How do you feel about SUPER SAIYAN CHAD?

How do you feel about SUPER SAIYAN CHAD?

Extremely hyped, no bullshit hair color

Holy shit. That Aura looks fucking sick

How many transformation does super needs?
How about some new techniques?

Goku needs to learn Hit's time skip and the Hakai (in the anime) and things will be fun.

im honestly done with super, this shit is more Goku Time than GT EVER was

now you know that's a meme

Meh. Can we get some new iconic techniques? ATATATATATATATATATA doesn't really compare to Big Bang Attack, or Spirit Bomb, or Final Flash, or Special Beam Cannon, or Tri-Bean, or Masenko, etc.

Well, I like it, I expected some red or green shit, but I like the original black hair,

>can we get more laser beams
no

If you think really hard about it, a transformation IS a battle technique.

So wait, they just change his eye color this time around?

What's the idea behind the form?

If your show needs like 20 different transformations you know shits wrong

I'm not feeling the hype. There has been no mention about this in the show, no build up or drama. It'll just come out of nowhere like a deus ex machina

>Toriyama is the Lucas of mangaka

>It'll just come out of nowhere like a deus ex machina
Just like Super Kaioken and retards creamed themselves over it.

And all those are the same thing.

Except this isn't even filler

>ATATATATATATATATATA doesn't really compare

Look here you fucking nigga you better stop talking shit

Am I the only one who misses KI-blasts who could do actually harm instead of just pushing someone away?

He means Goku's generic random punches and him shouting ATATATATATATATATA in Granny voice.
Kenshiro's WATATATATATATATATATATATATA with focused pressure point targeting punches and finger stabs is a different beast entirely

that's because they were weak but now they are so strong they can hold a ki blast

this scene was so fucking brutal.
you think it's finally over and bam!
this shit was dragon ball at it's absolute prime.

First, super needs to be correctly animated.

Except Lucas was actually serious. Toriyama just wants to have some raffs and doesn't really take DB story all that seriously.

blu-rays are for that, user

>yokai eyes

Goku is turning away from the god's path.

Oh, okay then.
But all in all, I would like to see Goku doing some moves that aren't actually just "ki blast #423 with a different color than ki blast #422".

>now they are so strong they can hold a ki blast

ok everyone except for Gohan

This legit? Looks hype

what got announced today? heard something about a tv special or something

Looks shitty as fuck, not that i expected something good from 2017 Toriyama.

h-he was holding back!

Please tell me this is fake. Please tell me this was just made by someone wanting some ad revenue.
This is legit something out of a TwilightXDragonball fan fiction

>Those eyes

Jacob fucked him up the ass and inseminated his super saiyanpussy and I can't stop screaming

Boy that is some lazy """""new""""" form

I just noticed that Goku's new form may be Heterochromic. On his right eye is black, on his left is pure white

If nobody told me that this is a new transformation I would have jusrassumed that it was just regular Goku, quite frankly

>what is reflection of light

B-But what about the cat eyes!?

mystic eyes of death perception goku?

(OP) #
If nobody told me that this is a new transformation I would have assumed that it was just regular Goku, honestly

I'll fucking sue if they end up using a Hyper Super Saiyan form without MY 10 year old permission

someone pls answer my trips

>pupils and white irises
>hair halfway standing up
>blue aura
>"regular Goku"

So you're blind then.

Well if I was colorblind I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two, yes. That goes for most of the new forms of this series though

There's only really been one transformation that's debutted on Super. Technically, SSB and SSG came from movies, SS Anger is the only transformation that's been introduced in Super.

Super Saiyan Rose debuted in Super too though.

And before you say "Oh that's just another version of SSGSS" I could say the same in regards to Rage and Super Saiyan.

You clearly haven't seen GT if you think that. GT Goku actively STOPPED other people from fighting just so he could hog the spotlight.

TELL ME ITS FAKE

PLEASE
TELL ME ITS FAKE I WILL GLADLY TAKE "I WAS JUST FISHING FOR (YOU)s" OVER THIS FANFICTION TIER MISTAKE BEING A REAL FORM

>yet another pedro upset that they didn't make SS4 canon

So the 2 hidden fighters were namekians? Wew

I'd be sooooooo much more hyped if it wasn't for Goku again. Give it to Vegeta, give it to Gohan, give it to fucking Cabba, it's Goku time all over again. Fuck that

>upset over a legitimately different form all the other trash except maybe SS4 whose claim to fame is a magic pants monkey king appearance

fuck all of u

>Why is the main character the focus of the story!!
I never understand why the fuck you people even do do in these threads.

Comparing the eyes of this post: To the eyes of this post:Can only make me think of one thing, seeing as the pupil got vertically stretched and cat-like:
Goku is the new Jinchuuriki of Kurama and got the Kyuubi Cloak.

nice meme

>dub attack names

Get out

At least Kaioken was dusting off an old classic. This is just random as fuck

> "GUYS, WE NEED MORE OF GENERIC KI BLAST #432342"

no, thanks

Niggas, Toriyama is the one who designs most of the new transformations. Remember God mode? It was just Goku with red hair.

fuck off Pedro

Looks fucking great but lets be honest, SSG and SSB were just glorified power boosters than didn't really do fucking anything in the grand scheme of things except allow Goku and Vegeta to job at a higher level until the necessary asspulls were achieved.

Why will this form be any different after its first introduction?

Aw man, I was hoping the fight with Jiren would be a second Goku and friends vs. Vegeta. But then again, that transformation could have a crippling drawback like the Kaio-ken did.

>silver eyes
ITS GETTING THERE

Not what I would've hoped for, but I mean - it actually looks like some sort of different form, instead of just super saiyan but blue.

It is literally base form with silvery eyes.
The hair isn't gonna be any different, you doofus: it looks that way because it's moving due to the ki, like it always does during dramatic scenes.

In both pictures where it's been teased, the hair is shown in that very particular way where it's up, but not super-saiyan up.

The real super saiyan chad

Because both pictures are of the exact same moment, from the front and the back.

I thought GOHAN was the one that was supposed to come up with a completely new transformation
It's GOHAN'S turn. Where the fuck is it, Toriyama?

Are you implying that Toei is should to tone down the spotlight on Goku? Do you realize that they tried to do that at the beginning with Vegeta and fans complained

No, I'm just mocking how much of a cuck Gohan is.

Hit's King Crimson/The World bullshit and Zamasu's energy blade hand thing is like the only two new techniques Super has given us short of new transformations.

Unless you count Krillin throwing his smelly shoes at enemies.

Seems like you making assumptions, friend.

It just works

Both are in exactly the same pose with the same ripped clothes, the only difference is one is from the back and one is from the front. But even if I'm wrong, that just means the new transformation is designed to have retarded bed-hair.

Well Goku's new form kind of resembles potential unleashed.
Maybe he helps make it or at least come up with the concept?

>legitimately different
It's just "saiyan beyond god" with sliver eyes.

That's just his farts in DB brought back as a homage. The 100 times Solar Flarr counts, I think.

I do too, but Goku never really seems to fight to kill so he never does it, and other than RoF and Goku Black they're not trying to kill their opponents.

Nobody noticed the 2 other spoilers from this scan? It has been revealed potential events from this Saturday/Sunday's episode:

+ The 2 missing members of Universe 4 have been revealed. They are two insect warriors named Damom (Green Bug) and Gamisarasu (Violet Bug).
+ In the fight of next episode, where Goku and Hit join forces, one warrior of the Universe 11 will be eliminated: Kunsi, the blue alien. However, Dyspo will avoid to fall. So, Universe 11 is left with only 3 warriors: Dyspo, Toppo and Jiren.

No one else noticed this?

This form will be called SSJ UNIVERSAL Goku will channel the remaining energy of each erased universe and use all their anger and sorrow to end the time of the gods his eyes are white and animalistic because they originate from the Dogs we can't see all of it but he will have a tail and grow wings at one point.

Screenshot this

So, he's just copying Gohan Mistyc form?

Anyone else has noticed how similar Goku's head looks like to his look as Super Saiyan 4? Maybe this will eventually end up as an alternative debut of the Super Saiyan 4.

>The 2 missing members of Universe 4
Who gives a shit about two literal who's that are just there to either give the actually relevant characters a slightly hard time or to beat the shit out of the jobber squad

Goku using static energy balls to box in opponents was cool

Who do you guys want to see be the hero and win the ToP? Personally I would really like to see Piccolo clutch a win off a weakened Jiren using strategy proving that he can still be relevant because he will never get a power boost. I always enjoyed how piccolo fought he usually did more than spam blasts and shoot beams.

I would like to see Piccolo kicking ass but that's never going to happen again.

Last man standing is likely Goku, though Gohan or Frieza might stand a chance.

It looks like Mystic Goku... did he stole the transformation of his son?

Idk how could he train Gohan to be stronger than he was against Buu in 3 days. When I first saw the teaser of the U6 U7 tournament I thought he would have a chance. I thought he'd get trained by Whis too, but despite continuing his training for years he isn't even stronger than 17 who for some reason got stronger even though he doesn't at all seem like the type to even train.

He still need to win at least one tournament... the winners right now are Roshi, Tenshinhan, Goku and Gohan.

wow you're onto something my dude

Saying that literally hurts your argument though because then Super has no new transformations debuted in it besides this new one Goku is getting.

You literally fucked yourself over either way.

>Frieza

Not a chance. He's going to try to pull some stupid shit against Zeno and get his ass deleted so he can't be revived again.

i don't like it. but the last form i liked was ssj3

Better than SSG and SSB cancer

nice headcannon