PETITION TO BAN MEME FLAGS AND ALL MUTT MEMES

This board is garbage now because of it

We're just being raided.

get over it, if you really let the opinion of some self deprecating Americans effect you then you really are a mutt.

this board is garbage because of ecelebs. mutt memes are the first line of defense against kekishitters and /ptg/

It's not that m8
It's the fact that actual threads with actual content die just because of some shitposting moron felt we haven't had another mutt thread in the past 5 minutes

never had this stuff but i love the taste of fresh herbs so it'd probably be orgasmic

Why don't we get rid of the geographical flags and go back to being Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums?

We've gone to shit since geo flags.

Just ban range austrailia, Canada and some parts of Europe.
Problem solved

Ban word filters too, they are getting stale

>I AM WHITER THAN YOU SLAVNIGGER, JUST SO YOU KNOW I'M 1/18 IRISH AND THE REST IS MEXICAN BUT I HAVE A BLOND HAIR ON MY CHIN AHMED

Buddy, where I come from, we have this saying... it goes, "don't feed the trolls."
And this is for all of (you).

I’m ok with removing shillflags, but the mutt memes must stay. Sorry North Americans, the muttpill is real and it must be swallowed.

if /sg/ is allowed then so is /ptg/

No shit dummy but Sup Forums is easily the most popular board and that means tons of newfriends are just going to keep taking the bait

No

stfu mutt

Yes, because "AWOO! MAGA BASED TRUMP FUCK SJWS" is the same as discussions about the ongoing civil war in Syria and the political ramifications throughout the Middle East

We should get rid of memeflags but mutt memes are still funny. Gotta learn to laugh at yourself bro, we have a lot of mixed race degenerates in burgerland.

>petition

How is that any different from "muh putin white race savior" "muh based assad"
They don't discuss the actual war, the entire general is just a putin circle jerk and spamming death to america like jihadists
They both need to be removed

his name is jeff kasky

Ok, sure

/thread

mutt memes are actually kinda funny, meme flags make it easy to ignore trolls and shills.
quit being a pussy

they are both pure cancer

See You just cant deal with people making fun of you, burger.

/sg/ has some of the only oldfags left on the board, nobody hated them until Trump started shilling neocon shit

/ptg/ will exist so long as the president is shilled against, organic or otherwise. Just like with /sg/ and the Syrian War, it serves as a general for anons to discern lies in the media.

This cancerous rivalry spawned after the election and all the new fags lapped it up as board culture. So now it is the new board culture.
Welcome to nu-Sup Forums, where generals are anything but cancerous festers on Sup Forums.

They actually do stuff. Anything Trump does has other threads made about it. Also it’s full of newfags, Libertarians, and redditors. I bet you are one too.

ban ptg niggers and meme flags and most of the problem will be solved
also mutt memes are dying down but if you start being butthurt about it again its gone come back again just for the lols

la creatura...

When te day of the mutt approaches, I say we sacrifice OP

>wahhh they dont agree with muh zionist wars and based israel the only democracy in le middle east its not fair!!!!!

i want r/the_cuckold to leave

They're both full of new faggotry and this faggot makes it obvious We don't need generals to discuss politics or the war they just serve as a hugbox

fuck you. filters are only way to keep decent signal:noise ratio.

Reminder that russiacucks play both sides on Sup Forums all the time

Ban meme flags.
Keep amerimutt memes.

>They actually do stuff
>muh meme missile strike
so who is the redditor again?

If you sit here and pick and choose generals, you are nothing more than a newfag who needs to go back. They are all cancer. There is an entire board dedicated to them, and it is mostly cancer. generals are a failed meme.