The observable universe constitutes about 5% of the universe's total mass with the remaining ~95% being occupied by an...

The observable universe constitutes about 5% of the universe's total mass with the remaining ~95% being occupied by an invisible intangible substance called Dark Matter that we are expected to believe in because "wise men" have predicted its existence through mathematical formulas. Yet, according to atheists there is no good reason to believe in God because He cannot readily be detected by the naked eye.

Why is it considered appropriate to throw blind faith behind a mere theory while rejecting over 2000 years of Christian wisdom?

Other urls found in this thread:

nybooks.com/articles/2012/11/08/what-can-you-really-know/
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's what I realized when I turned 14. There are no such things as coincidences.

Modern Atheists listen to meme scientists that have contributed little to their respective fields and have disdain for any type of philosophical or spiritual growth. They like these scientists because they provide an illusion of certainty that allows for freedom from thought--you could call it faith.

nybooks.com/articles/2012/11/08/what-can-you-really-know/

>Yet, according to atheists there is no good reason to believe in God because He cannot readily be detected by the naked eye.
I'm an atheist and I think there's a fuckton of good reasons to believe in God

jews are replacing christianity with "science" thats how "you don't about science" shame tactic came to be
IRL no serious physiscts will tell you THIS IS 100% TRUTH
the reality is the scientific method can't ever tell the truth

God Evolved and then Created Us

Checkmate Christians and Atheists

Reminds me of the book 'Solaris' by Stanislav Lem (not the shitty movie!)

but it can lead to accurate predictions, something that an ancient sandnigger comic book cannot achieve.

The bible does have some predictions in it. They're kind of vague but they,re along the lines of 'if you start acting like degenerates your society will collapse'. Science seems particularly bad at recognizing that

Shut the fuck up Jose your gods abandoned you centuries ago.

This. But chosing a religion of man is betting on a falsehood.
Denying there is a god is silly, believing in christianity is plain stupid.

Christian wisdom, or Catholic nonsense like the "Big Bang"?

You live in a country founded on the predictions of the bible.

>professing themselves to become wise, they become fools

Absolute wisdom lies a step away from admitting you know nothing.

wisdom is not exclusive to christianity, not by a long shot.

The Mexican intellectual is right though.
Science is always wrong, and always proven to be wrong by scientists of the next generation.

Was I talking to you?

excellent rebuttal

Believing in Christ and his forgiveness is all that is required to be saved. the rest is just the stuff you do to be right with god. thankfully his grace is without boundaries for there is nothing you can actually do to be right with him.

If there is a god, he abondoned Mexico a long time ago. bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

Consider yourself rebutted.

People have been flaying and skinning and murdering each other before Pangaea broke apart.

evolution isn't incompatible with the existence of a god

he did not abandon anyone who has not intentionally, willfully, abandoned him first

ITT:
>idk how the universe was created, therefore it must be god
I don't believe in god because I believe in another explanation, it's simply because God was no proven to exist (yet, maybe)

Mexicans are incredibly religious. bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

We evolved in to gods then we created our self

Checkmate atheist

>lol evolution is fake because dey dig up da poopy
Jew-Induced Retardation Syndrome detected.

>Yet, according to atheists there is no good reason to believe in God because He cannot readily be detected by the naked eye.
With my naked eye, I see light and behold sights. These are evidence of existence. If I see existence, then I see evidence of existence's source.

How is that not seeing evidence for God?

>because He cannot readily be detected by the naked eye
That's something you made up so you could have an argument with yourself. faggot.

>"funkytown" playing in background...
*concern*