We have a problem. White people

Why is it always white males who go on massive school shooting rampages? It is always a white male that decides to take his anger out on all the other kids with the pumped up kicks.

Why? Are whites more predisposed to mass murder? What can we do about whites? Is is white privilege?

Keep it serious, Sup Forums

Because society has declared war on white males.

Why wouldn't they fight back?

Thx now I've the song stuck in my head again.

because modern day news is essentially propaganda that divides the US people

also white people generally can afford healthcare to treat their "depression" with pills that cause them to do drastic things more likely than if they hand't taken them

chicken or the egg?

Because the weight of the world falls upon the shoulders of white males. We keep everyone propped up, but never get a thanks in return. Yes, it is typically white males whom lose their shit and go on rampages. But do not dismiss the massive shootings and homicide rates that occur in any major American city. These are always propagated by people of color.

Another shooter thread? Great!

>White males
It's the jews, it will always be the jews just like it's been the jews for 1000's of years. You complete fucking idiot.

Got gas?

for some reason if your in a gang and you light upa bunch of other criminals with a gun it doesnt get added into those stats.
So basically if they counte "gang" violence. Mass shooting would appear as if it was a black problem not a white one. Criminal lives dont matter though

Meanwhile murder statistics tell a different story. Every americanflag ITT is stupid.

Why is it always shills who keep pushing cnn tier shit?

>the hand picked jews for the front lines

kek

A jew is as white as a sewer vermin

really sven, are you sure? because all the data i've seen with exception of a few outliers is the following
more guns = less violent crime
more blacks = more violent crime

Mass shooters always have Jewish admixture in them. Exterminate the ones with Jew blood, they're inherently poisoned.

most mass shootings are done by male blacks

Should add only in America. I used to live in Las Cruces, NM around 2002 and would regularly head to Ciudad Juarez. We never really felt that unsafe, just took a little more precautions and not get pass out drunk. I would never step foot in that city today. Its not white people in Juarez that are chopping people heads off and skinning their faces off while they scream. It's Mexicans. Just like it's not white people blowing up mosques in Iraq, its Arabs. Something to think about.

>government funded program designed to kill or fake the death of children in order to introduce gun laws
>if it ever got out it would end the entire american government, the country would tumble down like a house of cards
>despite this crisis actors in this above-top-secret-government-blacker-than-your-average-Argentinian-operation post selfie on twitter beforehand
sure Pedro

uhh quick rundown on this??

isnt weird how the jew has convinced white women that they are not apart of the white identity? but white women get affirmative action and pretend to be vitims when actually white women have had it better than any women in the entire world for way to long.

There is the equivalent of a shooting rampage in Chicago every weekend. It has been going on for years but no-one cares including the Democrats.

Why is it Amerimutts*

Anonku atleast try next time

Niggers shoot and kill people on the streets everyday, White people shoot up schools once a year.

> the government never does bad things
What is the gulf of Tonkin?
What is operation Northwoods?
What is MKUltra?
fuck off you fucking nigger

((( one post by this id )))

Society at large is practicing reverse-racism...effectively blaming the new crop of white men for all the transgressions of older generations.

This is a very ignorant perspective. We need to be mindful that African-Americans are a marginalized and oppressed minority hindered by centuries of Wester abuse via slavery, Jim Crow Laws, 3/5ths Compromise, Dred Scott, segregation, microaggressions, the Trump presidency, and a return of racism after President Barack Obama's departure.

We need to show more empathy to the plight of the oppressed - including our black brothers and sisters.

Male suicide rate higher than female 3-4X -> Fuck you. Man up

Male homelessness higher -> Fuck you. Man Up.

Male responsibility higher (fire, sinking boat, war) -> Fuck you. Man Up.

More opportunities for women at college because vagina alone -> Fuck you. Man up.

False Rape Accusations -> Fuck you. Man Up.

The list goes on.

White men take on most of the responsibility; pay most the taxes while everybody else gets to play victim. That is Leftism in a nutshell: self proclaimed victims of "white men", the imagined boogyman.

White men don't get to be victims.

Considering how many jews there's in the world...it kinda begs the question, i mean what are the odds that all of them were half jews ? Maybe you're on to something

>6666
pretty rare digits, but have you even seen the black homicide rate and the amount of murders blacks commit each year? The schools shootings and crimes committed by whites is nothing compared to that which niggers commit.

Dude, I have no problems with blacks, but they should've listened to Booker Washington over Dubois. I blame their community for not following the same successful model that Asians followed.

Well I always ask myself why in the last 10 years have there been more school shootings than 100 years before it?
What has changed in the last 10-20 years?
Why would that effect more white people?
Personally, I believe it's prescription drugs. It was around 20 years ago that they started drugging kids like crazy for ADD, Autism, Depression, Anxiety, Etc.
Starting 10 years ago, many of the kids who were drugged from the early ages were reaching Highschool.
Blacks and Mexicans are WAY less likely to take medication for such "Illnesses"
Just my thoughts

I should also add, that access to guns has basically been the same in the US for well over 100 years.
So what changed in the last 10 years?

The problems ain't from black folks. The problems are all due to niggers. You fucks don't want to point out their faults and treat them like toddlers and somehow is surprised by the pathlogies plaguing their community.

Return of racism my ass, that nigger fucked shit up more than you realized. Glorifying radical race based bullshit from the 60s and 70s set back race relation to about that time.

I don't think Jamal gets bullied.

Why do niggers kill eachother over dope and crack?

Shit didn't happen decades ago, what changed in recent years? Hmm...

Ayyyyyyy by boi Dorner

You're confusing whites with joos again, user.

except they are not a minority you dumb fuck.
there is like a fucking billion of them and they breed like rabbits on crack

Giving drugs to kids.

most murders are black kids in cities gunning each other down with handguns

something like half of those are black guys killing their girlfriends in a fit of chimp rage

apparently not getting shot by your neighbor/boyfriend/classmate is something only rural and suburban retards can manage

the number of times that someone actually shoots 4 people or more is astoundingly low

We don't have a white people problem, we have a Jewish problem. The world's foremost problem.

>Is is white privilege?
It's SSRIs.

The butch lesbo is an honorary jew. Shes part of their colition.

media only covers it when whites do it = whites only do it

media are Jews
t. uneducated CNN slave faggot

>We have a problem. White people.

ONLY ONE TYPE OF FUCKING PERSON TALKS LIKE THIS. YOUR NOT FOOLING ANYONE.

FUCK OFF.

Different strokes for different folks. Disenfranchised Muslims join ISIS and make a career out of driving trucks of peace. Disenfranchised wypipo shoot up their school or join the incel mgtow brigade.

I'd rather get shot than be a rural and suburban retard.

Because our civilization has been stolen from us and sold out by our very own fucking parents who have no sympathy for us

My own father said he doesn’t care that he let shitskins take over because he’ll be dead in 30 years (more like probably 5 because he’s fucking fat)

He even tried profiting off of it by hiring some illegal Mexicans for a business

They have no fucking shame