As a trump supporter, is it normal to root for the drug dealers?

Consider the show “the wire”. I find myself rooting for stringer and bodie and marlo but hating the cops. Is it a normal political standpoint to love trump but hate the police/fbi/atf/dea?

I guess you don't like "the establishment"

Yes since this show was written by a kike who conceived fantasy niggers capable of empathy and thought.

it just means you are a normie who roots for whoever the screenwriters tell you to root for. you're incapable of pulling yourself out of the story and the propagandistic messaging and asking yourself the simple question, "are drugs good or bad for the community? bad? then the drug dealers must be the bad guys."

Meh. Alot of black ppl out there have more street smarts at age 10 than white ppl have at age 25. That being said, white people have the ability to have much more street smarts than the avg black person. But that doesnt mean there arent alot of clever black people out there.

>street smarts

So you rooted for hank shrader in breaking bad?
Ever look at youre reflection in the mirror and say “Jesus Fucking Christ what a FAGGOT ive become”?
Keep licking boots and eating pigshit you inferior cum chugger

lol, didn't take long to trigger OP and turn him into a raving faglord

>So you rooted for hank shrader in breaking bad?

if you rooted for the evil monster that Walt had become, then you prove my point entirely. the man was trash. I was pissed that Vince Gilligan claimed the whole show was about "consequences" and then Walt was allowed to die happy, consequence-free.

He should have had to face trial and see the faces of the victims whose lives he ruined.

Wow. I didn't root for hank. Or the drug dealers. Because I don't watch garbage.

You know i masturbate to videos of pigs like you getting shot at traffic stops?
You are the scum of the earth. And the irritating thing is you girls think ur heroes, but you scream like little cunts when you get shot.
Go shoot some more white ppl on their hands and knees faggot.
Its only a matter of time before you realize how badly God wants you to remove your presence from this planet.

It's perfectly fine because this show is a piece of shit and all the cops are ambien-abusing snoozefucks, the dealers actually have personalities that are interesting and engaging.

Smug fucking footfaced asshat

You live in filth, in a trailer. Obviously you dont watch garbage on tv, bc you live in it.
If we brought hitler back he would make me his 2nd in command and have you killed. Thats how pathetic you are.

I fucking hate this cunt holy shit I spent so many hours fighting through seasons 1 through 3 because "no, really, it's the 4th that's amazing", like fuck you, this show sucks balls

Both the dealer and the cop work for the same filthy rich kikes.

Detective "My Face Looks And Probably Smells Like A Foot" McNulty

"Waaaaaaaagh"

You have no idea how much traumatized I was by this piece of shit show

marlo was a cunt tbqh
snoop was based tho

>GURK I DETECTIVE CRYME DURK

>NEET smarts

Wrinkly-faced self-insert cunt

stop wasting your time watching the electric-jew.

18+

Like most shows from Hollywood, there is an underlying message that (((they))) are trying to convey upon you. It seems that (((they))) want you to like the drug dealers and dislike the authoritarian figures(the cops). Over time these messages become ingrained into the viewers thought processes. This is how the jew operates.

It's like a bound foot of a 100-year old Chinese woman had violent sex with a neanderthal that was really into DIY corrective surgery and all scalpels were rocks

OMAR COMIN'

sounds to me like you need a cop boyfriend

It's like someone wanted to style their thinning hair into a homage to unloved pubic hair and then tried to interpret-dance the story of tectonic plates

yes goyim never take responsibility for your own actions! It's ALWAYS someone elses fault.

GOD I wish I had a tall, strong police officer for a boyfriend. That would be my dream.

It would be easier for the public to sympathize with the police if they didn't prop up a cancerous prison-industrial complex and burst into the wrong homes in the middle of the night to murder your family/pets.

It's like they wanted to make a universal protagonist anyone would be able to identify with but they ran out of whites in Baltimore so they cast a fucking lab rat and asked it to do its worst Clint Eastwood impression

damn son

It's all about Mcnutty my nigger. "You're no good for people Jim. Christ I mean everyone around you"

The kaffirs are just kaffirs although I always admired Bodie loyal soldier until the end.

Because you are a retarded Libertarian who hasn’t learned that life isn’t all about freedom.

Only person I rooted for was Bunk. PUSSSIIIIII

>it’s the police’s fault that Jews run the system
The most retarded thing I’ve heard today.

Police are inevitably corrupt. Cops always see that criminals prosper. It takes a pretty dull policeman to miss the fact that the position of authority is the most prosperous criminal position available.
God Emperor

>Cheats on wife drunken one night stand style
>Loses nerve.
>Burns clothes at woman's home for trace evidence.
>"What were you going to wear home Bunk?"

Go back to watching capeshit, dumbo.
The only thing you're supposed to root for in the wire is that Baltimore gets nuked.

This. Its always the drug dealers fault because inferior rat bitches dont want to admit it was their idea to rob a bank.
Ive eaten withdrawals straight up bc i wasnt willing to break my code. People who rat on their dealers
ABSOLUTELY deserve to die. No exceptions. I get a hard on when i hear about dealers killing snitches.

What happened to taking responsibility for your actions? Ohh sorry we murdered a little girl, uh, the JEWS gave us bad info. Pretty sad.

This

Kill yourself pig licker

So you base your views on cops on what a fictional tv-series portrais? Fucking americans you are retards

>doing drugs
Thug nigger detected, the Libertarian personified.

Have you tried not being black?

Absolutely seething.

Dude i hate cops too but why do you hate mcnulty so much?

>get rid of police
>instead of one girl accidentally shot, hundreds are kidnapped, killed, and raped
Swell idea.

It is ALWAYS white people that get their families killed or animals murdered. This is why I'm upset.

>get rid of the police
Are you reading my posts or just throwing on a nazi flag to sperg out against the first person who criticizes a broken system? I'm a huge bitch for authority, but only JUST authority.

Because he's an infuriatingly boring protagonist whose only traits are "smug", "smug because he's the designated smart character", and "foot-like in appearance"

Act like a nigger, get shot by the pigger

Pretty big lie, user. Nig families just aren’t reported as often because they are criminals in some way too.

>street smarts
>an actual useful skill

>”life isnt all about freedom”
Adolf Hitler would have shot you in the head where you stand for saying this.
Hitler loved drugs.
Kill yourself wou wannabe neo faggot
Youre like the younger pussyer sister of bg kumbi

>As a trump supporter, is it normal to root for the drug dealers?
Generally no.

>Consider the show “the wire”.
No thanks.

>Is it a normal political standpoint to love trump but hate the police/fbi/atf/dea?
Not really. Hating the corrupt elements within the police/fbi/atf/dea is normal across all political groups. No one likes abuse of power other than those who are receiving the benefits.

Pls pls please dont kill yourself. That would pwn me.

It should have ended two episodes earlier than it did. With Walt hiding in cabin with all his money, his family in ruins, Jessie a broken man. That would have been nice. His 'redemption' looked fucking forced.

I like just authority too, user, but druggies, retards, and blacks are very impulsive and hardly listen to cops. Don’t pretend that the problem is the police, but rather the environment they operate in, where cop killing exists and drugs make many prone to violence.

Well, if the people killed were all your family members id say it would be a resounding success.

You know I'm not talking about "druggies, blacks, retards." I'm talking about a culture that allows the police to kick down your door with automatic rifles and tie you up because some random nigger reported you to a swat team. I am absolutely terrified of going to jail and if someone tried to break into my home, they'd be getting an armed welcome. I'd rather police not break into innocent people's homes so I don't fucking die in a gun fight.

Hmm. Jessie ratted, so he shouldve been killed. But other than that the ending was good. I wish gilligan didnt let jessie rat on walt tho. That was pathetic.

Hitler did not like degenerate freedom, chimp. There is a difference between 1920’s Berlin degeneracy, and the freedom and happiness after it was fixed. The happiness of the area skyrocketed.

>nigger can’t read
kek, every time.

>It seems that (((they))) want you to like the drug dealers and dislike the authoritarian figures(the cops)
How does it work exactly? Didn't watch after third season, but can't see why should I hate cops, sure, that polak police-boss and head of murder department are bastards, but that doesn't mean shit - cops hate them too. As for niggers - only Angelo was somewhat likable and he was killed by other niggers.

Congrats. You've learned that morality and justice isn't reduced to some uncritical binary like most trumpfags. Keep going and you'll become a progressive.

If i woke up one morning as you i would literally srint to the kitchen, grab a knife, and slit my throat, hoping that would wake me up from that horrible inferior dream. Me and hitler are happy with our drugs. You can live by yourself in your trailer reading the Bible and shit, even tho God love me and AH alot more than your puritanical disgusting ass.

>we should solve the symptoms, not the sickness
People shoot at cops all the time, thus, they are twitcher. It’s not so hard to understand. If we had actual consequences for these law breakers, you would bitch about that too. Stop bitching about wanting drugs and nigs for “freedom” or keep being fearful of cops. Either way, this situation is the fault of passive individualism and violent niggerism. Let the gov. deal with it or let niggers commit crime. Pussies like you quake in their boots while nigs are thriving. Grow a spine and pass some preventative legislation, like deportations and executions of druggies if they can’t kick it.

Is that your waifu in that picture? Hes pretty cute...

>tho God love me
Aint arrogance sort of sin? Be humble, nigga, you are not Hitler.

The only niggers worth a damn on that show are either police, or Omar.

The avg druggie is literally superior to you. Youre probably a double chinned redneck pimp faggot who eats the bedbugs that you catch sucking your cholesterol filled blood at night.

God would be so happy with you if you killed yourself. Your an embarassment to hitler.