BRAT TA TA

>White guy

Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha

NIGGAS IFFY UH

BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH

SCUUUUUUMMMMM GAAAAAAAANG

>mexican intellectuals

these guys are both retarded

Well they are both richer than you will ever be so who’s the real retard?

Literally who

Do you live under a rock?-
>checks flag
Nevermind

I'm convinced that 20% of Sup Forums is now angry, musclebound good old white boys who sell drugs or work hard labor for $ & fuck shit up for fun. The kind of people who will rule tomorrow either by ballot or by bullet.

It's incidental this 20% of Sup Forums are also all autistic screeching memelords.

The percentage can rise the more Sup Forumsacks find out about what goes benevolence truly is & get aboard the Trump train

>& it will

Wealth=\=IQ
Taking advantage of easily impressed teens isn’t some novel idea that takes a genious to figure out. Jews wrote that formula a long time ago. You just have to be able to live with yourself knowing you took advantage of dummies by making an ass of yourself.

hes a fat purto rican

This isn't really a good argument is it, scientists make less money than some nigger screaming nigger rap to a load more niggers , so this somehow makes the scientist dumber than that nigger?

You're delusional.

He’s still more successful and wealthier than you. They entertain people through their music while you sit here talking shit about them

Why do rappers always pronounce "ask" as the letter X?

You can entertain a group of people right now by standing on your roof and waving your dick around

what is the name of that song that has anime clips in the music video? they also waterboard someone in the beginning

And you are better off sitting here and sucking their dick? I’m glad I don’t judge my success off the life of other people, unlike retards like you.

woke af

Don’t question Ebonics

>degenerate face tattoos
>dreadlocks
>rainbow teeth
>rapes 13 year olds
>supports trump
it's like poetry.

>This is how subhumans think and talk.
>These people vote.
>These are your "equals"

How the fuck do normies not see the writing on the wall of how stupid and dangerous this is?

They pronounce it 'axe' because they speak ebonics, not english.

>amerinigger surprised someone doesn't know his fotm degenerate wigger

Music industry shill pretends to support Trump in hopes of America accepting Mexicans as one of them and not want to deport them. Seems legit.

>t. Chicano race traitor

also, that "rapper" is a subhuman, look at his tatoos

Mexicans who just love Mexico want Trump to purge the shit out of the cartels, and he probably will.

Fat Joe is trying so hard to sound and look like a nigger

He looks like he has atleast 50% black dna

He's pathetic. Always has been.

>comes out as a trump supporter
daily reminder that we live in a timeline where it's more normal to be a faggot than to support your president

It's never been normal to support the president.

i remember some hilarious video from years ago of Fat Joe talking about the 'gay jewish mafia' or something like that

youtube.com/watch?v=ucTQ2C5CFFQ

I met a very hot Mexican girl last summer who was visiting the us and she loved trump. Don’t believe the hype.

R.I.P his career now.
Watch how fast the fucker falls out of his fake limelight that the jews gave him for his degeneracy.
F

Really weird how he’s not very articulate at all but you can still tell there’s complex thought going on inside his head, he’s not brain dead at all

Not anymore. Judge said stop.

You have to go back, newfriend.

Not very complex thought if he believe Trump tells the truth.

It's almost like buttfucking your dopamine receptors with chemicals is bad.

Why wouldn't legal hispanics support Trump

Having leftists constantly try to blur the lines between legal and illegal immigrants must be infuriating for them

>now I gotta axe you cuz I axe everybody
So is the FBI just going to ignore this guy too?

im a chad according to that meme, I just waste time in entertainment a lot

based paco
This "music" is complete garbage, anyone who likes this little faggot should be hung.

that 69 on his forehead

what a fucking retard lmao

>made a bunch of promises
>actually follows up on all of them
>this is known as "lying" in liberal circles

>aint no shit,right, like yeah maybe, right, cuz he be retard, right

But trump is in bed with the Jews

NIGGAS IFFY UH

OMG, we have to like this guy now.

Learn your "Jews"
Big difference from the Zionists and Globalists.
Do you really think Israel wants nations like Germany, France, and England to be majority Muslim one day? Think about that.