>Elsaß-Lothringen
>rightfully French

Only in your fantasy that is

Yeah, I realized that a little after making that post.

Made in Abyss, PriPri and Symphogear are all unavailable to the Cruchy people, right?

It's nice.
Still, I wonder if it's the robots they're after or the fact it's a fantasy show.

>Being polack.

>fantasy
Just look at a modern map.
I bet you're not even German

I know, right? It was rhetorical question.

>cr limited shows in eu
>normies only pay and watch for shitty quality anime on a streaming site

nobody cares

Other than the Reichsbürger movement, I doubt there are any Germans who still want it back.

Danzig ist deutsch and that's the most eastern part still "central".
Face it. You're eastern europe

Koi to Uso,Dive, Clione no Akari, Vatican Bros, Altair, Kakegurui, Apocrypha, Made in Abyss, Ballroom and Princess Principal are all not on CR

It's arguably in far better condition than Pommern and Ostpreußen

>that The Reflection
>that motherfucking Keijo
>iceland being a best as always
So, the predominancy is
>Smartphone > Gamers > Classroom > Knight's & Magic > Gal > Reflection = New Game = Restaurant
Gamers might be above Smartphone though

Orange is doing a great job though.

>calling any country Eastern Europe when the literal Eastern half of Europe is Russia

>using geographical instead of political terms

How do people come up wiht this shit? Orange isnt credited for half the stuff people claim they are involved in.

Because they're literally the credited CG studio for that show?

>the credited CG studio
Just because they are listed for CG doenst mean that they are the only ones working on it. Thats like those monkeys who claimed that Orange basically made Fafner Exodus when theres like 3 screens that credit CG creators, including all of Xebec. Almost every single studio outsources shit, that doesnt mean that the studio that the work is being outsourced to ends up being responsible for the majority of the content. Do you seriously think that a studio that "makes all the CG" in a show wouldnt a) be on the production committee or b) at least be properly credited as some sort of collaboration member? This shit needs to fucking stop.

Because it's a show about robots that puts robots front and centre to the point where the cliche girls running in the credits thing is replaced by giant robots running/flying, no I don't give a damn that Eru is a hypercompetent fuccboi, guy is fun to watch and has pure enthusiasm for the one thing he likes.

Putin doesn't even game though

Feels good to be ELITE

>gamer belt

>Kosovo The Reflection
They were just too lazy to update the image.

How the hell does Crunchyroll have data on Czechia when their service is not available here?

They also count the denied requests.

What?
They are not counting how many people actually finish the episode/show?

I said "also".

That is still bullshit.
They should only count views that actually finish it.

Same here, I just googled CR and first link was to the same anime as my country suppose to watch. Funny thing is is if you google "currently airing anime" it redirect you to thread on our version of reddit full of pripri and new game.

I guess you could ask HS leader to write a script that records the countries of origin for every IP that downloads from them. That would be both less cancerous than CR and more informative.

How come Pripri is popular there but not here?

This. Also HS has no region lock like CR so the results will be more accurate and worldwide.

That would still not be representative.
First, because not everyone speaks English.
And second, some areas pirate more than others.

>because not everyone speaks English
Lmao.
Even backwater refugees speak English

Good god, Crunchyroll got nothing of value this season.

Why the fuck would those niggers like The Reflection?

There's english and english.
Easy english are subtitles in chinese cartoons, or convincing american federal agents or MIT graduates you are an english language professor at Harvard.
Hard english are actual science papers.