>187>mo,Ot'

187 all London relations
187 all Japan and Chinese relations till they turn over all radical mao global terrorists
Travel ban Japan China, London, and all states (nations) harboring LONDON TERRORIST CAMPS AKA BRITISH SCHOOLS
EMERGENCY E.O. For for all 81st whiteOps to be pardoned...along with all support groups.

moot is now a word to describe a member of the demonic murder and sex cult that traffics humans

81st white ops in quito
CarsineRedRocks
AfterHours
GetAllStudentRecords
CrucifyHeadPsychaitrist UpSide down

Remove all parents besides R.Vasconez and her cousins...unless they are dual citizens in the U.K.

187allAntoParrosFamiliaHereInCaliforniaAndEcuadorFUCKMi5

187megynKelly
ArtistiCodeRed GRN

Time for AMERICA TO STOP LOOKING LIKE CLOWNS IN ACTION!

TRACK ALL LONDON TERRORISTS TIES TO THE SURFING INDUATRY MAKING THE DRUG NETWORKS AND MAKING US HUNT EACHOTHER
JAKE KARLUCK WILL NOT DIE IN VEIGN
TONY DEBOUR WILL NOT DIE IN VEIGN
PAIL WALKER WILL NOT DIE IN VEIGN
ALL MI5 is GREEN LIT

187 Rupert Murdock aka madlock from other posts

moot means null and void, just like his soul must be after being on 4 chan for 13 years

ITS NOT RUSSIA ACTING LIKE ME IT IS MOOT WHO SOLD MY SHIT TO LONDON WHO IS ACTING LIKE RUSSIA ACTING LIKE ME!

NUKE LONDON IF THEY DONT OVERTHROQ THE FUCKING FALSE CROWNS!

They have 30 hours

DROP ALL SANCTIONS ON RUSSIA
SAMCTION ALL UK AND UK ALLIES

I knew j00t was a faggot!

Days*

SCOTLAND YARD BETTER TURN OVER ALL 81st INFANTRY
AKA HELLS ANGELS
YOI HAVE 24 hours of not 81 in all European Prisons have green lights on all guards and each head of state will have a 1,000,000 DOA

TO MY ANGELS OF THIS HELL
MAKE YOUR ART WORK UNIQUE
MAKE IT BEAUTIFUL
MAKE THEIR VICTIMS PROUD

KING HESS

Beyond a faggot

He also has tons of stolen property I just found out of all of ours he has been harvesting
He doesn't know shit about computers
He can't even reload windows from scratch

Who is this?

He ain't just a faggot he is a rapist and has been stealing my ideas since I was a child and stole from my GRANDPA GERALD ALLEN HESS AKA LOGANJER1

Shandilay is code for I lay shandy and shandy was my cousins Dog! 187 Alex Uvari if he has been making money from moot

If Alex is involved with running underage kids or has been with ashley haddad he will be sacrificed with Moot in Abu Dis as a peace offering to the nations. And yes I know what the construction in my head. 187allMOOT'

FOX SHEPHERD NEEDS TO BE WATER BOARDED

Propaganda

Wake up deep state...everyone is done with your chit

Check mate run!

187BARONNESS
81 can offer her to locals
ECUADOR IS TO HAVE A WALL BUILT AROUND IT...it will be know as the Americana Abyss
And it will also house the worlds international prison which all false crowns will be banDished to lol and yea I saw the typo and made it a d to piss off the grammar and spelling natziaz

81 FLY COLORS LOUD AND PROUD
81STWHITEOPS
END ALL GANG INJUNCTIONS
THAT IS RACIST MI5 KEKERY

187 ALL MOOTZ
RAID FACEBOOK NOW!
Raid google now!
They all contracted moot!
Raid apple!

They are laughing at you all
"1hacker way"
"1infinate loop"
#dirtyUnicorns
187allFTHSshitbirdsIN politics, news, defense contracting etc. they got my social security through Robert Assad who set me up with a dod defense job even though I told them all I didn't know shit.

Moot is the fuck who robbed Chris and Stole his gun too!

Notice how the faggot markets himself to men hahaha #pooCunt #moot #faggot