Jews are white

If Jews aren't white just because they have some features that distinguish them from other whites, then Italians and slavs aren't white either. There's Jews with blue eyes and blonde hair. So why can't Jews be white nationalists?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-ashkenazis-derive-from-euro-women-1.5348602
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-pursued-by-the-law-netanyahu-sparks-revival-of-right-wing-lunacy-1.5840508
youtube.com/watch?v=KkCuiEEMUVc
youtube.com/watch?v=mirL15zZYNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you can be whatever color ethno nationalist you want
in Israel

Why? Can an Irishman or an Italian be a white nationalist in America but a Jew can't?

Jew genetics are more than skin deep user. They are completely different both spiritually and culturally from whites.

Italians are also different culturally and genetically from Scandinavians

Italians and Slavs aren't white either shlomo

italians and irish don't already have a perfectly good ethnostate paid for by my tax dollars

you begged for this bed
go lay in it

Who's white then? Are Estonians not white? Are they Asian? Is Slavic a race on its own, like Jews?

Irish and Italians have their own nations, those countries are demographically more dominated by Irish and Italians respectively than Israel is by Jews. The idea that Israel is this 100% homogenous society is pretty ludicrous, there's like 20-30% Arabs in Israel

Fuck off kike sage

jews insulated themselves from the eugenic effects of the european revolution. they're a low-trust, low-empathy, low-conscientiousness society.

Because only europeans are white. Jews are middle eastern

They're not white spiritually and culturally. An invidual Jew is ok in my books if he accepts Jesus as the Christ. That means he's slightly more developed than the lot.

Americans aren't white either shlomo

Ashkenazi Jews ethnogenesis stems from Jews who settled on the Rhine river 1000-1200 years ago. They lived in Europe for thousands of years, they have pale European skin and there's many of them with blue eyes

How is that not European

A Jewish shill thread. Just ignore it!

I love Jewish women.

once a semite always a semite

Jews think ans say, when they don't trick white people, that they are not whites.

yes they are technically white europeans but centuries of interbreeding and non assimilation into their host countries has put them on the other side of the line

Jews are not white. the reason why so many jewish women look european is because we did so much fucking with aryan women.

Nope, lots of Europeans converted to Judaism.

I love feet, but Jesus Christ look at that fucking nasty ass foot fungus

pretty much yeah, but I really like the miz DESU

Jews are jews, jews cant into aryan vedas.
/thread

it's historicly not true, the amount is almost zero

which is why whites are smarter than nogs
and im black and live in a subhuman ghetto

I say it because I remember reading this headline:
>Study Traces Ashkenazi Roots to European Women Who Probably Converted to Judaism
>The genetic analysis traced the lineage of many Ashkenazi Jews to four maternal founders in Europe.
haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-ashkenazis-derive-from-euro-women-1.5348602
It's on Haaretz so it's not some anti-Jewish alternative history, either.

Is this supposed to be attractive somehow? She just looks like she smells.

Judaism is a religion that spawned Christianity and Islam. When people say Jews in the west they mostly mean the Dark Kinky Haired, Banana Nosed people that descend from Eastern Europe. The same people that the term Clever Oxygen Thief could be applied to. Because they have huge noses and are greedy fuckers.

>It's on Haaretz so it's not some anti-Jewish alternative history, either

Haaretz is more anti Jewish than al jazeera. No one in israel takes it as a credible source. It's a parody newspaper. I only ever see muslims and nazi wannabes quoting it.

ew.
jew.
it can be watever it wants as long as it stays away from my little mountain town

Mixed race people are not white

I didn't know that. It's far-left Israelis? At least Israel has various opinions instead of uniform groupthink like Palestine, and North Korea for that matter.

It's the equivalent of an antifa funded newspaper, only on steroids. Most of its readers are not Israeli. It's a globalist newspaper with 90% of its articles used exclusively to undermine Jewish identity in israel.

jews are subhuman rats

Those girls don't even look European.

Why would a Jew accept zeus as the body?

Are gypsies white?

Yeah I see that in this article: haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-pursued-by-the-law-netanyahu-sparks-revival-of-right-wing-lunacy-1.5840508

(Bibi is actually one of the reasons I like Israel.)

This is a shill conversation it seems. Anyone who knows the Jew knows what that fucking newspaper is doing, it's part to usher in glorious zion.

A newborn Jewish baby that is put up for adoption and never learns it's a Jew is obviously white.

But the Jewish religion advocates Jews working together as a group to prosper at the expense of non Jews.

When they are persecuted, the benefits of this club make it worth it for the most prosperous Jews who get the most benefits from the group to remain Jews, while the marginal Jews can say 'fuck being a Jew' and go white. This has led to their group IQ increasing over time.

*Note this doesn't work for persecuted minorities who cannot pass for white.

Also there will inevitably be limited places at the top in any society which are neatly filled by a small cabal. Nepotism can be a larger benefit for a smaller group because of this.

Nepotism by a majority ends up being of little value as there just aren't that many particularly choice roles to dole out to your buddies.

Aaaand this proves my point.

Bibi was against a wall on our southern border until Trump won. He doesn’t give a damn about you

I highly welcome the Jewish white nationalists! All twenty five of them.

need more feet threads

>A newborn Jewish baby that is put up for adoption and never learns it's a Jew is obviously white.
No it isn't. Jews are middle eastern and whites are European.

>inb4 converts
Nope, according to Dr. Kevin B. Macdonald Jews look white because of their European admixture and that admixture comes from Jewish men marrying European women. The Khazar theory is bullshit according to Dr. Macdonald, basically is right.

Would be hypocritical as he has an effective wall against the terrorists in his own country. Perhaps Trump sweetened the deal by moving the embassy to Jerusalem. Politics, politics, politics. But Bibi is still a man's man.
>Doesn't agree with two strangers in different countries that reach a common understanding.
>SH-SHILLS!!!!!!!111!!!1!!

Jews will be the first to tell you that they aren't white,
unless its not convenient to do so at the time, because they are fucking jews..

They pass the Turing test for whiteness unless they are literally this guy.

KILL . ALL . JEWS

Neanderkikes.

>Jews are white
Let me guess... Italians are white too. You cucks are losing your minds.

To be white you need to be Christian, or pagan from European stock, and love the Crusades.

If you don't meet any of that criteria, you are not white.

>To be white you need to be Christian
user, please.

You can culturaly and genetically proof jews are less european than southern Italians and Eastern europeans. Sage

What is the tl;dr of that book? Are Italians white or not according to it?

White only when have to destroy society from inside. They shapeshift.

youtube.com/watch?v=KkCuiEEMUVc
youtube.com/watch?v=mirL15zZYNc