Anyone have absolutely retarded parents? My mother has to be one of the most rage inducing people to red pill...

Anyone have absolutely retarded parents? My mother has to be one of the most rage inducing people to red pill. I've literally been trying for two decades now, and she just dismisses everything. I was explaining about the pedophile Arabs and rapeugees, and all she has to say is her typical boomer libshit sayings. "Not everyone is like That." "there's bad people in every race and culture." "You choose to pay attention to That, instead of focusing on the good" or my favorite, "you have a lot of hate in You." Seriously, wtf is it going to take to wake these retards up?!

Every time I show her anything she either just ignores It, or she has her stupid come backs ready. Boomers are literally hopeless, do they need to see first hand what kikes and shit skins do? Fuck, they'd probably just make an excuse for It, like always. I don't understand why whites are so accepting of other's. It makes me sick to be honest.

same with my parents, it's cult-level indoctrination, but there will be a day when the world as they see it comes crashing down and they will be up for a rough awakening.

my daddy used to be a multikulti guy but lately he's been asking me unsuspectingly about differences between people. he's getting woke :3

Yeah, all those years of watching tv and listening to cucks preach about equality in their crap music. I hope to god this place just gets nuked to kingdom come.

Must be nice, my mother is always accepting of all the shit skins. She feels sorry for them. Makes me sick, as they aren't people and do jot deserve sympathy or empathy from anyone.

Nah. My parents are almost embarrassingly redpilled. They don't even do the look around before they start going on about Jews and niggers in public. They literally don't give a shit.

Women do not respond to logic. Try using emotional language rather than data based arguments

Hire a muslim to rape her ----> that will teach her!

user, dont be so blackpilled. There are many of US. We must be tenacious.
>Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and Determination alone are omnipotent. --Calvin Coolidge

I don't agree with that. I can be empathetic to their plight, but I don't need to let hoards of people into my country and destroy it to project how virtuous I am.

My parents are assholes too user. I know your pain.

there are no consequences. if they can't be excluded they just farm burdens.

As magic mushrooms are legal in Brazil, I told my parents that we should have a family bonding experience. My mom had the best time of her life, she mellowed the fuck out considerably. My dad just fell asleep...he is still an asshole to this day

holy fuck my mother says the same things.
She also says "You are racist. Racism is bad quality!"

Some people have lived comfy lives and refuse to believe it will ever end. Boomers won't take a flight to africa so they'll refuse to even acknowledge this shit.

>I've literally been trying for two decades now
Stop. Wasting. Your. Time.

My mum likes David Icke and shit. We have very Sup Forums tier discussions like saving whites and the JQ. She wants me to marry a slavic-jew-girl but I been on this site for too long..

>redpilling your parents
No man. They'll probably die before things actually collapse, let them just die thinking we're going towards multicult utopia, what's the point in making them miserable.

My parents are the same. Fucking brainwashed by the electric jew. Theres no hope for them. Im starting to hate them honestly. They fucking ruined my country and they will die before it gets truly bad. Atleast theres a slight chance of a natsoc revival so well done on the accelerationism Mom and Dad!

My mom can't understand it. She was a comfy engineer who made lots of money and now is suprised california is 45 percent mexicans and the workers she hires speak literally zero english. Imagine living in america and not being able to say HELLO. What the fuck. And the guy who's doing demo is too retarded to even WANT to use earplugs he just likes going deaf, presumably he'll gain citizenship and gov't paid for healthcare and hearing aids someday.

My dad is pretty redpilled at least.

So your mom hires illegals?

Call lCE on her employees and have your mom fined/arrested. Should change her view on minorities when she has to much tacos for 3 to 5.

We live in california, 25 percent of the state is illegal or children of them. They are a protected class here that can get drivers licenses despite not speaking a lick of english, how safe for road signs eh?

No, it's our contractor for work at the home. Some vietnamese guy using mexican labor. The new america is beautiful.

Most are Christians and Mormons my dude. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Viet guy hires mexicans...holy shit, that is like illegal 4d chess!

So do they give away the license? do they get a test in Spanish??? I would assume most illegals can't even read.

Yes. My father believes "Trump is the number one Russian gangster in the United States." My mother said she was okay with Hillary rigging the DNC Primary because "If that's what it takes to get a woman President..." Both are boomers, lifelong blues.

It is actually you who is acting retarded. You would believe anything you see on the news and on authistic forums.

>She feels sorry for them.
Empathy is the emotion that tells you to do everything you can to help people that you recognize as suffering and to treat all the people you can't see yourself in as subhuman trash to be ignored. This is why so many countries will take in hundreds of thousands of unskilled economic immigrants under the banner the refugee, but do nothing for their homeless citizens.
>Empathy, making you a good person for brainlessly treating others like human garbage since 100,000 BC!

>No, it's our contractor for work at the home. Some vietnamese guy
Then call ICE on the Vietnamese guy.

He says the illegals are protected in Cali.

The viet guy would get a trophy, statue or at least a medal

You are the abortion your mother wishes she would have had

She can't hear you because she's full of BBC semen. She's a dick deaf whore. congrats!

ICE is federal. California's protections don't mean shit, except that they are trying to break the Constitution. The Courts rarely agree with them and leftist judges in the Ninth Circuit (which includes California) have long relied on technicalities to allow temporary release, which the illegals then use to flee ICE, but still have admitted in countless rulings that ICE has every right and every obligation to deport these people.

There is a big showdown looming in California right now. California is threatening criminal prosecution of businesses who simply comply with ICE requests. They are going to lose big in court.

>to the tune of Jesus Loves Me
>I'm progressive this I know
>Because I wish you were dead!
>Rhyming is fascist nonsense
>Meter can go fuck itself!

what a shitshow!
As california is the biggest economy in the states, would be hard to do much against them.

lolno.

They have done their job on her user. It is very sad looking at someone who will go their whole life blinded but there are billions like her be glad you arent one.

So basically Trump is going full collision course with california?

Honestly, if Canada can uncheck itself, if have her and other whites like her deported, along with the kikes and shit skins.

>be me
>shitskin
I like your mother OP

No, California is starting it. Probably what will happen is that they will arrest some poor business owner who doesn't want to fight ICE for California. The business will hire a lawyer, who will file a motion to dismiss the case or to change the venue to Federal court. California will protest, but have no real grounds to stop the motion. It'll then go to Federal court where the Trump administration will likely offer to have the US Attorney represent the business at no charge. The US Attorney will then seek punitive damages and injunction against California. The only precedents for what California is trying to do are in cases involving pre-Civil War attempts by secessionists to undermine the Federal government, which the Federal government won time after time. So California has set itself to be BTFO for the sake of impressing its Progressive constituents.

This whole process will take a couple of years. My personal guess at the end result will be a lot of traction gained by the New California Movement which is trying to split the state in two, like what happened with Virginia.

You should be grateful. Canada is a great country and it needs people like you to speak up and protect it. Stand up for what you believe in. You're not alone. Don't let canada fall silently into the night.

>Stand up for what you believe in.
And don't ever be afraid to speak your mind or stand as a role model for the people around you.

Smart because they will be the biggest problem when SHTF. There you will be defending your family from the hoardes and you will wake up one day with your rifles sawed in half and her calling you hitler.

This. Western society is great because it recognizes that voices should not be silenced but confronted with rationality. This is changing in hyperliberal places. Don't let them shut you up. The US has an advantage (free speech), but that shouldn't stop you. Your ancestors faced greater challenges and they pulled through. You can too.