imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs Feb20
>Sy air defense on high alert as Israeli warplanes were seen flying along the Syrian-Lebanese border
>White Helmets are reportedly planning on staging a false chemical attack in the E Ghouta region
>Reports; 3 trucks loaded with ‘tons’ of chlorine enter Idlib from Turkey
>NDF reportedly now mobilizing troops, vehicles and armor in large numbers to enter Afrin and assist Kurdish forces
>Erdogan: Turkish Army will encirle Afrin, speed up operation "our flag...will go up on a flagpole towards the height it deserves”
>Erdogan spokesman calls reports on Syrian pro-govt forces entering Afrin ‘propaganda’
>Rebels capture Zaitounah, Arab Wiran, Aj-Jamiliyah, Deir Sawan, Sourani, Hayati, Sharqanli, Marwana Fouqani, Marwana Thatani and Kawlki from Kurds
>Senior Israeli general warns of ‘increased chances of war’ in Golan Heights
>Death toll in E Damas increases as SAA and jihadists clash, SOHR claims at least 45 people killed during SAA ops in Zamalka, Harasta, Mesraba, and ‘Ayn Tarma
>E Ghouta; Jaysh Al-Islam strengthening defenses in preparation for upcoming SAA offensive
>Taliban fighters overran four security outposts in Farah, western Afghanistan, killing 24 policemen

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
journalof911studies.com/articles/WTCHighTemp2.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=OmuzyWC60eE
metabunk.org/sk/7TOCPJ.pdf)
youtube.com/watch?v=rVCDpL4Ax7I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Medusa_Touch_(film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnon_Milchan
youtu.be/3vqDDlS9Hyw?t=1h21m34s
youtube.com/watch?v=XXer9MnUOAc)
bollyn.com/five-dancing-israelis/)
youtu.be/84doiQHJ5rQ?t=29s)
theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/20/eastern-ghouta-is-another-srebrenica-we-are-looking-away-again
twitter.com/afarinmamosta_/status/966019228406046721
aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/syrians-in-afrin-show-support-for-turkish-army-campaign/1069007
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg | youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Sheykhun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO�s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Death to Assad, of course.

Threadly reminder...

JUST

israeli pigs go home, god bless the RuAF and SyAAF

ya bashar

مرگ بر رژیم صهیونیست و متحدانش

DEATH TO RUSSIA
DEATH TO POOTIN
DEATH TO SYRIA
DEATH TO POOSHART AL ASSMAD
DEATH TO SHIAS
DEATH TO MAJOOS

>tfw Suheil will die in Ghouta

That's a nice bridge, shame it's not concrete...

>Kurds getting wrecked for being dumbasses.
This pleases me.

Death to anime

You asked for this (you).

Its gonna get washed away.

Hello, may I know where you live please?

SOON

>microspheres (sub 1mm in size) of iron in dust spread throughout manhattan ( journalof911studies.com/articles/WTCHighTemp2.pdf ), gratuitous volumes of molten steel or iron present flowing out of the towers prior to implosion (neither molten aluminum or molten lead undergo incandescence to as significant an extent in daylight as recorded youtube.com/watch?v=OmuzyWC60eE )
>infernos present underground for upwards of three months after the incidents in manhattan themselves with signs pointing towards quite vast pools and rivers of molten steel remaining in this state for weeks and weeks
>flecks of thermitic substances similarly spread throughout the pulverized material that utterly blanketed much of new york city (metabunk.org/sk/7TOCPJ.pdf)
>functionally no resistance present in the implosion patterns of all three skyscrapers that day, suggesting attainment of near-freefall speeds as a result of pulverization of the building below in a violent demolition of either primary tower, WTC7 having absolutely been subject to a far more thorough and picturesque annihilation through similar methods ( youtube.com/watch?v=rVCDpL4Ax7I )
>ideation for this manner of attack ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Medusa_Touch_(film) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnon_Milchan ) having been taking place for decades with prominent israelis and zionists even writing about a new world order formed beneath an america that has been rejuvenated through some manner of massive pearl-harbor-like attack to combat 'international terrorism' in the Middle East (Netanyahu: Fighting Terrorism: How Democracies Can Defeat Domestic and International Terrorism. Farrar, Straus and Giroux. 1995.)
>immediate disposal and non-investigation of the remains of the towers

>ID tfu

LONG LIVE SUNNI ISLAM

GLORY TO TRUE ISLAM

WE WILL TRIUMPH

WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS INSHALLAH

WE WILL PREVAIL NO MATTER WHAT SHIA FILTH DO

Death to Malta

>provided flight data regarding the pentagon attack is blatantly fabricated and/or executed by a computer (( youtu.be/3vqDDlS9Hyw?t=1h21m34s ) extremely precise, drastic motions on final ingress that could not have been possibly performed by the alleged pilot notwithstanding the physical circumstances of a plumeting jetliner in which they would have had to be executed, by human hands.) atop that site containing no serious evidence of a plane impact on the scale of the alleged airframe involved
>complete lack of a criminal investigation surrounding the event (NIST report was a exercise in a banal architectural safety analysis, whereas the 9/11 Commission Report was a heavily sanitized storybook largely pre-put-together 'narrative' that explicitly sought to support the 'official' version of the alleged events that was first being fed within mere fractions of hours of the initial strike )
>alleged hijacker pilots were all functionally retarded, gullible arab chumps who inspired no confidence in their american flight instructors and furthermore, never flew aircraft larger than small Cessnas and thus could not have assumed command of a Boeing jetliner to perform any of the maneuvers entailed in the wider events within realistic, at-all-probable bounds whatsoever
>there never was and will never be a 9/11 trial, all victims families settled out of court, some of whom who held out but were eventually driven out of the courts system through attrition and leaning by a jewish harpy litigator named Shiela Bernbaum
>israeli politician Ehud Barak tells the american public and world exactly who did what a scant hour after the initial event (youtube.com/watch?v=XXer9MnUOAc)
>israelis caught red-handed celebrating and documenting what occured (bollyn.com/five-dancing-israelis/)
>lucky fucking larry, admitted confidante of benyamin netanyahu(youtu.be/84doiQHJ5rQ?t=29s)

>the war on terror is now the conflicts in syria and yemen

well, it does seem that in practice the turk wouldn't have allowed Assad to make a deal.

go make a m*tt thread lad

The only true Islam is Judaism.

>mfw muslims slice off a part of their penis because jews told them to

Death to m*lta

>WE WILL PREVAIL NO MATTER WHAT SHIA FILTH DO
Yes we can see that.

MALTA WILL LIVE!
MALTA WILL WIN!

America.

>WE WILL PREVAIL NO MATTER WHAT SHIA FILTH DO
Reminds me of cockroaches.

So is NDF currently engaging Torks or what

I'll be posting some pics from today...

E. #Ghouta: Jaish Islam announces Assad forces launched an attack on #Hazrama front. Clashes ongoing.

What is happening over afrin atm?

Damascus?

Naaahhhh,

The road is asphalt but the supports are probably 5000 PSI Concrete good stuff. It'll stay for a long time.

yes

Yes...

>papa new guinean mercenary helicopter pilot preparing for his first barrel bombing run - East Damascus 20/02/18

ok

the usual. soleimani sent some lads to test the water and the tork replied with warning fire. presumably the hezbolites went home. maybe some went through, maybe they'll try again under cover of night but right now there's no proof that there's anything but business as usual.

death is the road to awe

I can see that, sir. I need you to be more specific. This is for your own safety, I promise.
Even cockroaches have more will than these guys.

Eastern #Ghouta is another #Srebrenica, we are looking away again: The horror of the Bosnian Muslim massacre of 1995 is being repeated today in #Syria

theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/20/eastern-ghouta-is-another-srebrenica-we-are-looking-away-again

People getting finaldestinationed.

Kids...

Kids schools all around.

What's weird is... The park near {mortar1,mortar2}.jpg had some people chilling out, short after the finaldestination happenings. As a fellow user said last thread, life does find a way, weirdly enough.

Why don't China get involved in wars in the Middle East?

Foking torks
also death to america

They are pussies.

what type of mortars?

Tell them I said hi

they want to sell appliances to everybody

Not too keen about civies getting killed in Ghouta. By staying in Ghouta though they are used as human shields by FSA and terrorists alike.

People are dying here and there. But this flag shilling for there says something.

cause they're smart
the best outcome is selling shit without getting involved

It's literally the Shoah

is this anything or not? hard to tell when you don't know the language
twitter.com/afarinmamosta_/status/966019228406046721
>Turkey claimed the Regime forces turned their convoy back again and headed home, but here they are.
of course it would be hard to know if they're actually in Afrin or not, but just understanding the language is a start.

what would be the point?

ahh Concrete. the beautiful substance on ehich so much life grows, right?
Animals, humans all frel comfortable standing on concrete and the rain feeds not just all the plants that can grow on the concrete poisoned soil but seethe through the easily penetrablr liquid stone to refresh the soil underneath and get into our eater sources. :)
Plus it decays so well right? stone decay? ahahhaha
oh man I am glad we are covering iur land with concrete and not at all suffocating everyhing with it.
Just look at the beautiful american parkinglo- i mean big cities. so much life and nature.
I am so glad you exist, "cement bro" (not at all cringey)

They will come after all the shit is over to sell stuff

Pretty sure the Yezidis hold that title

logic of Anglo-Saxon bastards - everyone should do the same shit like I would have done.

I love it how their gainz look like. They creep in from literally everywhere.

the first reply to the tweet
>So YPG now doing deals with a serial killer? Lost all credibility now
from "Robbie Wallis"

your mean we be nice to each other in this thread apologise

Like that time when there was going to be a genocide in aleppo after it fell, only nothing happened?

Well, im sure its a gravely serious concern this time.

>'It's not a war. It's a massacre': scores killed in Syrian enclave

lmao what is this faggot shit mischaracterization of reality? this is a section of damascus that has been infested by insurgency for years and years, they are violent and murderous by all indications. are those who co-opt themselves into living among such abject lawlessness anything more than terrorists themselves?

LOL how will the turks ever recover?

>everyone
No just China.
They have the biggest army in the world in terms of numbers so it's strange that smaller militaries are getting involved but they aren't.
Oil
The chance to cuck America
Guaranteed infrastructure projects
Deals with shady dictators to get cheap supply of natural resources

I was late to this war, are there some best of 'leppo articles that anyone's got saved? I need this story to redpill normies

If YPG agreed to just fuck off, the roaches would have no power to stop it. But to help them defend their biji biji conquests? Yeah fuck that.

>161240826
soon you will be exposed and truth will shine in the sky, everyone will know what shias are, we will slaughter you in your homes, we will enslave your women and children, you will meet the worst fate.

>small holocaust
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>If YPG agreed to just fuck off
And where they would go then?

They can do all those things after the war is over

The only true islam is salafi.

>jewgle
"a small holocaust" says Israeli chief rabbi

>first result
>Israeli Chief Rabbi

this trivialization of the word will come back and eat them, just like the 1:1 conflation of race and religion for the jews.

the root of terrorism is salafi

/sg/ btfo

aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/syrians-in-afrin-show-support-for-turkish-army-campaign/1069007

To their American friends in Manbij perhaps?

>161242447
Fuck you and your truth, that's what you Ar*bs will never get. Country first, second, and third. Everything else is just extra. Go kill yourselves for your religion while we build our country and expand our influence for our children. Refrain from talking to me again.

>mistaken takfiri and salafi
The absolute state of this board.

I woke up. Where the fuck are my gains

I thought Muslims also practiced circumcision

How much is usual rent for one in poland if you are looking apartment for one person

>Turkish website

lol

No idea

You do know that
Are all caused by FSA and terrorists mortars on Damascus don't you?
Their reasoning is... To punish us Damascus folks for staying alive, supporting the gov by staying here working and studying, buying and selling.

In AFRIN.

Thread is shit, go back to sleep.

Hey guys, I'm looking for an anime girl. I wouldn't normally post a request here, but I think I saw her on this board and /r/ hasn't been helpful as of yet. I don't know her name or what anime she's from, but she had light hair and was making a face. She might have been Aqua, but I'm not sure. I think her hair was light green. Do you know what I'm talking about? Does anyone have the image? My NAS drive shat the bed and I need that pic.

Anyway, here's a crude sketch of the anime girl I'm looking for. I didn't get the flesh tone or the eyes right, but that's the position she was in, the hair color, and the hat.

Thanks!

Well you must fire some mortars back at them to teach them a lesson.

>posting shitmap to avoid tregguled screeching

>In AFRIN.
Roach gains. Me no like
>Thread is shit, go back to sleep.
I noticed. But that's nothing new