Be the biggest shit in 2006 and even non anime fans know what it is

>Be the biggest shit in 2006 and even non anime fans know what it is
>2017, no one gives a shit anymore and everyone who remembers it exists hates it
What happened Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

eclipse2017.nasa.gov/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like 11 years happened

I still love and remember her.

Endless Eight drove away most fans, some came back because of the movie and then a lack of new major material over the years made almost anyone leave.

>no one gives a shit anymore
I've just recently started watching this. It's not bad.

>some came back because of the movie
>some
The film was literally the biggest shit on Sup Forums for about a month.

Maybe because the there hasn't been a release worthwhile since the movie, what exactly would keep the interest up? All because nip virgins lost their shit for aya having sekksu.

What's the author even doing, if he's not doing anything with his franchise? Does he just live off royalties forever?

Being lazy as shit. It's not like you really have to work after such a big success like Haruhi.

>no one gives a shit anymore
I mean, there are two thread about it right now, this one and so considering that 2006 was 111 years ago that's pretty go

>Inuyasha was once popular as fuck and every fujo was wetting herself over all the hot characters
>nowadays the anime is almost becomming an obscure relict of the past and even new Sup Forumsnons won't ever watch it
>even all the fujos don't give a shit about anymore

I remember watching that dank-ass tilted camrip with the coughing and sneezing.
It was pretty good.

What user? Are you new? Disappearance stream is still happening every year and still gets a large viewership.

Even last year people though shit was going to happen because of the 10th anniversary. It's like you've just started posting on Sup Forums this year or something.

Haruhisky is a god.

All I remember about it was that it had like 200 episodes, yet ended without anything resembeling a conclusion. And that chick with the boomerang was best girl

Fucking nothing happened, that's the whole problem.

this

There was the endless eight fiasco.... then Aya Hirano went out of her way to destroy her career.... and Kyoto Animation decided they could more-or-less replicate that success with K-On and other titles.

>>nowadays the anime is almost becomming an obscure relict of the past and even new Sup Forumsnons won't ever watch it

That will be Sword Art Online 10 years from now

>Does he just live off royalties forever?
People were speculating he might run out soon cause it's been 6 years since anything. Then came the announcement that the series is gonna be used in schools for teaching English or something, so nigga got rich again.

What's the 91.7 above Disappearance?

You're making that sound like a bad thing.

In a rare case, the author didn't like money. He could have milked the shit out of it, similarly how Nisio milked Monogatari.

I dunno, looks like Matt Damon in that photo though.

This still amazes me. Sup Forums as a whole has always been contrarian but after that movie came out it was like experiencing a full solar eclipse.

Please fuck yourself with some barbed wire.

>Stop checking his blog because he didn't upload anything for a long while
>Check back recently
>Whole new artbook coming out

Sure, that was the end of anime, but the author stopped writing novels too.

it's shit. just took lemmings a few years to figure it out. it's irrelevant self-referential bait for autistic waifufags.

Didn't the author have that incest manga with the mind screws? What happened after?

>the end of anime
explain yuki-chan

Why dont they animate the manga?

what the fuck?

I honestly forgot about it. Not that was it's worth remembering anyway.

>it was like experiencing a full solar eclipse.

Eclipse soon fellow Americans.
eclipse2017.nasa.gov/

You guys mean the author of the novel? Wasn't there a lot of materials left that have not been animated yet? I remembered reading a translated version of a couple of them. Got to the part where they had some sort of a rival SOS brigade group composed of people with similar abilities.

Yeah there's a lot of that but he didn't write anything since 2011.

Trigun used to be super fucking popular too and now newfags act like it's obscure or overlooked. Same with .//hack.

Reminder that Aya did nothing wrong and the nips are a bunch of prudes

So another haruhi movie confirmed?

That's a bummer. This is why it's always a good idea to always starve these people. They get a taste of success and they start getting lazy like that fat guy who wrote a popular fantasy novel with dragons and lots of tits that's on tv right now.

She fucked the whole band, that's slutty as fuck even if she wasn't a celebrity.

Invictus, Matt damon movie about apartheid and soccer, haven't seen it though so can't comment on the score

And now you know why we call all the shit you like (Haruhi, Inuyasha, SAO, etc) seasonal anime.

>seasonal anime
More like seasonal 3 never anime.

She didn't fuck the bassist, though.

The author has wrote nothing in 6 years ago and nothing has been animated in 7 years, (I refuse to acknowledge Yuki-chanĀ“s existance)

>create anime
>get lazy and forget to finish
>oh shit I forgot to write 8 episodes
>dude just make one episode and replay it 8 times lmao
No one likes it because its fucking retarded

>slutty as fuck
yes
>makes stupid decisions
yes
>is she a decent person
I don't know and don't care
>should her career and the franchises she worked on destroyed because she's a slut
fuck no
I don't care how many dicks she sucked I just want her to voice Haruhi

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that rewatched all 8 episodes of Endless Eight today.

>I don't care how many dicks she sucked I just want her to voice Haruhi
Word

>And now you know why we call all the shit you like (Haruhi, Inuyasha, SAO, etc) seasonal anime.
SAO was indeed shit

b-but my deep character development for Yuki! Totally ok to make the same episode 8 times for that! You just don't get it.

The SOS Brigade in my country has been dissolved one year ago and they were hardcore fans.
These niggers lasted 7 years, they couldn't even get to EIGHT

The character development comes with Disappearance. E8 is cool as a standalone because they got creative with how they showed the exact same things over and over, adding symbolism and other stuff, but it shouldn't be taken as 8 separate episodes.

Frog?

>Inuyasha
>seasonal anime

Not him but it felt to me that the anger you got from watching it was intentional from the writer. Like, the objective was not to make you have fun.
It was a strange way to feel anger.

Yuki-chan has very little to do with the main series or what people think of it

I read through 5 volumes of this shiz. After that I had no desire to read another Haruhi light novel. It was a fun idea at first but after awhile it got boring.

>make 8 separate episodes
>it shouldn't be taken as 8 separate episodes
Then why not just make it 2 episodes with 8 time loops

It's one of those things that only sounds good on paper. It's like listening to your favourite band play an extremely shitty song for 8 hours only to tell you at the end that you must be glad that it's over. Sure you are glad but you also just spend 8 hours listening to shit.

All I'm saying is that Aya Hirano came back to voice Haruhi for it, so it's obviously not that scandal as for the reason why there's not S3.
It's Tanigawa's fault.

You probably have to do some sort of arcane ritual while under the eclipse for that to happen.

It's enjoyable to see the little differences between each episode and to just get yourself in that summer mood. By the end it gets tiring so breaking the loop is satisfying.

I mean it doesn't have the same narrative value as 8 separate episodes with different plots and developments. Making that 8 episodes instead of 2 doesn't add 6 episodes worth of substance (although it adds quite a bit with the 4th wall breaking and Yuki), it's mostly style, and a new watcher should be aware of that, since it was a single short story in the LN anyway.

Well, I can understand why you hated it but I genuinely liked.

>I mean it doesn't have the same narrative value as 8 separate episodes with different plots and developments. Making that 8 episodes instead of 2 doesn't add 6 episodes worth of substance (although it adds quite a bit with the 4th wall breaking and Yuki), it's mostly style, and a new watcher should be aware of that, since it was a single short story in the LN anyway.
People want quality content not avant-garde bullshit that is intentionally bad.

>another haruhi movie
what would it be? Snowy mountain?

You guys complain about E8 when it took only almost 4 hours of your time while Yuki had gone through that shit 15,000 times

I'd kill for a Kyoani Snowy Mountain OVA.

;_;

;_;7

Yuki isn't real.

That's what she wants you to think

Well, so is Jesus

>implying

Would you sacrifice all of your fellow Sup Forumsnons for a Haruhi revival?

Who would I watch it with then?

Also, you guys noticed that it was E8 that first used time loop as a narrative technique for drama that have now been used on other popular animes like Stiens;gate, Madoka and Re: Zero?

ALS-kun already died for our sins.

They did a final 26-episode season in like 2009 that wrapped things up. Nobody watched it though since everyone had moved on by then.

Is this the dumbest post ever made?

>animes
>first used time loop as a narrative technique
No it wasn't.

Star Trek The Next Generation already did that before you were born.

>as a whole
I barely ever see this outside of shit dumps like Sup Forums and Sup Forums

They just realized that there are better, or at least shorter, things.

Don't forget GTO. Used to be required viewing, now it rarely gets brought up apart from a few reaction images.

>listening to your favourite band play an extremely shitty song for 8 hours
Hey, it works for pink floyd, it works for me

>Endless eight
>Aya Hirano scandal
>Kyoani finding a new cashcow with K-ON
>Author will never get to write the ending
Haruhi deserved better

I've not seen all animes in existence of course. Just noticed that trend after the E8 or was there a more prominent inspiration for time loops in anime?

>Anime

>a new cashcow with K-ON
???
If anything it was their shift towards adapting their own IP that killed Haruhi.

By that logic, we should call every anime that isn't Evangelion or Dragon Ball "seasonal anime"

>animes
Can you stop

>Also, you guys noticed that it was E8 that first used time loop as a narrative technique for drama
Anime was only mentioned after your claim.

I don't think that a user would be shameless enough to post here without first watching GTO. It just can't be done, r-right?

>watching GTO
I hope you read the manga or I'll have to report you.

>Sup Forums as a whole has always been contrarian

shut the fuck up 2012fag.

no habla ingles obviously

The Sup Forumsnons who liked it all killed themselves, the ones left are just dead inside.
>11 years

Calm your tits user, I have even read Paradise Lost

I somehow managed to miss ranma, and I feel like it's probably aged as terribly as Inuyasha