What would the hypothetical reaction be if a truck hypothetically mowed down the (((children's))) anti-gun march on DC?

What would the hypothetical reaction be if a truck hypothetically mowed down the (((children's))) anti-gun march on DC?

Other urls found in this thread:

throwflame.com/products/xl18-flamethrower/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ripple in space-tiime

Bump

The attack in Nice France killed 87 and injured 450. Would they actually try to ban large trucks? Would the (((children))) decide to start an insurgency vs anyone who isn't them?

Probably nothing. I mean, I'd laugh my ass off, but nothing important.

They would just start screaming and crying until the memory of screaming and crying so hard and for so long overrides the memory of just having massive swaths of their political rhetoric burned to the ground.
Then they hold a vigil and continue on same as always.

a field day for anyone on the right and especially NRA

But realistically that wont happen here, if this march was in Europe then its feasible

Why can't any of you burgers use a flame thrower, it would make the news more interesting. Aren't the legal there?

depends on race of truck driver

I would cum. Literally.

Why u do dat to kitters?

They'd blame guns somehow

I reported this thread to the FBI. After the Nikolas Cruz shooting, they are heavily under pressure to look into all suspicious concrete domestic threats.

I expect you to get a visit by the FBI due to your post. No kidding.

Irony overload.

>"Why do we need trucks again?"
>"BAN TRUCKS"

I would laugh honestly. These little faggots just got done eating tide pods and now they think people should listen to them when they caused the shooting themselves.

FBI only listens to Russians

It would depend. If the perpetrator were white, then every piece of shit in America would scream for gun control despite a truck being used.
If it was a Muslim, BLM , antifa, the pussy hatters, etc, would match in solidarity with the Muslims who just ran them over.

Driverless cars and they are pushing them hard

You prove my point

>gays hold parade to ban guns
>drumpf literally wants to hold a parade displaying our nukes to threaten every citizen of america
this is the future you asked for.

>implying children would want to ban guns
>implying children wouldn't want to ban schools instead

these kikes are so deluded if they think we are gonna swallow their bullshit

Blame the NRA

Is it a Muslim truck or just a regular truck?

you know the flowchart....

obviously semi-automatic trucks should not be sold to anyone

Remember to mention Allah

Weak was flag

That's ignorant

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of the left and doing a thought experiment to encourage debate. Nobody is more of a non-violent pussy than I am. Relax senpai.

These assault trucks have FULLY automatic transmissions, Jordi. You have no idea how bad things are.

Would any of you support "smart trucks" ? Truck can only move if it detects your fingerprints on the steering wheel? Thats what i think would happen if trucks started to become weapons more here, especially if one is used on anti-gunners to prove a political point.

Gore helped me deal with the dead kittens in my house without throwing up.

It would be tragic, but still a little funny.

>fully automatic transmissions

Ban assault trannys right now.

Technically, a home-made flame thrower is probably legal in most states. But do you really think the average American could cobble together a flame thrower? Most don't even change the oil in their own car.

If a Muslim or non white did it, the press would make excuses and still blame white people. They might cover it up as much as possible.

>(((children's)))
>children are Jews
The moment you feel the need to strawman, ad hom, or false flag the enemgy is the moment you should reconsider your views. If people are capable of seeing the irrationality of excusing terrorists, they will. Murphey's law

Anti-white hatred will go pic related

You know exactly (((who))) is behind this march and all the other (((activism)))

yeah Niggers know your place

Fuck off CIA.

Well it wouldn't make sense. If the truck driver got out with assault rifles and shot 50-100 kids dead at an anti-NRA protest then I think it would be a landmark event. Otherwise it would still be very bad but a bit odd if only a truck.

I wish I was CIA but the federal government doesn't hire white males in le current year. And in case my implication earlier wasn't enough, i am not advocating this. This is a thought experiment to spark debate.

Nigger I can buy this right now and have it shipped to my door

throwflame.com/products/xl18-flamethrower/

I reported you to the German Govt for being on a known Nazi website. Sup Forums has a swastika which is illegal in your country. I expect you to get a visit from your MultiKulti Squad very soon. Not kidding.

There is no individual constitutional right to Trucks of peace, so we could consider increased regulation on trucks.

youre doing it wrong user

Children's march ends like the children's crusade. They'll be sold in to slavery.

A Muslim "Truck of Peace"?

I hope the feds track you down and lock your falsflagging shit up you fucking kike

It doesn't matter who, If you become the beast you want to beat, they won.

The FBI already has a 24/7 watch on this forum anyway.

Agreed.

If you get run over and killed, the driver wins.

I don't know how many times i can say that im using a hypothetical to spark debate and that I dont condone nor support the act I described in the OP.
Don't hurt anyone, violence is bad.

>my reaction
OP delivered.